LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

at the ceremony trump will be wearing a black bow tie and a white strait jacket.....also a top hat.
1/2/2018 10:31 PM
the guy iza crazy.......he is a nuts........he is the world 's most embarrassing man.........
1/2/2018 10:33 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 1/2/2018 10:21:00 PM (view original):
Fusion GPS founders hit back at Republicans

I like the line about chasing rabbits.

I wonder if Trump mentions these guys in his big awards ceremony next Monday!
Fantastic read
1/2/2018 10:45 PM
so the FBI was sitting on an s load of info throughout the campaign.......hey trump...how about a thank you mr comey.
1/2/2018 11:08 PM
It was so cold yesterday, I contracted Gonorrhea just for the burning sensation
1/3/2018 3:53 AM
I traded my coffee for hot sauce

An Amish guy is buying an electric blanket
1/3/2018 8:07 AM

“The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor – with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers. Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad ****, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

Click here to see which Deep State Clintonite said the above!

1/3/2018 9:46 AM
Posted by The Taint on 1/2/2018 10:45:00 PM (view original):

Fantastic read
NYT = FAKE NEWS
1/3/2018 10:19 AM
Why exactly would Russia prefer Trump over Clinton? What has Trump done in the past year to help Russia? Pretty sure Russia voted against the embassy in Jerusalem and we are still at odds over Syria.
1/3/2018 10:21 AM
he has tried like hell to end the sanctions...congress stopped him.
trump has not opposed russia in syria by any deeds.
trump has given away classified info to russia.
trump has never said a negaive word about putin despite all of his autocratic moves.
if nyt is " fake " news......then what is fox.......no news ?
1/3/2018 10:28 AM
he has tried like hell to end the sanctions...congress stopped him.
trump has not opposed russia in syria by any deeds.
trump has given away classified info to russia.
trump has never said a negaive word about putin despite all of his autocratic moves.
if nyt is " fake " news......then what is fox.......no news ?
1/3/2018 10:28 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/3/2018 10:19:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 1/2/2018 10:45:00 PM (view original):

Fantastic read
NYT = FAKE NEWS
It's an editorial in the NYT by the Fusion GPS founders. They're calling for the release of transcripts of their congressional testimony. What's "fake news" about that? Or does "fake news" at this point simply mean whatever is bad news for Trump?
1/3/2018 10:29 AM
it has always meant whatever is bad for trump.......it is a bleating shame.
1/3/2018 10:32 AM
25 or 6 to 4.

25th floor
25th amendment
1/3/2018 10:37 AM
during trump c.e. russia and china have filled the void left by the american departure from its place of influence and moral authority......now russia and china are the elder statesman in the un....they have widened their sphere of influence.......russia wanted that.........russia wants a weaker usa - check.........russia wants anarchy in the usa - check.........russia wants weaker usa institutions - check.........russia wet dream - usa citizens losing respect for their own country - check....russia wants a weaker fbi and cia - check..check.
russia knew this wasnt happening with clinton...sure she would be weaker because of investigations but it would be nothing like the chaos that we have now.

danger will robinson.....danger.
1/3/2018 11:01 AM
◂ Prev 1...137|138|139|140|141...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.