GUESS Reports - Season 41 Topic

Hayes season 41  is now onine.  If your Hayes homepage doesn't say Season 41, try refreshing your browser.

I can't emphasize enough how much I appreciate those of you who take a few extra seconds to click on the ads on the world home page, or go above and beyond by donations via PayPal or WIS Gift Certificates.  YOUR support is what keeps the GUESS reports coming every month.

I don't push this much, but since it's the gift-buying season, please check out the GUESS REPORTS Shopping Mall before you do any online purchasing.  I've got links to some top retailers (Amazon for the Kindle Fire, Barnes & Noble for the Nook, Walmart.com, Buy.com, TigerDirect.com and others!) and they will pay me a small pittance if I assist them in seperating you from your hard-earned cash.  So if you're going to be buying crap anyway, give us a look-see.
11/26/2011 1:24 PM
11/27/2011 8:59 PM
THANKS BHAZLEWOOD!!!!
12/31/2011 3:36 PM
GUESS Reports - Season 41 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.