TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Why don’t you just admit that you made a mistake?
12/31/2017 11:10 AM
Posted by all3 on 12/31/2017 10:59:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 12/31/2017 10:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 12/31/2017 10:33:00 AM (view original):
So people who believed in God, had faith in God, trusted God, obeyed God, and gave their lives to follow God's will where not Christians in many people's eyes? Simply put, you are wrong. These people certainly were not Jews: they didn't believe their good works would get them to Heaven, they believed their willingness to believe in and follow God would get them to Heaven.
Faith in God and his promises has always been the foundation for Christianity, even before he sent Jesus.
Some of you should really do some more reading. I'd expect the argument to continue from someone like b_l, who has been proven so pathetically steadfast in his severe stupidity in so, so many threads over time, but I truly hope some of the rest of you will actually research it - for your own benefit.
Dude. Christian means follower of Christ. Christ was Jesus.

Even Jesus wasn’t Christian.
You've proven over and over and over how incredibly clueless you are, relative to so, so many topics.
I'm not about to waste my time discussing religion with you, since it's obviously just another in the long list of topics you know nothing about, yet will argue over to somehow make yourself feel better.
you're going full retard here, never go full retard.
12/31/2017 11:19 AM
So people who believed in God, had faith in God, trusted God, obeyed God, and gave their lives to follow God's will where not Christians in many people's eyes? Simply put, you are wrong. These people certainly were not Jews: they didn't believe their good works would get them to Heaven, they believed their willingness to believe in and follow God would get them to Heaven.
Faith in God and his promises has always been the foundation for Christianity, even before he sent Jesus.
Some of you should really do some more reading. I'd expect the argument to continue from someone like b_l, who has been proven so pathetically steadfast in his severe stupidity in so, so many threads over time, but I truly hope some of the rest of you will actually research it - for your own benefit.
Look, the dividing factor between Jews and Christians is Jesus. Jesus made new laws, expanded on old ones, and changed the way that people thought about God. So summarizing being a Christian as faith in God and his promises really does not work. To be a Christian, you gotta believe in Jesus, first off, which obviously no one else could do before Jesus, and again, he changed a ton of rules which is the dividing line between Jews and Christians.

I hope I explained that pretty well, hopefully Strikeout will back me on this.

Also the basis for Christianity is Love God, Love Others.
12/31/2017 12:05 PM
Jews who believed Jesus was the Messiah followed him and became Christians. Jews who did not believe he was the Messiah remained Jews. Pretty simple. Crusaders loved God. They killed many people.

Oh and bad_luck is an idiot who believes that:
  1. Ben Shapiro is a white supremacist
  2. White privilege exists
  3. Institutional racism exists
The fact that his vote is equal to mine is painful.

12/31/2017 12:52 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 12/31/2017 10:09:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/30/2017 11:09:00 PM (view original):
Leave all3 alone. Fact is they don't make Jews like Jesus anymore.

bad_luck believes Jesus had blonde hair and blue eyes. bad_luck is quite the character.
LOL

a) I think bible Jesus was a fictional character.

b) If a real Jesus actually existed, he was middle eastern.
I see you forgot what you were taught in college, or if you weren't taught these essential truths of history, then you need to get your money back.

a) The best source of an historical Jesus are in the writings of Flavius Josephus, a Jerusalem Jew born into a priesthood family in 37 AD. He was present in the city during it's destruction in 70 AD. His life was spared and he soon became fast friends with the Roman General TITUS, later to become Emperor of ROME. Flavius was instructed to act as a scribe/historian and record his knowledge of events prior, during and after the sack of Jerusalem and the first FINAL SOLUTION to the Jewish problem. The Diaspora. Destroyed only after the 66 revolt. And of course you know all this.

Another quality source was written by Roman Senator Tacitus in THE ANNALS. Check out Book 15 - Chapter 44.

b) He was a JEW born in the Middle East where JEWS live.

Thanks for playing.
12/31/2017 1:14 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 12/31/2017 11:10:00 AM (view original):
Why don’t you just admit that you made a mistake?
YOU should do that....BL.
12/31/2017 1:21 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/31/2017 12:52:00 PM (view original):
Jews who believed Jesus was the Messiah followed him and became Christians. Jews who did not believe he was the Messiah remained Jews. Pretty simple. Crusaders loved God. They killed many people.

All three of those points are true.
12/31/2017 1:42 PM
Posted by The Taint on 12/31/2017 11:19:00 AM (view original):

You've proven over and over and over how incredibly clueless you are, relative to so, so many topics.
I'm not about to waste my time discussing religion with you, since it's obviously just another in the long list of topics you know nothing about, yet will argue over to somehow make yourself feel better.
The fact you're going "all-in" on agreeing with b_l should tell you all you need to know.
A simple internet search will correct you.
12/31/2017 1:42 PM
Posted by all3 on 12/31/2017 1:42:00 PM (view original):

The fact you're going "all-in" on agreeing with b_l should tell you all you need to know.
A simple internet search reveals that Christianity started in the first century. As in 0 AC.

Any guesses what AC stands for?
12/31/2017 1:48 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 12/31/2017 1:48:00 PM (view original):

A simple internet search reveals that Christianity started in the first century. As in 0 AC.

The opposite of DC?
12/31/2017 1:50 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 12/31/2017 1:42:00 PM (view original):

2/3 are true.
12/31/2017 2:07 PM
What is white privilege? I can't be expected to understand it if I don't know what it is. I'm not some defenseless unprepared child required to go to the government school and forced to listen to the required governmental approved curriculum that allows federal funding to keep the school open in the first place without which we couldn't stay open except we must because it is required by the federal government. I'm not some schlep on the dole or not far enough removed from the institutional brainwashing. Unfortunately for the left...people leave government control and get into real life. It may take a decade or 2 for some of them, but the smart ones get it and fight back. We get it. So tell us. We're not in some classroom needing to get credit from some tenured wack job that got his position from another wack job president of the former university of learning now bootcamp of equality and safe space. SO WHAT WE WANT IS SIMPLY THIS: Explain in your own words, YOUR definition of WHITE PRIVILEGE.

If you can explain it, you will be the first and I will personally be indebted to you. THANK YOU.

We can tackle institutional racism after you clean this one up.
12/31/2017 2:41 PM

I've heard of AD, but never heard of AC?
12/31/2017 3:18 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 12/31/2017 1:42:00 PM (view original):

Yep and unicorns exist. You are a dummy.
12/31/2017 3:22 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 12/31/2017 3:18:00 PM (view original):

I've heard of AD, but never heard of AC?
The more b_l knows he's wrong, the dumber his posts get. It's his long-standing pattern and can currently be seen in numerous MLB threads along with this one.
12/31/2017 3:39 PM
◂ Prev 1...59|60|61|62|63...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.