Go Carolina! Topic

Wishing the Hurricanes the best of luck in the Conference Finals against the Bruins.

As a life-long Hartford Whalers/Hurricanes fan, it's good to make it back to the Conference Finals again...only the fourth time in franchise history...and against the Original Six team that essentially forced us to move down south. I don't know if the Canes are outclassed unless we are talking about on the power play. Carolina is as good as anyone in a five-on-five situation with their puck possession, high shot-taking style. With that said, Boston is a load.

For those of you who are rolling your eyes, Pucky the Whale don't give a damn.
5/8/2019 10:46 PM
5/8/2019 10:55 PM
5/8/2019 10:57 PM
5/8/2019 11:01 PM
Rooting hard for Carolina, but they'll have to beat the Bruins.....and the refs

Hurricane in 7!
5/9/2019 6:24 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 5/9/2019 6:24:00 AM (view original):
Rooting hard for Carolina, but they'll have to beat the Bruins.....and the refs

Hurricane in 7!
Amen, brother. I'm sure the NHL would vastly prefer a San Jose-Boston finals. I, of course, am rooting for Carolina-St. Louis...in part, to stick it to the Man.
5/9/2019 6:44 PM
I think it's safe to say that Game 3 is a must win for Carolina.
5/12/2019 7:44 PM
Go Sharks!!!
5/15/2019 7:24 PM

Nous nous rendons...
5/16/2019 8:14 PM (edited)
5/17/2019 12:06 PM
We'll get them next year. Go Canes!
5/17/2019 12:49 PM
With the new season about ready to start, the Hurricanes look to continue their playoff ways. Off-season additions, young talent and one of the best defenses look to offset the obvious flaws (goaltending and a pedestrian power play.) If Mrázek doesn't suck, this could be a very good year.

9/28/2019 8:10 AM
The "Canes begin the season with a perfect 4-0. Heep rollin' boys and rack up as many points as you can. Hot streaks have a way of crashing to a halt in this league. So, get while the getting is good.

10/11/2019 10:30 PM
At the half-way mark (almost) the Canes have 50 points. In decades past, that would have been an excellent total with a playoff spot virtually assured. In today's stupid points system era, Carolina is only 8 points clear of 13th place in the conference. They look way too good not to make the playoffs but Boston and Washington are on a different level than everybody else. That is subject to change.

p.s. Somebody needs to put the Red Wings out of their misery. The city should have kept Joe Louis Arena and demolished the franchise.
1/3/2020 9:19 AM
The Wings were awful before some kids named Yzerman, Federov and Lidstrom showed up. They'll get the ship righted again. They have deep pockets. It is tough to stay near the top for long. Ask Chicago and Los Angeles...
1/4/2020 7:49 PM
123 Next ▸
Go Carolina! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.