More Voter Fraud Topic

Posted by strikeout26 on 1/23/2018 1:01:00 PM (view original):
Tang, I love you buddy, but I'm afraid there is no hope for you until you learn personal responsibility and drop this institutional racism bull crap. Like I've said, you have a lot of potential, but it's wasted. Your mindset, along with most young people's, is who can we blame instead of how can we help. It's quite tragic.
THIS!!!!
1/23/2018 4:53 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/23/2018 1:15:00 PM (view original):
Tang, I love you buddy, but I'm afraid there is no hope for you until you learn personal responsibility and drop this institutional racism bull crap. Like I've said, you have a lot of potential, but it's wasted. Your mindset, along with most young people's, is who can we blame instead of how can we help. It's quite tragic.
You misunderstand. We need to understand that institutional racism exists before we move forward.
It doesn't. It is based on wealth. Please name the racist institutions.
1/23/2018 4:53 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/23/2018 4:53:00 PM (view original):
You misunderstand. We need to understand that institutional racism exists before we move forward.
Redlining. Police. Drug War.
1/23/2018 4:54 PM
BTW it gets quite annoying when you say THIS!!!! over and over and never elaborate on what you agree with. Especially when I have already responded.
1/23/2018 4:55 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/23/2018 4:54:00 PM (view original):
No no...who is redlining? What police force? What drug war?

I want specific examples.
1/23/2018 4:55 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/23/2018 4:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/23/2018 4:54:00 PM (view original):
No no...who is redlining? What police force? What drug war?

I want specific examples.
Like, statistics? Do I need to explain why? Please reiterate.
1/23/2018 4:56 PM
No. SPECIFIC EXAMPLES.

ABC Company is racist because......
The Boston police force is racist because......

I need that. Don't say they arrest more African Americans because statistically African Americans commit more crimes so arrests will be higher. I want specific examples. Period.
1/23/2018 5:00 PM
I believe Racuous posted one at the very beginning of the thread. Massachusetts Democrat busted for gerrymandering to dampen minority influence on elections.
1/23/2018 5:08 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/23/2018 5:00:00 PM (view original):
No. SPECIFIC EXAMPLES.

ABC Company is racist because......
The Boston police force is racist because......

I need that. Don't say they arrest more African Americans because statistically African Americans commit more crimes so arrests will be higher. I want specific examples. Period.
Redlining is racist because:
  • the creator blatantly said that no blacks were allowed. It is a well known fact.
  • Black families making $100,000 typically live in the kinds of neighborhoods inhabited by white families making $30,000.”
  • Subprime loans were given to 41.5% of blacks and 30.9% of Latinos, but only 17.8% of whites.
  • Among high-income borrowers in 2006, African Americans were three times as likely as whites to pay higher prices for mortgages—32.1 percent compared to 10.5 percent. Latinos were nearly as likely as African Americans to pay higher prices for their mortgages at 29.1 percent.”
Police and courts are racist because:
  • They kill a higher percentage of Black people than white people while making an arrest
  • Black people get stopped and pulled out of their cars more
  • Innocent black people are more likely to be convicted than white people.
  • Black people are way more likely to be taken to prison - and not because they commit more crimes
  • Black people are more likely to be charged to harsher measures than white people
The war on Drugs was racist because:
  • Nixon specifically wanted to target black people by putting drugs in their neighborhoods and then making it a 'black thing' to have drugs
  • Black people have a higher arrest percentage of drug users than white people.
  • White kids are more likely to use drugs but less likely to be arrested - this happens for adults in marijuana too
Education is racist because:
  • Whites are 78% more likely to be accepted to the same university as equally qualified people of color. Emphasis on “equally qualified".
  • The U.S. is one of only 3 of the 34 O.E.C.D. nations to give fewer resources and have lower teacher/student ratios in poorer communities than in more privileged communities
  • Black people get more criminal charges in school than white people.
Wealth is racist because:
  • The average net worth of black households is $6,314, compared to $110,500 for the average white household
  • While a college-educated white American has an average net worth of $75,000, a college-educated black American has an average net worth of less than $17,500.
  • The black-white wealth gap is greater in the United States today than it was in South Africa in 1970, at the height of apartheid. We also incarcerate a higher percentage of blacks today than apartheid South Africa did.
  • "And why do blacks have less inherited wealth? Because for 250 years, they didn’t haveproperty, they were property. Yes, the Civil War and the Emancipation Proclamation happened 150 years ago, but then we went straight into Jim Crow. For 100 years. Until the Civil Rights Movement (MLK, Malcom X, Black Panthers, Rosa Parks, etc.), which was forty years ago! Your parents were alive when MLK was assassinated! Rosa Parks refusal to give up her seat on the bus, which ignited the whole 15-year movement, was the year before my parents were born! They were children and teenagers during almost the entire Civil Rights Movement! This isn’t ancient history; it’s yesterday. We’ve gone from slavery to Jim Crow to today—which, in light of the statistics listed above and below, isn’t looking so much like equality anymore. When, exactly, were black people supposed to find the opportunity to accumulate and pass on even the most modest amount of wealth?"
Voting is racist because:
  • Voter ID is flawed and racist against black people. There isn't even that much voter fraud.
  • 11% of the American population do not have the kind of government ID required by the strictest state voter ID laws—including 18% of Americans over 65 and 25% of blacks.[54]
  • Voter laws that prevent felons former felons from voting disenfranchise 5.85 million Americans with felony charges in their past.
1/23/2018 5:13 PM
Is that enough for ya?
1/23/2018 5:14 PM
No because I disagree with all of it. Stats (you should take that class) can be used to prove anything but I still don't see a concrete example. The NBA is mostly black. Doesn't make it racist.
1/23/2018 5:16 PM
EXAMPLE:

• Whites are 78% more likely to be accepted to the same university as equally qualified people of color. Emphasis on “equally qualified". ---- Site? Proof? Private universities can do as they please. I doubt state colleges do this.
  • The U.S. is one of only 3 of the 34 O.E.C.D. nations to give fewer resources and have lower teacher/student ratios in poorer communities than in more privileged communities - Poorer yes but poverty is color blind.
  • Black people get more criminal charges in school than white people. --- If you commit more crimes you will have more charges.

1/23/2018 5:19 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/23/2018 5:17:00 PM (view original):
No because I disagree with all of it. Stats (you should take that class) can be used to prove anything but I still don't see a concrete example. The NBA is mostly black. Doesn't make it racist.
Uhh what isn't concrete racist about it? Is the fact that more innocent black people are convicted than white people? Is that just a stat?
1/23/2018 5:32 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/23/2018 5:19:00 PM (view original):
EXAMPLE:

• Whites are 78% more likely to be accepted to the same university as equally qualified people of color. Emphasis on “equally qualified". ---- Site? Proof? Private universities can do as they please. I doubt state colleges do this.
  • The U.S. is one of only 3 of the 34 O.E.C.D. nations to give fewer resources and have lower teacher/student ratios in poorer communities than in more privileged communities - Poorer yes but poverty is color blind.
  • Black people get more criminal charges in school than white people. --- If you commit more crimes you will have more charges.

• http://news.gallup.com/poll/18487/blacks-whites-advantage-college-admissions.aspx http://ctacny.org/sites/default/files/trainings-pdf/how_racism_impacts_those_that_we_serve-_final.pdf https://www.google.com/url sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiUkuq5ku_YAhVHYK0KHeFqD5oQFggxMAI&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thenewprogressive.net%2Fultimate-white-privilege-statistics%2F&usg=AOvVaw1mMW1RTfwVK4rT0J4ljOfu
  • Black people are in poverty more than white people. This is because of institutional racism.
  • THEY DO NOT COMMIT MORE CRIMES.
1/23/2018 5:37 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/23/2018 5:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/23/2018 5:17:00 PM (view original):
Uhh what isn't concrete racist about it? Is the fact that more innocent black people are convicted than white people? Is that just a stat?
Where is the source? If they are innocent why are they convicted?
1/23/2018 5:41 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...8 Next ▸
More Voter Fraud Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.