Ideas to fix D3 and new user retention Topic

Posted by topdogggbm on 2/21/2019 10:47:00 AM (view original):
Posted by georgerollin on 2/21/2019 8:47:00 AM (view original):
Posted by gomiami1972 on 2/20/2019 10:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Sportsbulls on 2/20/2019 7:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by zagsrulez on 2/20/2019 5:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ftbeaglesfan on 2/20/2019 5:42:00 PM (view original):
I am going to take over a D3 team in Naismith for a season and see how it goes.
I was going to take over a D3 team in Phelan so I could get 'p0wned' by prodigy Sportsbull, but he backed out unfortunately.
I said we’re doing this summer. A few people bailed and were pushing it back to this summer. Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t I tell you that?

Also, don’t get me started, you literally wasted your scouting money to hop on Elmer Harris (I have sitemail evidence) and you were one cycle away from getting him.

Please, just let this go, it was funny and fun for a while, but now it’s just becoming annoying. Everything I say on the forums, whether it’s absolute garbage or a good point gets intercepted by you.
I didn't realize the two of you had a feud of sorts. I've "spoken" with each of you (zags many times since we are in a conference together) and you both are nice guys. Very strange.
zags gets into feuds with everybody. he cant do anything in the tourney so he picks fights to make him feel better
Wow George might actually be MikeT
Nah I bet it’s Greiss13.
2/21/2019 2:13 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by zagsrulez on 2/21/2019 2:07:00 PM (view original):
I was going to take over a D3 team in Phelan so I could get 'p0wned' by prodigy Sportsbull, but he backed out unfortunately.
I said we’re doing this summer. A few people bailed and were pushing it back to this summer. Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t I tell you that?

Also, don’t get me started, you literally wasted your scouting money to hop on Elmer Harris (I have sitemail evidence) and you were one cycle away from getting him.

Please, just let this go, it was funny and fun for a while, but now it’s just becoming annoying. Everything I say on the forums, whether it’s absolute garbage or a good point gets intercepted by you.
Oh no, please don’t get me banned for recruiting the same player as you and having a convo with you AFTER the player had signed.

I would never get you banned, I hope to enjoy your company one day. I hope we can settle our differences.
2/21/2019 2:43 PM
Posted by Benis on 2/21/2019 2:35:00 PM (view original):
Very pleased about how this thread turned out. Very pleased indeed.
Yes, kiddies slinging mud.

Congrats on your achievement.
2/21/2019 3:07 PM

I didn't realize the two of you had a feud of sorts. I've "spoken" with each of you (zags many times since we are in a conference together) and you both are nice guys. Very strange.
zags gets into feuds with everybody. he cant do anything in the tourney so he picks fights to make him feel better
ding ding it is MikeT nice guess glad to be back
2/21/2019 4:05 PM
Posted by zagsrulez on 2/21/2019 2:13:00 PM (view original):

Nah I bet it’s Greiss13.
he is correct it is MikeT lol dont even know who the heck greiss13 is
2/21/2019 4:06 PM
Posted by georgerollin on 2/21/2019 4:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by zagsrulez on 2/21/2019 2:13:00 PM (view original):

Nah I bet it’s Greiss13.
he is correct it is MikeT lol dont even know who the heck greiss13 is
Seriously, Mike?

What happened to that other site?
2/21/2019 4:51 PM
I wish it was MikeT. But it's clearly not - even Mike's grammar isn't this bad.
2/21/2019 5:09 PM
Posted by Benis on 2/21/2019 5:09:00 PM (view original):
Ahhhh how wrong you are it is I miket
2/21/2019 5:15 PM
Mike would probably have about 280 posts by now (with an ID created on Jan. 19th) rather than 18. So, my hopes of it being Mike are unfounded.
2/21/2019 5:41 PM
Posted by Sportsbulls on 2/21/2019 2:43:00 PM (view original):

Oh no, please don’t get me banned for recruiting the same player as you and having a convo with you AFTER the player had signed.

I would never get you banned, I hope to enjoy your company one day. I hope we can settle our differences.
It’s sarcasm, I wasn’t breaking any rules. The actions I took showing interest in Elmer Harris did not break the FairPlay Guidelines and I remember that topdog posted a thread on this very topic.

Also I enjoy you too Sportsbull. My impression of you is that you are very competitive and set a high expectation for yourself. It throws me off when you backtrack on the expectations that you set quite recently. I admit that I haven’t let you forget about the lofty claims that you made. Watching your progress has brought me a lot of entertainment. I will be celebrating with you when you win the Knight NC in a season or two.
2/21/2019 5:46 PM
Posted by georgerollin on 2/21/2019 5:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 2/21/2019 5:09:00 PM (view original):
Ahhhh how wrong you are it is I miket
Okay Mike, what was the O/D that I ran at the Rupp D2 school that I inherited from you? You gave me a TON of tips on success using this O/D so shouldn’t be hard to remember.
2/21/2019 5:48 PM
Posted by zagsrulez on 2/21/2019 5:46:00 PM (view original):

It’s sarcasm, I wasn’t breaking any rules. The actions I took showing interest in Elmer Harris did not break the FairPlay Guidelines and I remember that topdog posted a thread on this very topic.

Also I enjoy you too Sportsbull. My impression of you is that you are very competitive and set a high expectation for yourself. It throws me off when you backtrack on the expectations that you set quite recently. I admit that I haven’t let you forget about the lofty claims that you made. Watching your progress has brought me a lot of entertainment. I will be celebrating with you when you win the Knight NC in a season or two.
Zags, don’t worry lol, I’m not gonna get you in trouble. Do me a favor though, find me the direct quote where I “set high expectations.” I don’t think I did, but if you can prove me wrong then I will believe you. I did come off as arrogant, but the farthest I ever went was saying that I would win a NC in less seasons than you or that I would be competing (I consider that being in the sweet 16) in my first 5 seasons.
2/21/2019 6:45 PM
I don't really think it's MikeT either. I just remember him arguing with Zags about taking over his team. (Maybe Lander?) And playing a PF at PG or something like that.
2/21/2019 8:24 PM
Posted by Sportsbulls on 2/21/2019 6:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by zagsrulez on 2/21/2019 5:46:00 PM (view original):

Zags, don’t worry lol, I’m not gonna get you in trouble. Do me a favor though, find me the direct quote where I “set high expectations.” I don’t think I did, but if you can prove me wrong then I will believe you. I did come off as arrogant, but the farthest I ever went was saying that I would win a NC in less seasons than you or that I would be competing (I consider that being in the sweet 16) in my first 5 seasons.
"that I would win a NC in less seasons than you or that I would be competing (I consider that being in the sweet 16) in my first 5 seasons."
Those would have been my top 2 quotes. Seriously though let's start now in Phelan. I would love to see you back that up on even and fair ground.
2/22/2019 9:42 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9|10 Next ▸
Ideas to fix D3 and new user retention Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.