TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2018 10:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 9:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 7/17/2018 9:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 8:55:00 PM (view original):
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/13/opinions/strzok-hearing-bias-opinion-callan/index.html

Here it is again so that Tang can learn to read. From CNN...not exactly a DJT supportive site.

Some may assume that if Strzok really wanted to sabotage the election of Trump all he had to do was leak the fact that the FBI was investigating Trump. But that logic doesn't fly. Strzok would have feared loss of his job or possible criminal prosecution for such a leak -- particularly if classified information were involved. The true test of Strzok's biases and intentions can be found in his malicious text messages.
His text messages are just that, text messages. For someone hellbent on destroying Trump, he sure was kinda a ***** about it if he was fearful for his job.
We agree. He is a sissy boy.

Let me ask you this Taint. You are about to play a hoops game against another team and I am your ref. I walk over to you and say, man you guys should lose 100-0 and you are all losers and then laugh. Do you think I will be an unbiased ref?

Honestly.
You wouldn't be unbiased.

But you also wouldn't nessesarily rig the game towards your biases. Kapiche?
But it would look bad. Kapiche? What are you an 80 yr old Jewish lady?
7/17/2018 10:59 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2018 10:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 10:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2018 10:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 9:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 7/17/2018 8:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 8:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DoctorKz on 7/17/2018 8:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 7/17/2018 7:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DoctorKz on 7/17/2018 7:54:00 PM (view original):
Who knows what Trump and Putin's conversation was like. Putin, like Little Rocket Man, wants an audience, legitimacy, the means to make propaganda. So maybe Donald says I make nice for you in front of the cameras, in exchange for a toning down in Syria, or perhaps help on the world's stage to get NK to straighten up and fly right. The media will eat me alive, but they hate me anyway. I take the heat, so what? Perhaps better than escalating tensions between Washington and Moscow. Trump knows Putin is gonna work in the shadows, he's KGB. Why fan the flames? Perhaps Donald cut a better deal than we know...then again, perhaps he's a patsy...
LOL...you really think Donald could cut a killer deal and keep it quiet? Hell no.
Compared to the guy he replaced, yes...like I said, who knows? Surely he didn't go into that meeting to come out embarrassed. But go ahead, underestimate him. Again...
I deal with people I don’t necessarily like frequently as part of my job but in negotiations you sometimes have to eat it for the greater good.

I agree with Doc. No reason to anger Russia. We need all the allies we can get when dealing with Radical Islam.
LOL...you mean one of Iran's closest ally?
They are their ally the same way we are Saudi's ally. I have family in Russia and they are not fans of Iran at all. Hate Iran.

And again radical Islam has killed more Americans over the past 20 years than Russia has in 2000 years.
Your family has zero powet in Russia. Putin does.

Radical Islam isn't terrorism. Terrorism isn't radical islam. Not all islamists are terrorists and not all terrorists are islamists.
I said radical. Learn to read. Virgin.
If they kill people... THEY ARE TERRORISTS.

Also you already made the statement that radical Islam is the same as terrorism in your mind. You used the terms interchangeably.
Ding ding ding. If they are radical then they want to kill and I d rather kill em first.
7/17/2018 11:00 PM
Who knows what Trump and Putin's conversation was like. Putin, like Little Rocket Man, wants an audience, legitimacy, the means to make propaganda. So maybe Donald says I make nice for you in front of the cameras, in exchange for a toning down in Syria, or perhaps help on the world's stage to get NK to straighten up and fly right. The media will eat me alive, but they hate me anyway. I take the heat, so what? Perhaps better than escalating tensions between Washington and Moscow. Trump knows Putin is gonna work in the shadows, he's KGB. Why fan the flames? Perhaps Donald cut a better deal than we know...then again, perhaps he's a patsy...
LOL...you really think Donald could cut a killer deal and keep it quiet? Hell no.
Compared to the guy he replaced, yes...like I said, who knows? Surely he didn't go into that meeting to come out embarrassed. But go ahead, underestimate him. Again...
I deal with people I don’t necessarily like frequently as part of my job but in negotiations you sometimes have to eat it for the greater good.

I agree with Doc. No reason to anger Russia. We need all the allies we can get when dealing with Radical Islam.
They are their ally the same way we are Saudi's ally. I have family in Russia and they are not fans of Iran at all. Hate Iran.

And again radical Islam has killed more Americans over the past 20 years than Russia has in 2000 years.

Radical Islam isn't terrorism. Terrorism isn't radical islam. Not all islamists are terrorists and not all terrorists are islamists.

Also you already made the statement that radical Islam is the same as terrorism in your mind. You used the terms interchangeably.
Ding ding ding. If they are radical then they want to kill and I d rather kill em first.
7/17/2018 11:00 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2018 10:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 9:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2018 9:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 8:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2018 8:45:00 PM (view original):

If you think Putin is less of a threat than radical Islam you are the biggest moron on this forum. This may have been the dumbest thing you have ever said on this thread and that's saying something.
I 100% think so. When has Putin attacked us? Radical Islam caused 9/11, deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq. To me that is the biggest threat. And like bad luck you would never say that to my face, you are a coward. In terms of espionage and such, China is a bigger threat than Russia as well.

Thank you for making my point yet again that my 14 year old is smarter than you.
He meddled with our election?

Radical islam isn't equal to terrorism. Terrorists are one small branch on the radical islam tree. And those wars in Iraq and Afghanistan went real well didn't they? You cannot fight an idea.

Putin's Russia is directly at odds with American interests. He is trying to tear our country down. Additionally, he has a very corrupt government where rivals get killed.

How would you fight radical islam?
What was that virgin? Sorry, I missed that.

You are a coward, who is all for football players kneeling during the anthem and you argued that the US and the USSR were NOT allies in WWII. You are a moron. Radical Islam wants to wipe the US off the face of the Earth as do its people. You think Putin and the Russian people want to wipe the US off the face of the Earth? Dummy.

Radical Islam is 100x the bigger threat.

How would I fight it? I would firstly admit it exists. Something you refuse to do. You say small branch. If it is 1% and we know it is a lot more than that so it is 16 million terrorists. In the world right now there are about 16 million Jews in TOTAL.
More non-sequiturs. Radical Islam is not the bigger threat, lol.

You still think that terrorism and radical islam are the same thing. it isn't. More than 1% of Islamists are radical. But even Ben Shapiro says that less than 1% are terrorists.

But OK. Admit it exists. Radical Islam exists. You are the US president (shudder). What now.
No he doesn’t and if you re radical you re one step from killing and I d rather be proactive than reactive
7/17/2018 11:02 PM

If you think Putin is less of a threat than radical Islam you are the biggest moron on this forum. This may have been the dumbest thing you have ever said on this thread and that's saying something.
I 100% think so. When has Putin attacked us? Radical Islam caused 9/11, deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq. To me that is the biggest threat. And like bad luck you would never say that to my face, you are a coward. In terms of espionage and such, China is a bigger threat than Russia as well.

Thank you for making my point yet again that my 14 year old is smarter than you.

Radical islam isn't equal to terrorism. Terrorists are one small branch on the radical islam tree. And those wars in Iraq and Afghanistan went real well didn't they? You cannot fight an idea.

Putin's Russia is directly at odds with American interests. He is trying to tear our country down. Additionally, he has a very corrupt government where rivals get killed.

You are a coward, who is all for football players kneeling during the anthem and you argued that the US and the USSR were NOT allies in WWII. You are a moron. Radical Islam wants to wipe the US off the face of the Earth as do its people. You think Putin and the Russian people want to wipe the US off the face of the Earth? Dummy.

How would I fight it? I would firstly admit it exists. Something you refuse to do. You say small branch. If it is 1% and we know it is a lot more than that so it is 16 million terrorists. In the world right now there are about 16 million Jews in TOTAL.

You still think that terrorism and radical islam are the same thing. it isn't. More than 1% of Islamists are radical. But even Ben Shapiro says that less than 1% are terrorists.

But OK. Admit it exists. Radical Islam exists. You are the US president (shudder). What now.
Now we create a plan to wipe it out like we are doing with ISIS. Do you think every member of ISIS is a murderer? No but they are all radicals and must be eliminated.
7/17/2018 11:03 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 10:59:00 PM (view original):
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/13/opinions/strzok-hearing-bias-opinion-callan/index.html

Here it is again so that Tang can learn to read. From CNN...not exactly a DJT supportive site.

Some may assume that if Strzok really wanted to sabotage the election of Trump all he had to do was leak the fact that the FBI was investigating Trump. But that logic doesn't fly. Strzok would have feared loss of his job or possible criminal prosecution for such a leak -- particularly if classified information were involved. The true test of Strzok's biases and intentions can be found in his malicious text messages.
His text messages are just that, text messages. For someone hellbent on destroying Trump, he sure was kinda a ***** about it if he was fearful for his job.

Let me ask you this Taint. You are about to play a hoops game against another team and I am your ref. I walk over to you and say, man you guys should lose 100-0 and you are all losers and then laugh. Do you think I will be an unbiased ref?

Honestly.

Sure. Who cares, though? People were fooled by the optics. Don't be fooled by the optics.
7/17/2018 11:20 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 11:00:00 PM (view original):

Uhh what? Radicals don't want to kill. That's why most radical Islamists aren't terrorists. They can dislike Jews and not want the Jewish race to be destroyed. Even Ben Shapiro understands this.
7/17/2018 11:21 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 11:02:00 PM (view original):

No he doesn’t and if you re radical you re one step from killing and I d rather be proactive than reactive
Yes. He does. When you were proving your point about this in a very early discussion of ours you showed me a video where he said that very thing.

OK so your plan is to kill every single radical Islamist. Let's assume that you know exactly who is radical. So how do you achieve this? Do you go to war with every country that has a radical in it? How do we go about removing radical Islam.
7/17/2018 11:24 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 11:03:00 PM (view original):

Now we create a plan to wipe it out like we are doing with ISIS. Do you think every member of ISIS is a murderer? No but they are all radicals and must be eliminated.
ISIS is a political group. Killing ISIS the group doesn't mean killing radicals. ISIS is a symbol, not an idea. You cannot kill an idea. Removing the Nazi party and killing Hitler in WW2 didn't mean that no Nazis exist now. The war on terrorism didn't end terrorism.

Look at a history book. A common theme in history is that most every time someone tries to kill an idea, it backfires. Again, the war on terrorism is a great example of this.

But OK, Mr. Expert. What plan would you create to remove radical Islam?
7/17/2018 11:27 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2018 11:21:00 PM (view original):

Uhh what? Radicals don't want to kill. That's why most radical Islamists aren't terrorists. They can dislike Jews and not want the Jewish race to be destroyed. Even Ben Shapiro understands this.
You keep saying it but it doesn’t make it so. My definition of radical is that they are willing to kill and die for their beliefs.
7/18/2018 12:21 AM
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2018 11:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 11:03:00 PM (view original):

ISIS is a political group. Killing ISIS the group doesn't mean killing radicals. ISIS is a symbol, not an idea. You cannot kill an idea. Removing the Nazi party and killing Hitler in WW2 didn't mean that no Nazis exist now. The war on terrorism didn't end terrorism.

Look at a history book. A common theme in history is that most every time someone tries to kill an idea, it backfires. Again, the war on terrorism is a great example of this.

But OK, Mr. Expert. What plan would you create to remove radical Islam?
Beating Germany certainly significantly weakened the Nazi party. I already answered that question about Islam.

Your solution is to ignore it. Mine is to first admit it’s a threat. You disagree. That’s your right.
7/18/2018 12:25 AM
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2018 11:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 10:59:00 PM (view original):

Honestly.

Sure. Who cares, though? People were fooled by the optics. Don't be fooled by the optics.
Who was fooled? Sounds like you re making excuses to fit your political agenda. The texts happened. They show bias. That bias led to verbiage changes in the Clinton case. That bias makes the FBI look like a 2nd rate organization.

Those texts and subsequent Congress hearing showed how divided the country is.

These are all fairly indisputable. And frankly sad. Not as sad as you being a virgin but still sad.
7/18/2018 12:28 AM
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2018 11:24:00 PM (view original):

Yes. He does. When you were proving your point about this in a very early discussion of ours you showed me a video where he said that very thing.

OK so your plan is to kill every single radical Islamist. Let's assume that you know exactly who is radical. So how do you achieve this? Do you go to war with every country that has a radical in it? How do we go about removing radical Islam.
You start with Hezbollah and Hamas. Eradicate them and go from there. Unleash Israel. Have Europe and Russia support the action rather than denounce it.

Extreme. Unrealistic. Maybe?

What is your solution. Wait for the next 9/11 or the next Je Suis Charlie? Prayer?
7/18/2018 12:31 AM
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2018 11:24:00 PM (view original):

Re watch the video. That is not what he says.
7/18/2018 12:33 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/18/2018 12:21:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2018 11:21:00 PM (view original):

You keep saying it but it doesn’t make it so. My definition of radical is that they are willing to kill and die for their beliefs.
OK, so that's a terrorist. I am going by the definition you and Ben Shapiro laid out earlier. There was a survey or something, right?
7/18/2018 12:52 AM
◂ Prev 1...402|403|404|405|406...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.