Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I don't really care how I'm "judged" by you, or any other internet poster (especially one who has already openly admitted everything he posts could be a lie). Why are you suddenly so worried about making peace anyway? Thought this was all in "fun", or is that only when you're making personal attacks that aren't even related to the conversation. (Don't play dumb-review the thread.) Admit you got abused, leave me out of your posts, and I'll spare you further embarrassment.
4/3/2017 11:39 AM
Posted by RCBracco on 4/3/2017 11:43:00 AM (view original):
FOUND THAT BUTTON!!!
You wish. Of course, so does your wife.
Probably more important you keep trying to find hers than mine. Maybe a video or two would help.
4/3/2017 11:54 AM
Why would abusing and embarrassing you make me angry? It's fun and it's easy. When an opponent is so obviously overmatched, should winning really make you happy? Oh well, I would have been bored this morning without you. Thanks. I'm sure we'll do it again.
4/3/2017 12:10 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 4/3/2017 12:12:00 PM (view original):
Jesus. Christ.

I've been involved in threads that devolved into complete dogshit, but this one is special. Both of you should shut the **** up.
Wow, BL being the voice of reason....
4/3/2017 12:17 PM
Posted by toddcommish on 4/3/2017 12:17:00 PM (view original):
Jesus. Christ.

I've been involved in threads that devolved into complete dogshit, but this one is special. Both of you should shut the **** up.
Lol. True.
4/3/2017 12:29 PM
White House lawyers last month learned that the former national security adviser Susan Rice requested the identities of U.S. persons in raw intelligence reports on dozens of occasions that connect to the Donald Trump transition and campaign, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

And we've found one of the trump surveillance culprits!!!
4/3/2017 12:34 PM
Posted by moy23 on 4/3/2017 12:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by toddcommish on 4/3/2017 12:17:00 PM (view original):
Jesus. Christ.

Lol. True.
This thread is funny.

I'll open it up and see 1, maybe 2, posts per page. Virtually everyone commenting has proven to be such a ******* that they were blocked.
4/3/2017 12:50 PM
Like this one:
You are blocking the author of this post, RCBracco.
You are blocking the author of this post, all3.
You are blocking the author of this post, DougOut.
Hall of Famer
Posted by RCBracco on 4/1/2017 10:08:00 PM (view original):
Amateur president Donald Trump keeps bringing up his baseless claim alleging that Barack Obama had his phones wiretapped before the election. The former reality show star is deflecting from his Russia scandal by attacking his predecessor without offering one bit of evidence.

Trump tweeted, "When will Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd and @NBCNews start talking about the Obama SURVEILLANCE SCANDAL and stop with the Fake
Trump/Russia story?"

Trump is opening a can of worms by tweeting out that same fact-free claim in an unprecedented fashion. Even Republicans have denounced Trump's cowardly accusation. It's pure deflection on his part, trying to get the public's attention off his mounting number of scandals. At a press conference in mid-February, Trump said,"I have nothing to do with Russia. To the best of my knowledge, no person that I deal with does."

So, Trump doesn't know Paul Manafort, Carter Page, Michael Flynn or his son-in-law Jared Kushner?

Trump supporters bought into his ‘Crooked Hillary' tweets, and those, too, were based on fiction. Also, his ‘sick Hillary' tweets (implying that she was a low energy candidate on the brink of death), coincided with the Kremlin's efforts after it hired an army of trolls to circulate that conspiracy theory, among others. But we're sure THIS IS ALL A COINCIDENCE! So many coincidences…

On Friday, White House press secretary Sean Spicer tried to revive Trump's wiretap claims, too. It's almost as if this is a concerted effort.

But sure, don't look at the man behind the curtain. Look the other way, instead. And do not ask any questions. The end.

Do you even see the bias in these articles you post.... "Baseless claims", "Cowardly accusations".

Once again... Another article with no evidence that Trump colluded with Russians. Yet Trump's claims are baseless. This stuff is priceless!!!
4/1/2017 10:43 PM
You are blocking the author of this post, wylie715.

And I'm not 100% sure why I haven't blocked moy.
4/3/2017 12:52 PM
◂ Prev 1...118|119|120|121|122...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.