Centerfield: now w/Prospect Budget Cap Topic

Centerfield is now a $30 mil prospect budget cap world. This is one of the best innovative rules in HBD, working to make more teams competitive and discourage tanking. If you love the game you should definitely try it out! We have a few more open teams than normal this season, most of them great opportunities. We need six:

AL North was 85-77 last season (1st in div): Well managed, very reasonable payroll. Should be good for a long time.
AL North was 80-82 (2nd). Has one of the best SPs in the league on its ML roster.
AL South was 83-79 (1st in div). Solid team with good stable of vets.
AL South was 70-92. Has the fifth pick in the draft. Good growth potential.
AL West was 70-92. Has the sixth pick in the draft.

NL South was 83-79 (2nd). Very well managed team.
NL South was 59-103. Has the first pick in the draft! Has some veteran pieces with trade value too. Great team to build with.
10/26/2021 11:06 PM (edited)
Great league, competitive and no drama
10/21/2021 10:44 AM
Join the League John Fogerty loves. A Great league, with some long time owners. Fun Competition, lots of trades and low drama.
10/31/2021 10:31 AM
”So put me in coach, I'm ready to play today
Put me in coach, I'm ready to play today
Look at me, I can be centerfield”
10/31/2021 11:09 PM
Come join our world. Some good teams to choose from. A great group of owners, active WC, Trades and good friendly competition.
11/8/2021 8:02 PM
I have willing owners in ULB to swap if you're interested.
11/11/2021 12:33 PM
Centerfield: now w/Prospect Budget Cap Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.