Survivor IX: Americana (polabonez crowned champ) Topic

I HAVE THE IDOL OF LITTLE TALIWACK. I will now play the Idol of Little Taliwack!
7/3/2011 8:56 PM (edited)
LOL
7/3/2011 9:09 PM
Posted by da_goat on 7/3/2011 8:56:00 PM (view original):
I HAVE THE IDOL OF LITTLE TALIWACK. I will now play the Idol of Little Taliwack!
What idol of little taliwacK?  I do not know of an idol named that.   There was never one named such.  So, therefore, the played idol is a fake.    Unfortunately for da_goat, it ended up hurting him.

Votes are in.

da_goat   3
awags     1
dawgnuts  1

da_goat:  If for some reason, someone is disqualified, you are hte 1st alternate on the jury.

I show the 9 to have made it to the final merge and jury are;

acres1972
atcchris
awags
csudak
dawgnuts
muddapucka
onside
peanutjets
polabonez

1st individual challenge will be posted tomorrow and due Tuesday.  It is one my brother came up with the idea
7/3/2011 11:15 PM
Happy 4th to all.

Too bad the goat fell out of the boat.

7/4/2011 12:15 AM (edited)
Good job, polaboner! You really had me going. That was well played, although I have no idea why you went thru so much trouble when I was screwed either way. Anyways, I figured I would post this one here so everyone can see the great lenghts bonerhead goes to deceive and connive his way through the game.

polabonez
To:
da_goat
Received:
7/3/2011 8:02:00 PM
Subject:
RE: Idol
BFKFraser - I'd like to pas this idol to da_Goat.

Sorry I'm late goat, but I was golfing today.

Play the idol below... but make SURE you vote for awags. Then, we will be close to even. But I HOPE I can count on your vote next time, when I need it.

-----Original Message-----
To: polabonez
Sent: 6/16/2011 4:37:00 PM
Subject: Idol

You found the IDOL OF LITTLE TALIWACK AT THE TERABITHIAN BRIDGE..

Ths is the strongest idol in the game. You must declare in the thread "I HAVE THE IDOL OF LITTLE TALIWACK" for this idol to work, and it will trump all others..
7/4/2011 12:19 AM
Another sitemail from bonerz-

polabonez
To:
da_goat
Received:
6/28/2011 4:53:00 PM
Subject:
RE: Da_Goat Survives
I can not guarantee hooking up in the sense that you probably would want.....

I have other alliances and I fear that I mostly would be leading you on at this point if I made you any promises.

However, if we don't merge on Thursday and you become the target (which I am assuming you already are), or if after the merge I find out you are the targeted player, I may have something I can offer to you to keep you alive.

Of course, in retrospect for my generosity, I would need you to vote exactly how I say so (get rid of awags and muddapucka) that it would benefit my situation of course.

If everything plays out correctly, we could see where to go from there.

I'm not guaranteeing anything at this point, I'm just opening up a harmless discussion with a possible scenario that may play out.

To: polabonez
Sent: 6/28/2011 4:31:00 PM
Subject: RE: Da_Goat Survives

100% correct. I am hoping for a merge on Thursday with the final 10 players. Maybe we could hook up?

To: da_goat
Sent: 6/28/2011 2:40:00 PM
Subject: Da_Goat Survives

So, Goat -

We haven't had much Survivor communication. But I'm trying to get my handle on where the game goes from here....

If I were to assume that you are the lone wolf over there on Jefferson, what that assumption be correct ? Or close to correct?
7/4/2011 12:34 AM
"I can not guarantee hooking up in the sense that you probably would want....."

Now that's funny. 

Why you trying to vote me out, pola...?!
7/4/2011 12:43 AM
Posted by da_goat on 7/3/2011 8:56:00 PM (view original):

Sorry Goat.

Your sitemail came to me on a night after I had been drinking.

Sorry about your little taliwack, too

7/4/2011 8:51 AM
WNBA Challenge:  There are 3 WNBA games on Tuesday.   And we are going to do this a little differently.  Instead of ranking or picking for most points, you will be choosing 2 units of 5 players.   The first unit is the starting five of one of the 6 teams in action.   The second unit will be a PG, SG, SF, PF and C picking one each from the other 5 teams.   The idea is to get both units of 5 that will score about the same number of points.   The person whose 2 units are closest in total points wins immunity.

The schedule is:

Tuesday, July 5
MATCHUP TV TIME (ET)
Seattle at Indiana   7:00 PM
Washington at Chicago   8:00 PM
Los Angeles at Phoenix 9:00 PM

1st tiebreaker:  Most points by 2nd unit
2nd tiebreaker:  Total points in the Seattle-Indiana game
3rd tiebreaker:  Order of submission
7/4/2011 9:51 AM
O-M-G.

I hate your brother, bfk.  Sorry.  my tourettes is slipping.
7/4/2011 9:53 AM
Clarification:  If the starting unit scores 50; and the 2nd unit scores 48, your difference is 2.  I am using the incremental difference, not a percentage.

Submissions due by 6:00 EDT Tuesday
7/4/2011 9:54 AM
If someone position is listed as Forward/Center, will you allow us to pick them at either SF, PF, or C...??

The WNBA usually doesn't list players as "Power Forward," just "Forward."  Same thing for Guards.  Did your brother know that...?!  LOL

7/4/2011 10:25 AM (edited)
Posted by muddapucka on 7/4/2011 10:25:00 AM (view original):
If someone position is listed as Forward/Center, will you allow us to pick them at either SF, PF, or C...??

The WNBA usually doesn't list players as "Power Forward," just "Forward."  Same thing for Guards.  Did your brother know that...?!  LOL

Answer to question #1:   yes

Answer to question #2:  I did not realize that.  Don't think my brother did.  So 2 Gs, 2 Fs and 1 C
7/4/2011 10:43 AM
I was looking on WNBA.com and saw there were only those 3 positions.
7/4/2011 11:03 AM
Happy 4th everyone. Remember to taunt any English person that you come in the contact with:)
7/4/2011 11:16 AM
◂ Prev 1...41|42|43|44|45...57 Next ▸
Survivor IX: Americana (polabonez crowned champ) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.