Cleveland Indigenous Americans Topic

Posted by cccp1014 on 2/6/2018 9:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 2/6/2018 8:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/6/2018 8:26:00 PM (view original):
Ha ha what? How can you be a Jew and believe Christ is the messiah? So tell.
You’re Jewish and believe there is no god.
Jewish by heritage yes and I am technically agnostic.
Please connect the dots yourself. Don’t make me do it for you.
2/6/2018 9:51 PM
LOL

So my parents are Jewish as were my grandparents. I am an atheist. So while I celebrate all the traditions and tell the kids I am Jewish (they don't know I am atheist) technically I need proof there is a God. Tangy is a pure Christian. He cannot be both Jewish and Christian. Now he can state that he was Jewish by heritage but raised a Christian that is fine but he is openly Christian.

It is not the same thing at least not to me. I did not give up my Jewish faith for another faith. I still follow the traditions and the holidays as homage to my ancestors but I don't believe there is a higher power.

Did I connect the dots for you well enough?
2/6/2018 9:56 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/6/2018 9:49:00 PM (view original):
AKA a Christian
And also a Jew. Jewish by heritage and culture and Christian in religious beliefs.
2/6/2018 9:56 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 2/6/2018 9:56:00 PM (view original):
AKA a Christian
And also a Jew. Jewish by heritage and culture and Christian in religious beliefs.
Whatever. He is what he is to fit a narrative. I don't believe anything he says.
2/6/2018 9:57 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/6/2018 8:26:00 PM (view original):
Ha ha what? How can you be a Jew and believe Christ is the messiah? So tell.
You be Jewish in Heritage and Christian in religion? Like, oh I don't know, JESUS? Seriously you are literally the most uninformed person I have ever met online or in person on this topic. YOU LITERALLY ARE AN ATHEIST JEW! You are Jewish, and you believe there is no God. So let's summarize here: We are both Jewish in heritage/culture, but not in religion. Does that make sense? If it does not, then you are the most hypocritical person I have ever met.
2/6/2018 9:58 PM
We have never met. LOL

Your logic makes sense but I just think you are a liar so I don't believe you. Oh well. What do you care? I am just some Internet rando.

2/6/2018 9:59 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/6/2018 9:56:00 PM (view original):
LOL

So my parents are Jewish as were my grandparents. I am an atheist. So while I celebrate all the traditions and tell the kids I am Jewish (they don't know I am atheist) technically I need proof there is a God. Tangy is a pure Christian. He cannot be both Jewish and Christian. Now he can state that he was Jewish by heritage but raised a Christian that is fine but he is openly Christian.

It is not the same thing at least not to me. I did not give up my Jewish faith for another faith. I still follow the traditions and the holidays as homage to my ancestors but I don't believe there is a higher power.

No. You’re still too stupid to function.

He, like you, is of Jewish heritage. Like you, he doesn’t practice the Jewish faith. You choose no faith. He chooses Christianity.
2/6/2018 9:59 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/6/2018 9:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 2/6/2018 9:56:00 PM (view original):
AKA a Christian
Whatever. He is what he is to fit a narrative. I don't believe anything he says.
So I have 3 people saying I can be something and I AM, but you say, 'whatever'. There is literally no way to prove anything to you. Me being Jewish screws up your narrative of 'all Jewish people are superior.' So basically, you are never going to concede defeat. I cannot prove to you that I am Jewish, even though I am, and you will never believe me. Pure fuckery.
2/6/2018 10:00 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/6/2018 9:59:00 PM (view original):
We have never met. LOL

Your logic makes sense but I just think you are a liar so I don't believe you. Oh well. What do you care? I am just some Internet rando.

OK. So you can be a Jew and I Christian. We have clarified that. Why am I a liar? Do you have Spidey sense?
2/6/2018 10:01 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/6/2018 9:59:00 PM (view original):
LOL

He, like you, is of Jewish heritage. Like you, he doesn’t practice the Jewish faith. You choose no faith. He chooses Christianity.
Maybe. My issue is he says whatever he feels like saying to fit a narrative. I just don't believe him. Such is life.

Half the stuff we say here we would never say to each other in person. It is a smack talk site for all intents and purposes. Many here think you are an idiot. Do you really care? No.

So by that logic, do you really think I care what you think? Get real, BL.

For the record, I don't think you are as dumb as people here say. I think you just troll them. Which is fine since it is a smack talk site.

For the record I think tangy is a liar. He as Jewish as BHO.
2/6/2018 10:02 PM
Posted by tangplay on 2/6/2018 10:01:00 PM (view original):
We have never met. LOL

OK. So you can be a Jew and I Christian. We have clarified that. Why am I a liar? Do you have Spidey sense?
Just a hunch. I think you say what you feel like saying to fit a narrative. Which is fine.

Your rhetoric of "All real Christians are Pacifists" screams insanity. So either you are a troll or a fool.

You pick. I don't believe one word that you type.
2/6/2018 10:03 PM
You just summarized what makes you ignorant in this little conversation.
This happens every time:
1. You make a bold claim fitting your narrative.
2. Your claim gets disproven multiple times.
3. You move to ad hominem, trying to take away your opponent's right to an opinion.
4. You change the subject, only to bring it back up again later making the same ignorant point again.

And so the cycle continues.

2/6/2018 10:04 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/6/2018 10:02:00 PM (view original):
LOL

Maybe. My issue is he says whatever he feels like saying to fit a narrative. I just don't believe him. Such is life.

Half the stuff we say here we would never say to each other in person. It is a smack talk site for all intents and purposes. Many here think you are an idiot. Do you really care? No.

For the record, I don't think you are as dumb as people here say. I think you just troll them. Which is fine since it is a smack talk site.

What narrative am I pushing? MY OPINIONS?
2/6/2018 10:04 PM
Posted by tangplay on 2/6/2018 10:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/6/2018 10:02:00 PM (view original):
LOL

What narrative am I pushing? MY OPINIONS?
When I said I am a Jew and have experienced racism you played the Jew card. When we discussed war you played the Christian and pacifist card.

Let me ask this Capt. Christianity. Are you pro life or pro choice?

2/6/2018 10:07 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/6/2018 10:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 2/6/2018 10:01:00 PM (view original):
We have never met. LOL

Just a hunch. I think you say what you feel like saying to fit a narrative. Which is fine.

Your rhetoric of "All real Christians are Pacifists" screams insanity. So either you are a troll or a fool.

You pick. I don't believe one word that you type.
That is dangerous. Again, you are taking away my right to have an opinion. It is one of the worst argumentation skills. I am Jewish. You obviously do not believe me, however you have no reason not to. I cannot prove this is true, unless you come up with a way I can prove it.

I am a Christian. I have a right to a BELIEF in Christianity. As you are not a Christian, I would advise you to stay out of what I believe, unless you have a reason why my belief is morally or logically wrong, in which case, state WHY! I believe that one of Jesus' core teachings was a form of pacifism.
2/6/2018 10:07 PM
◂ Prev 1...31|32|33|34|35...38 Next ▸
Cleveland Indigenous Americans Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.