TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by DoctorKz on 7/17/2018 8:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 7/17/2018 7:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DoctorKz on 7/17/2018 7:54:00 PM (view original):
Who knows what Trump and Putin's conversation was like. Putin, like Little Rocket Man, wants an audience, legitimacy, the means to make propaganda. So maybe Donald says I make nice for you in front of the cameras, in exchange for a toning down in Syria, or perhaps help on the world's stage to get NK to straighten up and fly right. The media will eat me alive, but they hate me anyway. I take the heat, so what? Perhaps better than escalating tensions between Washington and Moscow. Trump knows Putin is gonna work in the shadows, he's KGB. Why fan the flames? Perhaps Donald cut a better deal than we know...then again, perhaps he's a patsy...
LOL...you really think Donald could cut a killer deal and keep it quiet? Hell no.
Compared to the guy he replaced, yes...like I said, who knows? Surely he didn't go into that meeting to come out embarrassed. But go ahead, underestimate him. Again...
I deal with people I don’t necessarily like frequently as part of my job but in negotiations you sometimes have to eat it for the greater good.

I agree with Doc. No reason to anger Russia. We need all the allies we can get when dealing with Radical Islam.
7/17/2018 8:35 PM
https://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/07/jason-whitlock-colin-kaepernick-rant-racism-joe-montana
7/17/2018 8:36 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 6:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2018 6:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 9:20:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/16/2018 11:55:00 PM (view original):
Also I love when CCCP gets so backed into a corner with his arguments that he just resorts to ad hominem and drops it. Then, a couple pages later he says he won the argument and repeats the same stuff that he already lost on. Good times.
You love it? Give me an example of that happening since you love it so much. This is rich coming from a person who said the US and Russia were not allies in WWII and then went back and forth on the whole person with male parts in a women's locker room. As I said, my 14 year old is smarter and better spoken than you.
Yeah, but at least I can admit when I am wrong. You never admit that you are wrong.

That just happened with the Strzok argument.
It certainly did not and I cited a CNN article from a legal expert who agreed with me 100%.

bad luck and I agree on one thing you are an i...t.
The CNN expert said that Strzok was biased, and that if he had no integrity he would have done much more to hurt Trump. We agree on that. Fortunately, he carried out his job without being impacted by his own beliefs.
7/17/2018 8:40 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 8:35:00 PM (view original):
Who knows what Trump and Putin's conversation was like. Putin, like Little Rocket Man, wants an audience, legitimacy, the means to make propaganda. So maybe Donald says I make nice for you in front of the cameras, in exchange for a toning down in Syria, or perhaps help on the world's stage to get NK to straighten up and fly right. The media will eat me alive, but they hate me anyway. I take the heat, so what? Perhaps better than escalating tensions between Washington and Moscow. Trump knows Putin is gonna work in the shadows, he's KGB. Why fan the flames? Perhaps Donald cut a better deal than we know...then again, perhaps he's a patsy...
LOL...you really think Donald could cut a killer deal and keep it quiet? Hell no.
Compared to the guy he replaced, yes...like I said, who knows? Surely he didn't go into that meeting to come out embarrassed. But go ahead, underestimate him. Again...
I deal with people I don’t necessarily like frequently as part of my job but in negotiations you sometimes have to eat it for the greater good.

I agree with Doc. No reason to anger Russia. We need all the allies we can get when dealing with Radical Islam.
Trump stands to gain more with Putin if he refrains from taking a hard public stance. In private, that's an entirely different matter.

After 9/11, the Pakistanis were publicly treated as friendly. But in private, James Baker went there, demanded they assist us in every form and fashion hunting down the terrorists or they would be bombed back to the Stone Age...
7/17/2018 8:41 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2018 6:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 7/17/2018 6:05:00 PM (view original):
Jason Whitlock is an idiot.
Hear Hear!
Explain to me why you agree that your fellow sports journalist is an idiot.

He has different opinions to mine!
7/17/2018 8:41 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 8:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/17/2018 8:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 7:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/17/2018 7:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 5:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/17/2018 5:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 5:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/17/2018 4:53:00 PM (view original):
Shame on bob for making a mockery of b_l's precious polls.
It's people like that who made him look so ridiculously stupid at Election time. (He's done it pretty much on his own before and after that.)
Ha ha

I just don't trust them because in this day and age I think it is a lot more difficult to attain an accurate sample.
According to you, only 32 people are need for an accurate sample.
32 is the minimum not necessarily enough of a sample when conducting with 120mil voters. Are you trying to be funny again? Should you not be busy trying to prove how Russia cost HRC the presidency, LOL, when the report you sited specifically stated it did not impact the election results? Or maybe you should continue your drivel on how Ben Shapiro is an idiot, only to later retract that comment. Or how Jason Whitlock is an idiot because he doesn't share you political views. Or how the Orthodox Jew, Ben Shapiro is a white supremacist. Or how Brad Radke and Catfish Hunter are the same guy. Or how one can just identify to being a woman to actually be called a woman. Or how you insulted my kids when I never said a thing about your family.

You know the old saying of those in glass houses should not throw stones? Maybe you should look in the mirror and then see if you like what you see.

Difference between you and me is that what I type I would state to someone in person. You would not. Why? Because you are a keyboard warrior leftist.

LOL.

Explain the math behind “32 is the minimum.”
Google it. Note how you didn't deny any of the FACTS I listed.
I did. Literally could not find a thing about 32 being the minimum. Please explain.
It’s 30. Not 32. You said 32. Please explain why you think Whitlock is an idiot with specific examples.
YOU said 32, something like 200 pages ago.
7/17/2018 8:44 PM

If you think Putin is less of a threat than radical Islam you are the biggest moron on this forum. This may have been the dumbest thing you have ever said on this thread and that's saying something.
7/17/2018 8:45 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/17/2018 8:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 8:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/17/2018 8:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 7:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/17/2018 7:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 5:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/17/2018 5:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 5:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/17/2018 4:53:00 PM (view original):
Shame on bob for making a mockery of b_l's precious polls.
It's people like that who made him look so ridiculously stupid at Election time. (He's done it pretty much on his own before and after that.)
Ha ha

I just don't trust them because in this day and age I think it is a lot more difficult to attain an accurate sample.
According to you, only 32 people are need for an accurate sample.
32 is the minimum not necessarily enough of a sample when conducting with 120mil voters. Are you trying to be funny again? Should you not be busy trying to prove how Russia cost HRC the presidency, LOL, when the report you sited specifically stated it did not impact the election results? Or maybe you should continue your drivel on how Ben Shapiro is an idiot, only to later retract that comment. Or how Jason Whitlock is an idiot because he doesn't share you political views. Or how the Orthodox Jew, Ben Shapiro is a white supremacist. Or how Brad Radke and Catfish Hunter are the same guy. Or how one can just identify to being a woman to actually be called a woman. Or how you insulted my kids when I never said a thing about your family.

You know the old saying of those in glass houses should not throw stones? Maybe you should look in the mirror and then see if you like what you see.

Difference between you and me is that what I type I would state to someone in person. You would not. Why? Because you are a keyboard warrior leftist.

LOL.

Explain the math behind “32 is the minimum.”
Google it. Note how you didn't deny any of the FACTS I listed.
I did. Literally could not find a thing about 32 being the minimum. Please explain.
It’s 30. Not 32. You said 32. Please explain why you think Whitlock is an idiot with specific examples.
YOU said 32, something like 200 pages ago.
Then corrected myself. Selective memory you have. Now answer my question.
7/17/2018 8:46 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2018 8:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2018 6:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 9:20:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/16/2018 11:55:00 PM (view original):
Also I love when CCCP gets so backed into a corner with his arguments that he just resorts to ad hominem and drops it. Then, a couple pages later he says he won the argument and repeats the same stuff that he already lost on. Good times.
You love it? Give me an example of that happening since you love it so much. This is rich coming from a person who said the US and Russia were not allies in WWII and then went back and forth on the whole person with male parts in a women's locker room. As I said, my 14 year old is smarter and better spoken than you.
Yeah, but at least I can admit when I am wrong. You never admit that you are wrong.

That just happened with the Strzok argument.
It certainly did not and I cited a CNN article from a legal expert who agreed with me 100%.

bad luck and I agree on one thing you are an i...t.
The CNN expert said that Strzok was biased, and that if he had no integrity he would have done much more to hurt Trump. We agree on that. Fortunately, he carried out his job without being impacted by his own beliefs.
Did he? Do you not believe that Brennan and Clapper, to this day, try to undermine Trump?
7/17/2018 8:46 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2018 8:45:00 PM (view original):

If you think Putin is less of a threat than radical Islam you are the biggest moron on this forum. This may have been the dumbest thing you have ever said on this thread and that's saying something.
I 100% think so. When has Putin attacked us? Radical Islam caused 9/11, deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq. To me that is the biggest threat. And like bad luck you would never say that to my face, you are a coward. In terms of espionage and such, China is a bigger threat than Russia as well.

Thank you for making my point yet again that my 14 year old is smarter than you.
7/17/2018 8:49 PM
We have members of Congress and the media who would give Strzok a medal for his actions. A noose perhaps, or a firing squad ...
7/17/2018 8:49 PM
Tang is a dope. The CNN expert said that Petey was worried about his job and freedom and that was the only reason he didn't "expose" Trump. Learn to read, little virgin.
7/17/2018 8:51 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 7/17/2018 8:49:00 PM (view original):
We have members of Congress and the media who would give Strzok a medal for his actions. A noose perhaps, or a firing squad ...
That was the best. Give him a purple heart. LMAO.

I didn't realize they gave purple hearts for lying. Doc, you are a veteran. Is this some kind of new policy?
7/17/2018 8:52 PM
Can you imagine Bush 41's Intel community doing this to Clinton during and after his election? The media would have rushed to Bubba's defense...and rightfully so.
7/17/2018 8:53 PM
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/13/opinions/strzok-hearing-bias-opinion-callan/index.html

Here it is again so that Tang can learn to read. From CNN...not exactly a DJT supportive site.

Some may assume that if Strzok really wanted to sabotage the election of Trump all he had to do was leak the fact that the FBI was investigating Trump. But that logic doesn't fly. Strzok would have feared loss of his job or possible criminal prosecution for such a leak -- particularly if classified information were involved. The true test of Strzok's biases and intentions can be found in his malicious text messages.
7/17/2018 8:55 PM
◂ Prev 1...396|397|398|399|400...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.