Double Foxx needs 2 to start season 2. Topic

Double Foxx just rolled and are looking to add 3 new owners to get season 2 started.

We are a private world and have adopted the following rules which will start this season and will continue.
1) Minimum win rule. Every team must win 120 games in consecutive seasons starting now (season2). So if you win 50 in year 2, you'd have to win 70 or more in year three or any combination that gives up 120 wins over any consecutive seasons.
2) All owners are expected to keep their minors stocked, to avoid fatigue problems. Above all the owners will be held to the WIS HBD fair play rules.

Please sitemail me if you are interested in one of the available teams.
3/2/2017 9:24 AM
Available teams

ALS Team - 91-71 last season. holds the 23rd pick in the draft. Has 6 ML players rated 80 ovr and above. Pitching staff is led by a pair of 24 year olds in Hideo and Juan. Veteran OF Rod will led the guys on the field and has an expiring contract after this season. Prospects include Dane, Diego, and Reed.

NLS Team - 71-91 last season. Have the 11th pick in the draft. All Star Silver Slugger SS Sam leads the squad and is under contract for a few more seasons. SP Joe is the teams ace winning 15 of the teams 71 wins last season. Prospects Puig, Brock, Peter, and Hi will be ready to help at the ML level soon.
3/3/2017 4:12 AM (edited)
Just two teams in need of new owners.
3/3/2017 3:43 AM
The ALS team is really good, I just wasn't happy with the indifference towards the issues that caused the leagues to merge in the first place, so I left. To be fair I wasn't really into merging in the first place, but the team is so good I gave it a shot anyway.

Someone is going to get a gem. The tanking season 1 probably hurts the other team though...
3/3/2017 9:11 AM
This league has lots of positivity and competitive owners. Both of these squads have a ton to like about them. Come join up!
3/3/2017 12:41 PM
This will be one of the fastest league fills out there, just two good squads and nearly everyone re-upped even before rollover!
3/3/2017 4:42 PM
Double Foxx needs 2 to start season 2. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.