Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

- Tiny appendages
6/26/2017 2:26 PM
6/26/2017 2:43 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/26/2017 1:36:00 PM (view original):
moy, why are you so invested in the idea that the president isn't under investigation? If he didn't do anything wrong, as you claim, the investigation isn't a threat. And if he did do something wrong, you should want that to be investigated, right?
I'm not invested in the idea that the president isn't under investigation. I'm invested in the idea that facts, actual legit evidence, is important. There is NO CONCRETE EVIDENCE that Trump is under investigation.

It wasn't that long ago that for almost 5 months we heard from fake news outlets that Trump was under investigation for colluding with Russia to win an election. That FACTUALLY never happened.

Why would I believe NOW he's under investigation for obstruction from the exact same sources that were already proven wrong?

If Trump is under investigation, great. If he did nothing, great. If he did something illegal he should be prosecuted. But I'm not going to claim that he's under investigation when there's no concrete evidence that he is.
6/26/2017 2:46 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/26/2017 1:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 6/26/2017 1:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/26/2017 11:59:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 6/26/2017 11:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/26/2017 11:18:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 6/26/2017 6:43:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 6/25/2017 11:20:00 PM (view original):
How many other Presidents have had a special prosecutor investigating them in their first 5 months?
Trump is not under investigation. Fake news.
He is under investigation for obstruction of justice. His campaign is under investigation for working with Russia.
Proof Trump is under investigation? Has Mueller said he is?
Trump said he was
I already pointed out that that's a stretch. Trump put the entire tweet in quotations to demonstrate how ridiculous it would be for him to hire the guy so that same guy can turnaround and start investigating him. Also his attorney said he's not under investigation and clarified Trump's tweet.

You don't have any PROOF that Trump is under investigation.
I don't think it's a stretch to think that Trump was telling the truth in that tweet.

He didn't put it in quotes. He said:

I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt

That's a direct copy and paste from his twitter account.

There were quotes. I copy pasted it from his Twitter feed back at the time. Also tecs version had quotes.

You can figure that out on your own. Doesn't change the FACT that there's no concrete evidence that Trump is under investigation.
6/26/2017 2:51 PM (edited)
There are no quotes now. Did George Soros have them removed?
6/26/2017 2:54 PM
Very grateful for the 9-O decision from the U. S. Supreme Court. We must keep America SAFE!

-Trump on Twitter regarding the Travel Ban

WOW!!! 9-0. JUST SHOWS HOW PATHETIC THE LIBERAL JUDGES ARE OUT WEST.
6/26/2017 2:54 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 6/26/2017 2:54:00 PM (view original):
There are no quotes now. Did George Soros have them removed?
Yeah. That's the original tweet. moy has his wires crossed (as usual). Maybe moy saw a news story that showed the president's words in quotation marks. Maybe he doesn't know that it's what you do when you quote someone else.
6/26/2017 3:00 PM
Posted by moy23 on 6/26/2017 2:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/26/2017 1:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 6/26/2017 1:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/26/2017 11:59:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 6/26/2017 11:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/26/2017 11:18:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 6/26/2017 6:43:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 6/25/2017 11:20:00 PM (view original):
How many other Presidents have had a special prosecutor investigating them in their first 5 months?
Trump is not under investigation. Fake news.
He is under investigation for obstruction of justice. His campaign is under investigation for working with Russia.
Proof Trump is under investigation? Has Mueller said he is?
Trump said he was
I already pointed out that that's a stretch. Trump put the entire tweet in quotations to demonstrate how ridiculous it would be for him to hire the guy so that same guy can turnaround and start investigating him. Also his attorney said he's not under investigation and clarified Trump's tweet.

You don't have any PROOF that Trump is under investigation.
I don't think it's a stretch to think that Trump was telling the truth in that tweet.

He didn't put it in quotes. He said:

I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt

That's a direct copy and paste from his twitter account.

There were quotes. I copy pasted it from his Twitter feed back at the time. Also tecs version had quotes.

You can figure that out on your own. Doesn't change the FACT that there's no concrete evidence that Trump is under investigation.
tec was quoting trump. That's why he included the quotation marks.

How dumb are you?
6/26/2017 3:02 PM
Also moy, could you explain on what grammatical principle a person posting on Twitter would need to quote his own original statement? Thanks in advance.
6/26/2017 3:03 PM
WOW! WHAT A WEEK!

Sanders is going to get investigated. Dirty Bernie.

Lynch has to testify. Let's get Hillary back on the stand. She colluded to rig the primary.

Debbie Wassermann-Schultz needs to prep for her perp photo. And bring that IRS ***** back.

We got a lot investigating to do. All thanks to the democrats and the RUSSIAN PROBE!

A lot of dirty guilty democrats out there stealing' money and colluding' and obstructin' justice.

Turns out TRUMP is INNOCENT and the dEMS are GUILTY.

WIN WIN WIN. SO MUCH WINNING!
6/26/2017 3:12 PM
Posted by DougOut on 6/26/2017 3:13:00 PM (view original):
WOW! WHAT A WEEK!

Lynch has to testify. Let's get Hillary back on the stand. She colluded to rig the primary.

Debbie Wassermann-Schultz needs to prep for her perp photo. And bring that IRS ***** back.

We got a lot investigating to do. All thanks to the democrats and the RUSSIAN PROBE!

A lot of dirty guilty democrats out there stealing' money and colluding' and obstructin' justice.

And all libs are talking about is whether or not Trump used quotes on his Twitter post!!! #clueless

All this winning is a whole lot of fun!!!!
6/26/2017 3:14 PM
Let's not forget Oblundercare is on its way out!!!!
6/26/2017 3:23 PM
Posted by moy23 on 6/26/2017 3:23:00 PM (view original):
Let's not forget Oblundercare is on its way out!!!!
Is it? Repeal seems to have lost some momentum now that everyone can see what a bad bill the AHCA is.
6/26/2017 3:31 PM
Posted by moy23 on 6/26/2017 3:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 6/26/2017 3:13:00 PM (view original):
WOW! WHAT A WEEK!

And all libs are talking about is whether or not Trump used quotes on his Twitter post!!! #clueless

All this winning is a whole lot of fun!!!!
You brought up the quotation marks, idiot.
6/26/2017 3:32 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/26/2017 1:36:00 PM (view original):
moy, why are you so invested in the idea that the president isn't under investigation? If he didn't do anything wrong, as you claim, the investigation isn't a threat. And if he did do something wrong, you should want that to be investigated, right?
moy?
6/26/2017 3:33 PM
◂ Prev 1...324|325|326|327|328...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.