TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by The Taint on 7/17/2018 9:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 8:55:00 PM (view original):
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/13/opinions/strzok-hearing-bias-opinion-callan/index.html

Here it is again so that Tang can learn to read. From CNN...not exactly a DJT supportive site.

Some may assume that if Strzok really wanted to sabotage the election of Trump all he had to do was leak the fact that the FBI was investigating Trump. But that logic doesn't fly. Strzok would have feared loss of his job or possible criminal prosecution for such a leak -- particularly if classified information were involved. The true test of Strzok's biases and intentions can be found in his malicious text messages.
His text messages are just that, text messages. For someone hellbent on destroying Trump, he sure was kinda a ***** about it if he was fearful for his job.
We agree. He is a sissy boy.

Let me ask you this Taint. You are about to play a hoops game against another team and I am your ref. I walk over to you and say, man you guys should lose 100-0 and you are all losers and then laugh. Do you think I will be an unbiased ref?

Honestly.
7/17/2018 9:06 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 9:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 7/17/2018 8:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 8:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DoctorKz on 7/17/2018 8:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 7/17/2018 7:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DoctorKz on 7/17/2018 7:54:00 PM (view original):
Who knows what Trump and Putin's conversation was like. Putin, like Little Rocket Man, wants an audience, legitimacy, the means to make propaganda. So maybe Donald says I make nice for you in front of the cameras, in exchange for a toning down in Syria, or perhaps help on the world's stage to get NK to straighten up and fly right. The media will eat me alive, but they hate me anyway. I take the heat, so what? Perhaps better than escalating tensions between Washington and Moscow. Trump knows Putin is gonna work in the shadows, he's KGB. Why fan the flames? Perhaps Donald cut a better deal than we know...then again, perhaps he's a patsy...
LOL...you really think Donald could cut a killer deal and keep it quiet? Hell no.
Compared to the guy he replaced, yes...like I said, who knows? Surely he didn't go into that meeting to come out embarrassed. But go ahead, underestimate him. Again...
I deal with people I don’t necessarily like frequently as part of my job but in negotiations you sometimes have to eat it for the greater good.

I agree with Doc. No reason to anger Russia. We need all the allies we can get when dealing with Radical Islam.
LOL...you mean one of Iran's closest ally?
They are their ally the same way we are Saudi's ally. I have family in Russia and they are not fans of Iran at all. Hate Iran.

And again radical Islam has killed more Americans over the past 20 years than Russia has in 2000 years.

Iran tested and deployed a Russian-made anti-aircraft missile system last year that has long worried U.S. and Israeli military officials because it gives the Islamic Republic a “generational improvement in capabilities,” the Pentagon’s Defense Intelligence Agency disclosed.

Russia delivered the SA-20c SAM system in 2016, providing Iran with its most advanced air-defense system. Now, Iran has “the flexibility of a highly mobile, long-range, strategic surface-to-air missile,” Lieutenant General Robert Ashley, the DIA director, said in written testimony submitted Tuesday to the Senate Armed Services Committee.

7/17/2018 9:06 PM
The Islamic Republic of Iran and Russia used a smuggling route to transport offensive weapons, allegedly in violation of UN Resolution 2231, Germany’s Welt am Sonntag newspaper reported on Sunday.

The broadsheet paper cited “Western intelligence services” saying Iran delivered “offensive weapons systems” to Russia via a military air base in Syria.

“In June, two airplanes from Iran flew directly to the Khmeimim Air Base [southeast of Latakia] – the most important Russian military base in Syria – in order to bring the military equipment for transport to Russia,” the paper said.

According to Welt am Sonntag, the heavy military goods were loaded onto trucks and taken to the Syrian port of Tartus. The Russian ship Sparta III then delivered the weapons a few days later to Russia’s main Black Sea port of Novorossiysk.

The paper said the weapons were sent to Russia for “service maintenance.”

It is unclear what types of weapons the Iranian regime sent to Russia. The Iran-Russia transport route was termed “a new smuggling route.”

The exclusive report showed satellite images of an Iranian Boeing airplane at Khmeimim. The US airplane giant Boeing seeks to sell $3 billion in airplanes to an Iranian airline. The revelations of Iran’s allegedly illicit use of a Boeing airplane could jeopardize the deal that faces fierce opposition in the US Congress. Last year, Reps.

Jeb Hensarling of Texas and Peter Roskam of Illinois wrote in a letter to Boeing: “American companies should not be complicit in weaponizing the Iranian regime.” The European airplane company Airbus is holding negotiations to sell 48 helicopters to Tehran.

Russia was part of the P5+1 group of world powers that signed the nuclear deal with Iran in July 2015.

The accord imposed restrictions on Iran’s nuclear program in exchange for significant sanctions relief.

United Nations Security Council Resolution 2231 was passed that month as part of the nuclear deal’s architecture to restrict Iran’s missile and arms-related activities.

The Jerusalem Post reported last month on Iran’s illicit nuclear and missile weapons procurement activities in Germany during 2016.

According to the state of Hamburg’s intelligence agency: “there is no evidence of a complete aboutface in Iran’s atomic polices in 2016” [after it signed the nuclear deal]. Iran sought missile carrier technology necessary for its rocket program.”

An intelligence report from the southwestern state of Baden-Württemberg stated, “Regardless of the number of national and international sanctions and embargoes, countries like Iran, Pakistan and North Korea are making efforts to optimize corresponding technology.”

According to the Baden-Württemberg report, Iran sought “products and scientific knowhow for the field of developing weapons of mass destruction as well as missile technology.” The 181-page document cites Iran’s illicit cyberware, espionage, terrorism and weapons of mass destruction procurement activities 49 times.

A telling example of Iran’s sanctions evasion strategy involved the assistance of a front company. The intelligence agency wrote that a Chinese import-export company contacted a firm in the southwestern German state that sells “complex metal producing machines.”

The Baden-Württemberg report said the technology would aid Iran’s development of ballistic missiles.

Germany’s Federal Office for Economic Affairs and Export Control issued an end-use receipt for the Chinese purchase. Intelligence officials notified the manufacturer that the merchandise was slated to be illegally diverted to Iran. “This case shows that so-called indirect- deliveries across third countries is still Iran’s procurement strategy,” wrote the intelligence officials. Sophisticated engineering and technological companies are situated in Baden-Württemberg and it has long been a target for illicit Iranian procurement efforts.

A third state intelligence report from June said that in the 2016, “German companies located in Rhineland-Palatinate were contacted for illegal procurement attempts by [Pakistan, North Korea and Iran]. The procurement attempts involved goods that were subject to authorization and approval on account of legal export restrictions and UN embargoes. These goods, for example, could be used for a state’s nuclear and missile programs.”

The Trump administration will decide in October whether the Iran nuclear deal should again be certified for continuation. US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley is slated to travel to Vienna this month to meet with officials from the International Atomic Energy Agency – the UN nuclear watchdog organization – to discuss Iran’s compliance with the 2015 nuclear pact.
7/17/2018 9:08 PM
We have provided weapons that have endangered Russians too. Not the same. We just armed Ukraine and killed 200 Russians in Syria. This is not the same as Lybia, Afghanistan, Iraq and 9/11...here!!

If you cannot agree with me that the Russians have killed way fewer Americans than Radical Islam then this conversation is over and you are just trolling.

I agree that Russia and the US are adversaries. Trump is trying to fix this and create a temporary alliance. Same as took place in WWII so we can wipe out radical Islam. Or do you agree with idiot Tang that Russia and the US were not allies in WWII?
7/17/2018 9:09 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 9:06:00 PM (view original):
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/13/opinions/strzok-hearing-bias-opinion-callan/index.html

Here it is again so that Tang can learn to read. From CNN...not exactly a DJT supportive site.

Some may assume that if Strzok really wanted to sabotage the election of Trump all he had to do was leak the fact that the FBI was investigating Trump. But that logic doesn't fly. Strzok would have feared loss of his job or possible criminal prosecution for such a leak -- particularly if classified information were involved. The true test of Strzok's biases and intentions can be found in his malicious text messages.
His text messages are just that, text messages. For someone hellbent on destroying Trump, he sure was kinda a ***** about it if he was fearful for his job.

Let me ask you this Taint. You are about to play a hoops game against another team and I am your ref. I walk over to you and say, man you guys should lose 100-0 and you are all losers and then laugh. Do you think I will be an unbiased ref?

Honestly.
I don't know. You said earlier this week you could be unbiased in the work you do for clients even when you don't like them. I'm certainly capable of it. What makes you think he can't either?
7/17/2018 9:10 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

Stop f*cking cutting and pasting. Post a link and I'll look at it.
7/17/2018 9:11 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 9:09:00 PM (view original):
We have provided weapons that have endangered Russians too. Not the same. We just armed Ukraine and killed 200 Russians in Syria. This is not the same as Lybia, Afghanistan, Iraq and 9/11...here!!

If you cannot agree with me that the Russians have killed way fewer Americans than Radical Islam then this conversation is over and you are just trolling.

I agree that Russia and the US are adversaries. Trump is trying to fix this and create a temporary alliance. Same as took place in WWII so we can wipe out radical Islam. Or do you agree with idiot Tang that Russia and the US were not allies in WWII?
They are directly giving weapons to your people's enemies. You always talk about how high of a priority that Israeli affairs are in your book, yet you don't care that Russia is selling weapons to your greatest enemy. Talk about trolling...or just straight up talking out your *** about Israeli affairs.
7/17/2018 9:12 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 7/17/2018 9:00:00 PM (view original):
The texts aren't an opinion piece. They exist. Page says they mean what they say they mean...she should know. It's her handwriting...
Nothing illegal about having an opinion on politics.
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 8:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2018 8:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 8:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DoctorKz on 7/17/2018 8:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 7/17/2018 7:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DoctorKz on 7/17/2018 7:54:00 PM (view original):
Who knows what Trump and Putin's conversation was like. Putin, like Little Rocket Man, wants an audience, legitimacy, the means to make propaganda. So maybe Donald says I make nice for you in front of the cameras, in exchange for a toning down in Syria, or perhaps help on the world's stage to get NK to straighten up and fly right. The media will eat me alive, but they hate me anyway. I take the heat, so what? Perhaps better than escalating tensions between Washington and Moscow. Trump knows Putin is gonna work in the shadows, he's KGB. Why fan the flames? Perhaps Donald cut a better deal than we know...then again, perhaps he's a patsy...
LOL...you really think Donald could cut a killer deal and keep it quiet? Hell no.
Compared to the guy he replaced, yes...like I said, who knows? Surely he didn't go into that meeting to come out embarrassed. But go ahead, underestimate him. Again...
I deal with people I don’t necessarily like frequently as part of my job but in negotiations you sometimes have to eat it for the greater good.

I agree with Doc. No reason to anger Russia. We need all the allies we can get when dealing with Radical Islam.
If you think Putin is less of a threat than radical Islam you are the biggest moron on this forum. This may have been the dumbest thing you have ever said on this thread and that's saying something.
I 100% think so. When has Putin attacked us? Radical Islam caused 9/11, deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq. To me that is the biggest threat. And like bad luck you would never say that to my face, you are a coward. In terms of espionage and such, China is a bigger threat than Russia as well.

Thank you for making my point yet again that my 14 year old is smarter than you.
He meddled with our election?

Radical islam isn't equal to terrorism. Terrorists are one small branch on the radical islam tree. And those wars in Iraq and Afghanistan went real well didn't they? You cannot fight an idea.

Putin's Russia is directly at odds with American interests. He is trying to tear our country down. Additionally, he has a very corrupt government where rivals get killed.

How would you fight radical islam?
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 9:11:00 PM (view original):

You said Putin never attacked us. You were wrong. At least admit it.
Posted by The Taint on 7/17/2018 9:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 9:06:00 PM (view original):

Honestly.
I don't know. You said earlier this week you could be unbiased in the work you do for clients even when you don't like them. I'm certainly capable of it. What makes you think he can't either?
Answer my question please. Yes or No. If you had to bet your life would you say I would be unbiased.

To answer you. I don't text fellow bankers stating how I wish these clients would go bankrupt. I also told you that I have a higher moral compass than Petey. I would never cheat on my wife and embarrass her the way he did. If he lied to his wife he can lie to Congress and the American People.

7/17/2018 9:13 PM
Posted by The Taint on 7/17/2018 9:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 9:11:00 PM (view original):

You said Putin never attacked us. You were wrong. At least admit it.
DIRECTLY attack where he sent forces. We armed the Ukraine as well. We have historically armed Russia's enemies. See Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan. I mean direct attacks. geez
7/17/2018 9:14 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 9:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/17/2018 8:58:00 PM (view original):

You know that’s an opinion piece, right?

Yes, I do from a CNN contributor. Is there anything in the article that you read that you disagree with? I mean you with your law degree and all...You do realize that all your comments are opinion pieces and you have yet to tell me why Whitlock is an idiot. Waiting....

You and Tang...equal cowards. LMAO.

Tell me again how I should raise my kids? #1...don't be a coward.
Yes, I disagree with the idea that an FBI can’t do his job if he has an opinion on politics.
7/17/2018 9:14 PM
Strzok led both investigations, Clinton and Trump, his text messages are clearly slanted against Trump. Horowitz's report was clear, he was biased. In no way should he have taken part in either investigation. Once the Bureau got wind of the messages, he was out. The investigations are forever tainted. No pun intended...
7/17/2018 9:15 PM
We don't know to what extent, if any, his bias factored in. The optics are terrible, and they know it...
7/17/2018 9:17 PM
◂ Prev 1...398|399|400|401|402...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.