Democrats are the YOU problem party Topic

"Who is sponsoring these asylum seekers?"

I heard it was Venezuela (backed by Putin) done to aid the Repugnants. winky here!
11/8/2018 4:07 PM
Come on bob, we know Trump would never go against his good buddy Putin. He'd be welcoming those people with open arms.
11/8/2018 4:19 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/8/2018 3:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 11/8/2018 3:30:00 PM (view original):
Why do asylum seekers bother you so much?
You just answered a question with a question yet again. The bad luck trick to get out of answering questions. LOL. You answer me and I answer you.
Why beat around the bush? Let's get down to the crux of the issue. You won't be OK with asylum seekers no matter who pays for what or where they stay or anything.

So, why is that? What about them bothers you so much?
11/8/2018 4:21 PM
The "Great b_l" is now a mind-reader and can tell people what is really in their own minds?!
I'm pretty sure after today he's taken dino's crown as WIS Forum Lunatic #1.
11/8/2018 4:24 PM
well, you apparently know what the people in the caravan expect, so I guess you can read minds too?
11/8/2018 5:36 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 11/8/2018 4:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/8/2018 3:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 11/8/2018 3:30:00 PM (view original):
Why do asylum seekers bother you so much?
You just answered a question with a question yet again. The bad luck trick to get out of answering questions. LOL. You answer me and I answer you.
Why beat around the bush? Let's get down to the crux of the issue. You won't be OK with asylum seekers no matter who pays for what or where they stay or anything.

So, why is that? What about them bothers you so much?
I am OK with asylum seekers if they come in the way my parents did. With privately raised funds that they intend to pay back. If that’s the case let them in. I have Zero issues with asylum seekers as again I am the son of two.
11/8/2018 5:53 PM
I am OK with asylum seekers if they come in the way my parents did. With privately raised funds that they intend to pay back. If that’s the case let them in. I have Zero issues with asylum seekers as again I am the son of two.

So it should have been a giant **** You to all the people coming off of boats from Europe with virtually nothing? So walking to the border is somehow different than buying a ticket on a boat?
11/8/2018 6:43 PM
And asylum seekers who don’t have access to money?
11/8/2018 6:44 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 11/8/2018 6:43:00 PM (view original):

So it should have been a giant **** You to all the people coming off of boats from Europe with virtually nothing? So walking to the border is somehow different than buying a ticket on a boat?
People from Europe took major risks and didn't expect anything from the Gov't like my parents. Many were conscripted as soon as they got off the boats. The US also was not as populated as it is now. Feel free to host them at your house and pay for them. Or do you want someone else to do it?

11/8/2018 7:23 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 11/8/2018 6:44:00 PM (view original):
And asylum seekers who don’t have access to money?
They need to raise some through church and or family members. Maybe you can contribute and sponsor a family since you feel so passionately about it? My parents have sponsored over 10 families in their 40+ years here.
11/8/2018 7:25 PM
I want YOU to do it, cccp. I would pay good money to see films of that!!
11/8/2018 7:25 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 11/8/2018 7:25:00 PM (view original):
I want YOU to do it, cccp. I would pay good money to see films of that!!
Nope. I am against it and always tell my parents we are full (in a joking manner). In reality I should but I need all the $$ I can get to support my kid and their future college bills. :(
11/8/2018 7:27 PM
kid? I thought you had 2? I was just joking, dude. I wouldn't expect you to put them up, and I wouldn't so so either. I have 3 college age kids and 2 mortgages to support. Plus there's no room in my house(either one of them)
11/8/2018 7:30 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 11/8/2018 7:30:00 PM (view original):
kid? I thought you had 2? I was just joking, dude. I wouldn't expect you to put them up, and I wouldn't so so either. I have 3 college age kids and 2 mortgages to support. Plus there's no room in my house(either one of them)
Typo. I have two. 14 and 13 year old. She just turned 13. Life is expensive. :(

It costs between $10-15k to sponsor one and then you have to host them for 4-6 mos. on top of that.
11/8/2018 7:31 PM
I have 3...17, 17 and 21. You don't have to tell me life is expensive. The 21 year old currently does not live at home, but is moving back in in December.
11/8/2018 7:34 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...18 Next ▸
Democrats are the YOU problem party Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.