BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

It certainly wouldn't be anyone that was crying on election night. ..that's an embarrassment. Not objective "journalism"...Neither is gloating.

I think there is a strong market for an honest/non partisan network. You are in LaLaLand if you think any of the Big 3 provide that. Fox has some shows that do have POV from both sides, but too much of it is cheerleading for the Right. You can only hope that shows offer the other side ample time to present their views. Let the viewers decide.
5/10/2017 8:53 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
To be fair he got a Supreme Court Judge on the bench using an unorthodox method
5/10/2017 11:13 PM
Yes, created by Harry Reid...I think better if they agree to do away with the Nuclear Option. There is enough bad blood already.
5/10/2017 11:26 PM
trump just lawyered up..retained a d.c. law firm to represent him regarding trump/russia........
5/11/2017 12:22 AM
Is Johnnie Cochran still alive? Trump's going to need someone who can really, really rhyme: couplets, sonnets, ballads, odes, limericks, etc. None of that free verse garbage.
5/11/2017 12:35 AM
the gloves will be too big.
5/11/2017 12:38 AM
Posted by DoctorKz on 5/10/2017 11:26:00 PM (view original):
Yes, created by Harry Reid...I think better if they agree to do away with the Nuclear Option. There is enough bad blood already.
Agreed...both of them are morons.
5/11/2017 12:49 AM
Posted by dino27 on 5/10/2017 11:57:00 AM (view original):
i apologize to the doc and my other wrongheaded friends for exploding..doc got under my skin.......what doc and others dont understand is that people like me are not being motivated by politics...politics are partisan......for those who oppose trump it goes way beyond politics......we are afraid for the country and we see the office of the presidency being ruined...we think there is a zero % chance that a person like trump is interested in anything but actual power and self aggrandizement and he has questionable concern for people...this is not a political stand...this is a patriotic stand...if you do not believe this then think back at what kind of resistance there was or wasnt agains bush 2...wasnt there...even after he won the chad war....this is not about politics and to think it is will blind you from the truth....the values of the country are under attack as are our pillars...judiciary..free press....congress...fbi...respect for former presidents...cherished traditions.....respect for the public...actual concern for the individual...respect for the environment...descent into 1984 leadership and language...respect for the executive branch...heis making nothing great...he is making so much worse.......
i personally salute crazystengle...about the best american i know...an honorary united states citizen and a citizen of north america.
So you think Clinton and here history of scandals would have been better? I sure don't. Nor would any of the other candidates. The problems you state relative to Trump are not limited to just him; they describe about 90% of all today's politicians. When elected officials are more concerned with what their Parties want than what their electors want, the system itself is broken. That isn't going to change as long as (essentially) only 2 Parties exist and are more concerned with criticizing the other than with getting a compromise in place.
5/11/2017 11:21 AM
Maybe you should be asking which President had to deal with enough hatred that he had to deal with such ACCUSATIONS and opposition. Also, are you sure they were all "his" people that got fired? Shouldn't he, as duly elected President, have the freedom to hire and fire people so that those he trusts to be on the same page as him are in place? Don't get me wrong, Trump's done and said some stupid sheit, but I'm not buying he's the Devil some are trying to make him out to be, and I believe that all the witch-hunts and hatred toward him are only making those in the middle and even some on the not so far left, lean toward supporting him. Most people don't want associated with extremists of any type.
5/11/2017 11:43 AM
◂ Prev 1...158|159|160|161|162...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.