TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by cccp1014 on 7/18/2018 12:28:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2018 11:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 10:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2018 10:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 9:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 7/17/2018 9:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 8:55:00 PM (view original):
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/13/opinions/strzok-hearing-bias-opinion-callan/index.html

Here it is again so that Tang can learn to read. From CNN...not exactly a DJT supportive site.

Some may assume that if Strzok really wanted to sabotage the election of Trump all he had to do was leak the fact that the FBI was investigating Trump. But that logic doesn't fly. Strzok would have feared loss of his job or possible criminal prosecution for such a leak -- particularly if classified information were involved. The true test of Strzok's biases and intentions can be found in his malicious text messages.
His text messages are just that, text messages. For someone hellbent on destroying Trump, he sure was kinda a ***** about it if he was fearful for his job.
We agree. He is a sissy boy.

Let me ask you this Taint. You are about to play a hoops game against another team and I am your ref. I walk over to you and say, man you guys should lose 100-0 and you are all losers and then laugh. Do you think I will be an unbiased ref?

Honestly.
You wouldn't be unbiased.

But you also wouldn't nessesarily rig the game towards your biases. Kapiche?
But it would look bad. Kapiche? What are you an 80 yr old Jewish lady?
Sure. Who cares, though? People were fooled by the optics. Don't be fooled by the optics.
Who was fooled? Sounds like you re making excuses to fit your political agenda. The texts happened. They show bias. That bias led to verbiage changes in the Clinton case. That bias makes the FBI look like a 2nd rate organization.

Those texts and subsequent Congress hearing showed how divided the country is.

These are all fairly indisputable. And frankly sad. Not as sad as you being a virgin but still sad.

That bias led to verbiage changes in the Clinton case

This is the only argument that matters here. Was this change motivated by political bias or was this man just trying to do his job? I say the latter. It's up for debate.

And lay off the virgin stuff. In my religion, you aren't supposed to have sex before marriage. The average age of marriage in the USA is 29. I have half a decade.

7/18/2018 12:54 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/18/2018 12:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2018 11:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 11:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2018 10:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 9:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2018 9:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 8:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2018 8:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 8:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DoctorKz on 7/17/2018 8:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 7/17/2018 7:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DoctorKz on 7/17/2018 7:54:00 PM (view original):
Who knows what Trump and Putin's conversation was like. Putin, like Little Rocket Man, wants an audience, legitimacy, the means to make propaganda. So maybe Donald says I make nice for you in front of the cameras, in exchange for a toning down in Syria, or perhaps help on the world's stage to get NK to straighten up and fly right. The media will eat me alive, but they hate me anyway. I take the heat, so what? Perhaps better than escalating tensions between Washington and Moscow. Trump knows Putin is gonna work in the shadows, he's KGB. Why fan the flames? Perhaps Donald cut a better deal than we know...then again, perhaps he's a patsy...
LOL...you really think Donald could cut a killer deal and keep it quiet? Hell no.
Compared to the guy he replaced, yes...like I said, who knows? Surely he didn't go into that meeting to come out embarrassed. But go ahead, underestimate him. Again...
I deal with people I don’t necessarily like frequently as part of my job but in negotiations you sometimes have to eat it for the greater good.

I agree with Doc. No reason to anger Russia. We need all the allies we can get when dealing with Radical Islam.
If you think Putin is less of a threat than radical Islam you are the biggest moron on this forum. This may have been the dumbest thing you have ever said on this thread and that's saying something.
I 100% think so. When has Putin attacked us? Radical Islam caused 9/11, deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq. To me that is the biggest threat. And like bad luck you would never say that to my face, you are a coward. In terms of espionage and such, China is a bigger threat than Russia as well.

Thank you for making my point yet again that my 14 year old is smarter than you.
He meddled with our election?

Radical islam isn't equal to terrorism. Terrorists are one small branch on the radical islam tree. And those wars in Iraq and Afghanistan went real well didn't they? You cannot fight an idea.

Putin's Russia is directly at odds with American interests. He is trying to tear our country down. Additionally, he has a very corrupt government where rivals get killed.

How would you fight radical islam?
What was that virgin? Sorry, I missed that.

You are a coward, who is all for football players kneeling during the anthem and you argued that the US and the USSR were NOT allies in WWII. You are a moron. Radical Islam wants to wipe the US off the face of the Earth as do its people. You think Putin and the Russian people want to wipe the US off the face of the Earth? Dummy.

Radical Islam is 100x the bigger threat.

How would I fight it? I would firstly admit it exists. Something you refuse to do. You say small branch. If it is 1% and we know it is a lot more than that so it is 16 million terrorists. In the world right now there are about 16 million Jews in TOTAL.
More non-sequiturs. Radical Islam is not the bigger threat, lol.

You still think that terrorism and radical islam are the same thing. it isn't. More than 1% of Islamists are radical. But even Ben Shapiro says that less than 1% are terrorists.

But OK. Admit it exists. Radical Islam exists. You are the US president (shudder). What now.
No he doesn’t and if you re radical you re one step from killing and I d rather be proactive than reactive
Yes. He does. When you were proving your point about this in a very early discussion of ours you showed me a video where he said that very thing.

OK so your plan is to kill every single radical Islamist. Let's assume that you know exactly who is radical. So how do you achieve this? Do you go to war with every country that has a radical in it? How do we go about removing radical Islam.
You start with Hezbollah and Hamas. Eradicate them and go from there. Unleash Israel. Have Europe and Russia support the action rather than denounce it.

Extreme. Unrealistic. Maybe?

What is your solution. Wait for the next 9/11 or the next Je Suis Charlie? Prayer?
So you fight a war against Hezbollah and Hamas. Great. I'm sure Palestine and the international community (including Europe) will love that. And Russia will find no problem in it as well, considering that they are close allies with Iran. But whatever. Let's say that we eliminate those groups.

1. How do we make sure no groups spout up to replace them or be fueled by anger due to what happened (re the War on Terror)?
2. What do we do about the other millions of radical Islamists?

What does 'Unleash Israel' even mean? How do we get Europe and Russia to support us? Suck them off and say America First to them for 15 hours?

I don't have a solution because I don't think radical Islam is a problem that needs to be fixed. We need to attempt to cut off funding to Hezbollah and Hamas. Keep supporting Israel but keep them in check. There won't be a next 9/11 because our security has been improved a ton since then. We spend over 700 billion dollars on military and security. If we can't keep ourselves from getting attacked every two years then that's pretty sad. Most importantly, though, we don't be a target again. 9/11 doesn't happen if there is no anger from the people who did it. Don't provoke. They clearly aren't a threat. We don't need to go on the offensive.
7/18/2018 1:02 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/18/2018 12:33:00 AM (view original):
Who knows what Trump and Putin's conversation was like. Putin, like Little Rocket Man, wants an audience, legitimacy, the means to make propaganda. So maybe Donald says I make nice for you in front of the cameras, in exchange for a toning down in Syria, or perhaps help on the world's stage to get NK to straighten up and fly right. The media will eat me alive, but they hate me anyway. I take the heat, so what? Perhaps better than escalating tensions between Washington and Moscow. Trump knows Putin is gonna work in the shadows, he's KGB. Why fan the flames? Perhaps Donald cut a better deal than we know...then again, perhaps he's a patsy...
LOL...you really think Donald could cut a killer deal and keep it quiet? Hell no.
Compared to the guy he replaced, yes...like I said, who knows? Surely he didn't go into that meeting to come out embarrassed. But go ahead, underestimate him. Again...
I deal with people I don’t necessarily like frequently as part of my job but in negotiations you sometimes have to eat it for the greater good.

I agree with Doc. No reason to anger Russia. We need all the allies we can get when dealing with Radical Islam.
If you think Putin is less of a threat than radical Islam you are the biggest moron on this forum. This may have been the dumbest thing you have ever said on this thread and that's saying something.
I 100% think so. When has Putin attacked us? Radical Islam caused 9/11, deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq. To me that is the biggest threat. And like bad luck you would never say that to my face, you are a coward. In terms of espionage and such, China is a bigger threat than Russia as well.

Thank you for making my point yet again that my 14 year old is smarter than you.

Radical islam isn't equal to terrorism. Terrorists are one small branch on the radical islam tree. And those wars in Iraq and Afghanistan went real well didn't they? You cannot fight an idea.

Putin's Russia is directly at odds with American interests. He is trying to tear our country down. Additionally, he has a very corrupt government where rivals get killed.

You are a coward, who is all for football players kneeling during the anthem and you argued that the US and the USSR were NOT allies in WWII. You are a moron. Radical Islam wants to wipe the US off the face of the Earth as do its people. You think Putin and the Russian people want to wipe the US off the face of the Earth? Dummy.

How would I fight it? I would firstly admit it exists. Something you refuse to do. You say small branch. If it is 1% and we know it is a lot more than that so it is 16 million terrorists. In the world right now there are about 16 million Jews in TOTAL.

You still think that terrorism and radical islam are the same thing. it isn't. More than 1% of Islamists are radical. But even Ben Shapiro says that less than 1% are terrorists.

But OK. Admit it exists. Radical Islam exists. You are the US president (shudder). What now.
No he doesn’t and if you re radical you re one step from killing and I d rather be proactive than reactive
Yes. He does. When you were proving your point about this in a very early discussion of ours you showed me a video where he said that very thing.

OK so your plan is to kill every single radical Islamist. Let's assume that you know exactly who is radical. So how do you achieve this? Do you go to war with every country that has a radical in it? How do we go about removing radical Islam.
Re watch the video. That is not what he says.
Give me a link back to the video in question.

From what I recall Shapiro is listing off the numbers of radicals in each country and then he says something along the lines of 'Now, radical islam is not the same thing as terrorism and if you argue otherwise you are either ignorant or uniformed.'

Just think logically about this. There are millions of radical Islamists. Let's say 16 million, like you said. 1% of 16 million is 160,000. Are there 160,000 terrorists in the world? Is there 160,000 terrorist acts every year? There were 1000 terrorist attacks last year. How does this logic make any sense?
7/18/2018 1:06 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 10:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/17/2018 10:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 10:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/17/2018 9:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 9:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/17/2018 9:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DoctorKz on 7/17/2018 9:15:00 PM (view original):
Strzok led both investigations, Clinton and Trump, his text messages are clearly slanted against Trump. Horowitz's report was clear, he was biased. In no way should he have taken part in either investigation. Once the Bureau got wind of the messages, he was out. The investigations are forever tainted. No pun intended...
Which investigation went public before the election?
Why do you do that? Why do you ask questions where you know the answer?

I told you why he could not go public with info. about Trump. Can you not read? Dummy.

since you can't read:

Some may assume that if Strzok really wanted to sabotage the election of Trump all he had to do was leak the fact that the FBI was investigating Trump. But that logic doesn't fly. Strzok would have feared loss of his job or possible criminal prosecution for such a leak -- particularly if classified information were involved. The true test of Strzok's biases and intentions can be found in his malicious text messages.
So you think he was so worried about his job that he was unwilling to find a way to make the Trump investigation public, but you also think the he was willing to do some other nefarious thing to Trump????

When did he stop being afraid to lose his job?
When did I say that? Find that.
Oh so he never did anything bad to Trump?
Coward. Stop answering my questions with questions. You made an assertion now back it up.
What assertion did I make?
7/18/2018 1:14 AM
Posted by tangplay on 7/18/2018 1:06:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/18/2018 12:33:00 AM (view original):

Re watch the video. That is not what he says.
Give me a link back to the video in question.

From what I recall Shapiro is listing off the numbers of radicals in each country and then he says something along the lines of 'Now, radical islam is not the same thing as terrorism and if you argue otherwise you are either ignorant or uniformed.'

Just think logically about this. There are millions of radical Islamists. Let's say 16 million, like you said. 1% of 16 million is 160,000. Are there 160,000 terrorists in the world? Is there 160,000 terrorist acts every year? There were 1000 terrorist attacks last year. How does this logic make any sense?
Find it yourself. Geez.
7/18/2018 9:23 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/18/2018 1:14:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 10:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/17/2018 10:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 10:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/17/2018 9:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 9:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/17/2018 9:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DoctorKz on 7/17/2018 9:15:00 PM (view original):
Strzok led both investigations, Clinton and Trump, his text messages are clearly slanted against Trump. Horowitz's report was clear, he was biased. In no way should he have taken part in either investigation. Once the Bureau got wind of the messages, he was out. The investigations are forever tainted. No pun intended...
Which investigation went public before the election?
Why do you do that? Why do you ask questions where you know the answer?

I told you why he could not go public with info. about Trump. Can you not read? Dummy.

since you can't read:

So you think he was so worried about his job that he was unwilling to find a way to make the Trump investigation public, but you also think the he was willing to do some other nefarious thing to Trump????

When did he stop being afraid to lose his job?
When did I say that? Find that.
Oh so he never did anything bad to Trump?
Coward. Stop answering my questions with questions. You made an assertion now back it up.
What assertion did I make?
You said Ben Shapiro and Jason Whitlock were “2 idiots”.

You retracted what you said about Ben. Now please tell me why you think Whitlock is one. I think Kellerman is one and I explained why. Your turn.

See how it works. Progress...
7/18/2018 9:31 AM
Wait, who gives a **** about Whitlock?

We’re talking about Strzok.
7/18/2018 9:45 AM
I've come to the complete opinion that debating Boris is a worthless exercise in futility. He doesn't debate, he name calls EVERY time someone directly disagrees with him. He never sees any issue from any view other than his own naive, blind angle. He's a verified defender of an undefensible traitor. He calls others virgins (as IF that is some big insult), morons, and worse and I've never seen him actually post a logically defendable opinion. He doesn't know basic world history, nor does he seem to even understand the importance of the Jewish history on this planet.

In simple terms, he's an uneducated fool following his pied piper of illusion. A con man and Putin's *****.
What a monumental fool!
Oh, and Boris, I'd say so to your face!
7/18/2018 9:47 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/18/2018 9:45:00 AM (view original):
Wait, who gives a **** about Whitlock?

We’re talking about Strzok.
I do. Don’t deflect. We are done talking about Petey. We will never agree on that topic. So are you going to answer or cower away like you usually do. Stand behind your statement old man.
7/18/2018 9:50 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 7/18/2018 9:47:00 AM (view original):
I've come to the complete opinion that debating Boris is a worthless exercise in futility. He doesn't debate, he name calls EVERY time someone directly disagrees with him. He never sees any issue from any view other than his own naive, blind angle. He's a verified defender of an undefensible traitor. He calls others virgins (as IF that is some big insult), morons, and worse and I've never seen him actually post a logically defendable opinion. He doesn't know basic world history, nor does he seem to even understand the importance of the Jewish history on this planet.

In simple terms, he's an uneducated fool following his pied piper of illusion. A con man and Putin's *****.
What a monumental fool!
Oh, and Boris, I'd say so to your face!
Nice!!!! Thanks for the kind words. :)

To be clear I dont name call first but I respond in kind. The rest of your diatribe is simply not accurate. With all due respect and you have seen me identify myself as self righteous on numerous occasions.

I am sorry you are so angry.
7/18/2018 9:53 AM (edited)
Fine, general question to anyone that insists Strzok’s personal beliefs caused him to harm Trump, why didn’t Strzok harm Trump before the election?
7/18/2018 9:54 AM

REALLY REALLY STUPID statement.

Allies don't attack our electoral process, or try and attack our infrastructure, or play international power games in places like Syria.
Dummy.

Not as dumb as endorsing the concept of turning Israel free to start WWIII.
But I've learned NOT to underestimate your ignorance.
Obviously you are seduced by folks with a gift for conflating talking with wisdom, folks who can't even keep their mouth shut when appropriate. Folks who lie as often as they speak.
I pray for Ussen to provide you just a modicum of common sense.
You'll need it for sure when your daughters get a bit older and start to question their Dad's word.......... and his unfounded opinions on all things...........not to mention his overt racism!
GL with that Boris.
7/18/2018 9:57 AM
Yeah, Russia isn’t an ally. Britain, Germany, Canada, France, you know, countries Trump likes trash, are our allies.
7/18/2018 9:58 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/18/2018 9:54:00 AM (view original):
Fine, general question to anyone that insists Strzok’s personal beliefs caused him to harm Trump, why didn’t Strzok harm Trump before the election?
I have Answered that question multiple times and cited a CNN contributor attorney as a source.
7/18/2018 10:01 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 7/18/2018 9:57:00 AM (view original):

REALLY REALLY STUPID statement.

Allies don't attack our electoral process, or try and attack our infrastructure, or play international power games in places like Syria.
Dummy.

Not as dumb as endorsing the concept of turning Israel free to start WWIII.
But I've learned NOT to underestimate your ignorance.
Obviously you are seduced by folks with a gift for conflating talking with wisdom, folks who can't even keep their mouth shut when appropriate. Folks who lie as often as they speak.
I pray for Ussen to provide you just a modicum of common sense.
You'll need it for sure when your daughters get a bit older and start to question their Dad's word.......... and his unfounded opinions on all things...........not to mention his overt racism!
GL with that Boris.
Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Give me an example of my overt racism LOL.

France, UK et al are such great allies that they all denounced the US moving it’s embassy to Jerusalem....
7/18/2018 10:03 AM
◂ Prev 1...403|404|405|406|407...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.