Posted by lostnfound74 on 5/24/2018 7:24:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Aldershot on 5/23/2018 8:50:00 PM (view original):
Dunc Wilson GT
Dunc Wilson GT was picked for Lostnfound74 (That's me, [I think])
Erasing previous post where Aldershot picked by mistake
Not done yet... Let me load another...
5/27/2018 1:18 PM
G - Roy Edwards
5/27/2018 1:18 PM
Posted by Buster05 on 5/27/2018 12:58:00 PM (view original):
lostnfound/aldershot. Please stop chastising owners for mistakes. You are ruining this league before it begins. Honey better than vinegar.
I agree, knock it off!
5/27/2018 1:24 PM
Posted by Buster05 on 5/27/2018 1:18:00 PM (view original):
G - Roy Edwards
already taken
5/27/2018 1:32 PM
I'm confused. I thought this was Lostnfound's league. It's not???

After reading the previous posts, it looks like people are dropping out. Is this thing over??? Let me know because I have wasted like hours looking up players.

5/27/2018 1:35 PM
In case we are still on: D - Denis Potvin, if he was already chosen, D - Doug Halward
5/27/2018 1:36 PM
Posted by MattCarriere on 5/27/2018 1:32:00 PM (view original):
G - Roy Edwards
already taken
Don Edwards was taken but I haven't seen Roy Edwards picked
5/27/2018 1:37 PM
Posted by tidealer on 5/20/2018 10:46:00 PM (view original):
(G) Roy Edwards
May 20th
5/27/2018 1:40 PM
Posted by Buster05 on 5/27/2018 1:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MattCarriere on 5/27/2018 1:32:00 PM (view original):
G - Roy Edwards
already taken
Don Edwards was taken but I haven't seen Roy Edwards picked
Roy Edwards was picked in round 6 by Tidealer
5/27/2018 1:41 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
come on everyone, this does not have to be so difficult. Darny has done a great job keeping the alpha list up to date. These drafts never finish early so no need to pressure people to pick before the assigned times. I would like to see this continue for one because I love the theme and plus (especially Darny) have put lots of time into the draft
5/27/2018 3:06 PM
Posted by Poddy on 5/27/2018 3:06:00 PM (view original):
come on everyone, this does not have to be so difficult. Darny has done a great job keeping the alpha list up to date. These drafts never finish early so no need to pressure people to pick before the assigned times. I would like to see this continue for one because I love the theme and plus (especially Darny) have put lots of time into the draft
I agree. This was starting to get fun.
5/27/2018 3:15 PM
Posted by jsakicno19 on 5/27/2018 1:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by darny10 on 5/18/2018 11:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Aldershot on 5/18/2018 11:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by darny10 on 5/18/2018 10:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Aldershot on 5/18/2018 10:33:00 PM (view original):
I sitemailed Tidealer.. He is the only one left
Nope goodman_team team 1 as well
D Doug Jarrett

and he picked Dave Lewis also https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=508661&page=10
Halfway down the page.. and I don't see jarrett on the Alpha list yet.. U missed it?
Those were both from team 2 man. You’re all over the map. Doug Jarrett is on the alpha list. Please only post ur picks. You’re posting WAY too much. I know you’re only trying to help but it’s getting out of control man.
This post back on Pg14, clearly commands Glen
to post ONLY his picks...

I am a witness to his constant disrespect/disregard
to whatever a League Commissioner has to say...

Glen also posted here that he'd help the proxy's
here... Told the universe of his intent to make
enemies, claiming that is when his FUN really
starts... His late presence here, after he said
he wouldn't participate, caused myself and 1
other owner to abandon this league...

U also publicly blamed "kiteport" for RUINING
your league... Since U have now traded 6 good
owners & teams, just to have Glen here, U have
no one to blame but yourself "darny"...

Glen will not follow your directions under
any circumstances... Claims he represents
God... Don't worry tho, he doesn't...

It's not in me to wish U any good luck,
anymore, darny... U should've seen it
coming, the instant U let Glen into this
league... 4-sure...
You are not even in, or connected with this league. So you take pleasure in the misfortunes of a failed draft.

Only folks who claim to represent God are the Pope and the Anti Christ. They both claim to be equal with God (read up on that)

I have to concede one thing though.. This whole thing would have gone better if I had never said a word.. but then, you would be here, so maybe it would have been worse

You have been trying to fill a league (with a good theme yet) since about March. How's that working for you??

Meanwhile: Go serve your King
5/28/2018 6:24 AM (edited)
There are 2-3 guys who refused to do two simple things and as a result, several picks had to be re picked. THIS is MY fault??
I posted that memo on page 28 for an obvious reason . You see, I lost count of how many times Bob Berry was picked.. Then I tried to help with an update of a draft page
So if you want to kill this, then blame me.. ???

and Tkconcrete, you have been awol for two rounds, you wanna get on ME for nudging you? Yes I site mailed you because I thought you must be drunk or stoned.. you never pick on time. Sorry if that rattles your cage

However: PODDY'S COMMENT IS RIGHT. enough said, and I am not even the commish. My bad..
5/27/2018 5:13 PM (edited)
This is a real bummer. I've spent a TON of time that I didn't have, (more than I should have), looking at players and getting really into this draft. Even when I wasn't drafting a player anytime soon, I was spending my downtime contemplating what kind of player I should get next. It was a lot fun! This was my first draft, and I thought it was really exciting. I'm really upset it ended this way. Anyway... Darny, I think you did a great job organizing all of this and I appreciate your effort. Thank you for trying. I'm sorry it didn't work out in the end. I was really looking forward to this. (and winning the league! :-P). Please, Please, let me know if you change your mind!!
5/27/2018 3:40 PM
◂ Prev 1...24|25|26|27|28 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.