TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by The Taint on 7/16/2018 1:49:00 PM (view original):
I hope you're home from vacation, if not, I'd demand a re-do.

When I'm in Punta Cana next week, there will be zero posts here for 10 days.
PC is HOT. Do not use the sunscreen they sell where you are get the real stuff with Zinc. That sun is a killer.
7/16/2018 1:51 PM
I don't use sunscreen at all actually.
7/16/2018 1:53 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/16/2018 1:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 7/16/2018 1:48:00 PM (view original):
The bigger issue is that the DNC colluded within itself and not that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia?

Wow. I think that says it all about partisanship in America.
How does colluding with Russia influence votes? Collusion within the DNC causes super delegates to vote a certain way. No?

Why aren't you answering my specific questions??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

What false information, bribery, cyber terror could Russia do to cause DJT to win states over HRC??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I am not being argumentative I really want to understand this.
Again I ask, why did both parties go through all the trouble to share illegally obtained information?

For no benefit? For the hell of it?
7/16/2018 1:54 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/16/2018 1:51:00 PM (view original):
The DNC is allowed to favor a candidate. That’s how the party process works.

Releasing illegally-obtained, private communications, without context, in a way to maximize their negative impact hurt the Clinton campaign and helped Trump.
So if thats the case why would Sarah be upset and not vote when she knows that parties may favor candidates? Again, what info. was released?

What you are saying is that the DNC was manipulating the people and Russia exposed them and it caused them to lose votes. OK. I can see that although it is a reach.... DNC is dirty but a foreign power should not expose them. So now the question becomes did Trump and Putin coordinate this or did Russia just do it to cause chaos (which it did). That is up to Mueller to decide. Has it been proven that Wiki Leaks got this from Russia?
7/16/2018 1:54 PM
Posted by The Taint on 7/16/2018 1:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/16/2018 1:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 7/16/2018 1:48:00 PM (view original):
The bigger issue is that the DNC colluded within itself and not that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia?

Wow. I think that says it all about partisanship in America.
How does colluding with Russia influence votes? Collusion within the DNC causes super delegates to vote a certain way. No?

Why aren't you answering my specific questions??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

What false information, bribery, cyber terror could Russia do to cause DJT to win states over HRC??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I am not being argumentative I really want to understand this.
Again I ask, why did both parties go through all the trouble to share illegally obtained information?

For no benefit? For the hell of it?
IDK - I think its stupid. I don't see how it influences anything. Maybe for future favors? It does not make sense to me.
7/16/2018 1:55 PM
Obviously a ton of people thought it was going to influence something.....people that do this **** for a living. Whatever the reason, it's against the law.
7/16/2018 2:01 PM
Posted by The Taint on 7/16/2018 2:01:00 PM (view original):
Obviously a ton of people thought it was going to influence something.....people that do this **** for a living. Whatever the reason, it's against the law.
I get it. I am just curious as to how? I logically cannot see it. I must know more!!!

Obviously the targets would be swing states. Maybe someone can write a book about it sometime? Derschewitz (sp??) thinks that this is not impeachable. IDK.

I do know this. Whatever Mueller comes back with, 50% of the country will like and 50% will hate.
7/16/2018 2:04 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/16/2018 1:56:00 PM (view original):

Releasing illegally-obtained, private communications, without context, in a way to maximize their negative impact hurt the Clinton campaign and helped Trump.
So if thats the case why would Sarah be upset and not vote when she knows that parties may favor candidates? Again, what info. was released?

What you are saying is that the DNC was manipulating the people and Russia exposed them and it caused them to lose votes. OK. I can see that although it is a reach.... DNC is dirty but a foreign power should not expose them. So now the question becomes did Trump and Putin coordinate this or did Russia just do it to cause chaos (which it did). That is up to Mueller to decide. Has it been proven that Wiki Leaks got this from Russia?
Most people don't know that parties get to pick their candidates, so they assume that support during the primaries is neutral, that candidates and parties don't coordinate efforts, etc. After Clinton had essentially locked up the nomination, Wasserman Schultz sent an email critical of Sanders. That email getting leaked damaged Clinton.

The DNC wasn't manipulating anyone.

Think of it this way. Trump refused to release his tax returns. The reason for this is that whatever is in those returns might have damaged his campaign. He was not legally obligated to release them and the public was not legally entitled to see them. If Iran hacked the IRS and released the returns, that would be an act of damaging the Trump campaign in order to help Clinton. If Clinton (or Clinton's campaign) was in any way involved in that, it would be a crime.
7/16/2018 2:07 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/16/2018 2:08:00 PM (view original):

Most people don't know that parties get to pick their candidates, so they assume that support during the primaries is neutral, that candidates and parties don't coordinate efforts, etc. After Clinton had essentially locked up the nomination, Wasserman Schultz sent an email critical of Sanders. That email getting leaked damaged Clinton.

The DNC wasn't manipulating anyone.

Think of it this way. Trump refused to release his tax returns. The reason for this is that whatever is in those returns might have damaged his campaign. He was not legally obligated to release them and the public was not legally entitled to see them. If Iran hacked the IRS and released the returns, that would be an act of damaging the Trump campaign in order to help Clinton. If Clinton (or Clinton's campaign) was in any way involved in that, it would be a crime.
Support should be neutral. DWS is a pariah. You cannot conflate tax returns to this. Actually the GOP didn't want Trump and he still won. I think if it came out that the GOP wanted Cruz and tried its best then Trump would get even more votes. So you believe that one email caused HRC to lose?

OK....opinions cannot be wrong but I just don't see it. Compared to all the other stuff HRC had going against her this seems very minimal at best. The whole Super Delegate thing was already out there and people were questioning it before the release of any emails. But I won't change your mind and you won't change mine.

What we will agree on is that whatever Mueller finds, half the country will like and half will hate. We are divided beyond a cure I am afraid.
7/16/2018 2:16 PM

We know that Russia reached out to the Trump campaign promising the stolen emails and the Trump campaign agreed to meet them at Trump Tower.

i expect Assange to be extradited before its all said and done. He will be one of the keys to getting to the bottom of it.
7/16/2018 2:16 PM
Jesus Christ, man, I gave you one example.

Support doesn't HAVE to be neutral. The parties get to decide their nomination process. They don't even have to hold primaries.

I see it. Trump's margin of victory in the key rust-belt states was tiny. 130+ million votes were cast and it came down to 10k in Michigan, 30k in Wisconsin, and 50k in Pennsylvania. The slightest thing could have tipped this election either way.
7/16/2018 2:24 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/16/2018 1:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 7/16/2018 1:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/16/2018 1:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/16/2018 1:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/16/2018 1:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/16/2018 12:51:00 PM (view original):
I’m ignoring your Russia question because I already posted the GOP-led Senate intelligence committee report saying that Russia interfered in the election to benefit Trump. You ignored that.
The GOP-authored report found “no evidence” that the Trump campaign “colluded, coordinated or conspired with Russia.”
Yeah. That’s not what I said. I said Russia helped Trump.

Aside from that we don’t know that they colluded. But think about it, we know for a fact that Russia was trying to help Trump win. We also know for a fact, thanks to Dummy Jr., that the campaign was open to receiving help. So, what was stopping them from colluding?
You said the release of emails caused HRC to lose votes. I wanted to know how? What was released in those emails that helped her lose votes? Did Russia really expose her as a flawed candidate?

Was it Russia's fault that:
  1. Benghazi happened on her watch.
  2. Her husband is considered a creep by many.
  3. She called DJT supporters a basket of deplorables and irredeemables?
  4. She lost the debates (subjective) but many thought Trump looked better.
  5. Many in her party preferred Sanders over her.
  6. Comey publicly reopened the investigation into her private server.
  7. Huma's husband was a creep.
  8. She did not campaign in Michigan.
  9. She was laissez faire on the Syrian migration to the US.
  10. Her Foundation was at best questionable.
Come on man. Blaming Russia for the loss is just sour grapes.

Please explain again what specifically Russia did to help Trump take votes from Clinton? Let's say they did collude and Putin says I want you to win and Trump says, thanks. What then? Did Russia pay voters? Did they change votes via cyber terror? What did they specifically do?
They specifically used a mis/dis information campaign against the American people in targeted states. Cambridge Analytics is at the heart of it and is being investigated not only by us, but by England in the Brexit campaign. If you remember, the raid on Cambridge is one of the first pieces of the whole puzzle to be put together.

It will all be spelled out when Mueller's final report comes down. It will be interesting to see if there was any attempted influence on the "Trumplandia" FBI office in NY, where the forced re-opening of the non-story Hillary emails happened 11 days before the election.
Dumb it down for me since you and BL think I am dumb.

I am Mike Smith and I live in Harrisburg, PA. I am undecided. What did Russia just do to make me vote for Trump over Clinton? Did they bribe me? Did they change my vote in the machine when I circled HRC it moved to DJT? The negative info. on HRC was already there. So now Putin says to Trump, I will help you win. Trump says. Thanks. They COLLUDE!!!!

Now what happens? I mean if you tell me that Putin changed votes and Trump knew about it he should be in jail. If you tell me Putin bribed swing voters in swing states and Trump knew, he should be in jail. But I just don't follow the granular logic of what Russia actually did to cause HRC to lose votes and for DJT to win votes?

Do you at least see where I am coming from here?
They released private information that Trump used to slander the campaign. They helped a facebook and other places fake news campaign to slander Clinton and promote Trump. C'mon.
Posted by The Taint on 7/16/2018 2:16:00 PM (view original):

We know that Russia reached out to the Trump campaign promising the stolen emails and the Trump campaign agreed to meet them at Trump Tower.

i expect Assange to be extradited before its all said and done. He will be one of the keys to getting to the bottom of it.
Yep. Russia wanted to help. Trump's campaign was interested in getting help. What stopped them from *******?
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/16/2018 1:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 7/16/2018 1:44:00 PM (view original):
I’m ignoring your Russia question because I already posted the GOP-led Senate intelligence committee report saying that Russia interfered in the election to benefit Trump. You ignored that.
The GOP-authored report found “no evidence” that the Trump campaign “colluded, coordinated or conspired with Russia.”

Aside from that we don’t know that they colluded. But think about it, we know for a fact that Russia was trying to help Trump win. We also know for a fact, thanks to Dummy Jr., that the campaign was open to receiving help. So, what was stopping them from colluding?
You said the release of emails caused HRC to lose votes. I wanted to know how? What was released in those emails that helped her lose votes? Did Russia really expose her as a flawed candidate?

Please explain again what specifically Russia did to help Trump take votes from Clinton? Let's say they did collude and Putin says I want you to win and Trump says, thanks. What then? Did Russia pay voters? Did they change votes via cyber terror? What did they specifically do?
They specifically used a mis/dis information campaign against the American people in targeted states. Cambridge Analytics is at the heart of it and is being investigated not only by us, but by England in the Brexit campaign. If you remember, the raid on Cambridge is one of the first pieces of the whole puzzle to be put together.

It will all be spelled out when Mueller's final report comes down. It will be interesting to see if there was any attempted influence on the "Trumplandia" FBI office in NY, where the forced re-opening of the non-story Hillary emails happened 11 days before the election.

I am Mike Smith and I live in Harrisburg, PA. I am undecided. What did Russia just do to make me vote for Trump over Clinton? Did they bribe me? Did they change my vote in the machine when I circled HRC it moved to DJT? The negative info. on HRC was already there. So now Putin says to Trump, I will help you win. Trump says. Thanks. They COLLUDE!!!!

Now what happens? I mean if you tell me that Putin changed votes and Trump knew about it he should be in jail. If you tell me Putin bribed swing voters in swing states and Trump knew, he should be in jail. But I just don't follow the granular logic of what Russia actually did to cause HRC to lose votes and for DJT to win votes?

Why was Russia shopping dirt on Clinton and why was Trump's campaign interested in getting said dirt if there was no benefit to it?
IDK - This is what bothers me. How does colluding help anything? What can Russia do to influence US votes?

The bigger issue is and I didn't even know about it, is that the DNC colluded vs. Sanders? Is that true?
To answer your second question, yes.
7/16/2018 2:26 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/16/2018 2:24:00 PM (view original):

They released private information that Trump used to slander the campaign. They helped a facebook and other places fake news campaign to slander Clinton and promote Trump. C'mon.
Show me specifically what Russia did? This is all generic hearsay. Come on.

All the stuff we learned about HRC everyone knew before Trump even ran.
7/16/2018 2:27 PM
◂ Prev 1...383|384|385|386|387...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.