LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

i have to mention something unspeakable and terrifying but it needs to be thought about

what if the next mass murder is by 2 or 3 shooters with ar-15s.........these things evolve....since colombine it has been one shooter...what if that changes.
2/17/2018 11:21 AM
I don't get why they can't have police officers there at dismissal and lock the school during school hours? In our town the police just circle around basically doing nothing. We have two middle schools and one high school. Are you telling me its too much trouble to have three cops give 30 minutes of their time each? Mind boggling.
2/17/2018 11:25 AM
Posted by dino27 on 2/17/2018 11:21:00 AM (view original):
i have to mention something unspeakable and terrifying but it needs to be thought about

what if the next mass murder is by 2 or 3 shooters with ar-15s.........these things evolve....since colombine it has been one shooter...what if that changes.
If illegal and/or black: Repubs blame all illegal imigrants and/or black people
If white: Repubs blame mental health.
2/17/2018 11:26 AM
Posted by tangplay on 2/17/2018 11:26:00 AM (view original):

Will you STFU. We are discussing a tragedy and you are politicizing it. Please STFU!!!! You ignorant moron.
2/17/2018 11:30 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/17/2018 11:30:00 AM (view original):

Will you STFU. We are discussing a tragedy and you are politicizing it. Please STFU!!!! You ignorant moron.
Yes, because I am the one politicizing it. Republicans have never done that. Hypocrite.
2/17/2018 11:58 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/17/2018 11:30:00 AM (view original):

i agree so completely...they now have a campaign to cut food stamps.....if 5 % or even 10% abuse the system that lets them justify hurting 90-95 % of needy recipients.....yo u will always here of the occasional illegal criminal who might be a serial purse snatcher as if homegrown whites never commit mass murder.....you will NEVER hear them brag about the dreamers who have the highest degree of college education and military service and lowest crime rate..it is sick.
about poliiticizing..im sick of that..i used to vomit when they used to spew with bile the word liberal...now they complain about politicizing....it is just an attemp to stop people from talking.
once again they want to make the people who want justice and sanity the bad people...while they offer fake prayers and silence so people will be sheep..and they are the good people.
2/17/2018 12:08 PM
i meant to copy the tangplay comment...addled brain....too much....
2/17/2018 12:09 PM

i was copying this one for my above comment..i have to disagree with my friend cccp.
2/17/2018 12:11 PM
It's kinda funny because I made a point about Republicans politicizing tragedy and I got told that I was politicizing tragedy.
2/17/2018 12:15 PM
it is not wrong to politicize....it is right to do it if is honest truth....the republicans want to equate politicizing as lying...who is in the forefront of politicizing...the the students...the teachers...the families...the communities.....and concerned citizens...thats our choice ..speak out or be sheep....politicize it all the way to the voting booth starting then and now and kick the bums out.
2/17/2018 12:25 PM

THE DEFINITION OF POLITICIZING

politicizing means blaming the politicians who caused the problem....why do they have the right to say dont talk about it........dont blame me......ill tell you when you can complain.
2/17/2018 12:28 PM (edited)
Posted by tangplay on 2/17/2018 12:15:00 PM (view original):
It's kinda funny because I made a point about Republicans politicizing tragedy and I got told that I was politicizing tragedy.
You are. You are an idiot if you can't see that. Just because they do it, it doesn't mean you should. Dumbass.
2/17/2018 12:40 PM
Posted by dino27 on 2/17/2018 12:25:00 PM (view original):
it is not wrong to politicize....it is right to do it if is honest truth....the republicans want to equate politicizing as lying...who is in the forefront of politicizing...the the students...the teachers...the families...the communities.....and concerned citizens...thats our choice ..speak out or be sheep....politicize it all the way to the voting booth starting then and now and kick the bums out.
Truth is a deranged person killed kids and teachers and there was zero police presence. The FBI had multiple warnings and did nothing about it. The rest is noise.
2/17/2018 12:41 PM
ar-15 is the weapon a deranged person could buy..not noise......the rest you speak about also not noise.
2/17/2018 12:52 PM
if the community and everyone in it are politicizing it are you saying they should not ? because they are definitely doing that......
2/17/2018 12:53 PM
◂ Prev 1...224|225|226|227|228...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.