Mueller Report Topic

Should it be released to the public?
3/22/2019 7:50 PM
of course
3/22/2019 7:58 PM
It's a timer till someone says no
3/22/2019 8:00 PM
Yes. I don't think there's anyone that would say no. Even though there's a report coming out, it's hardly going to be the final say in what's going on. Too many pending cases still out there.
3/22/2019 8:32 PM
plus congress has an interest and a say

bein as congress is the only ones alive who can stick it to a sitting president
3/23/2019 6:12 AM
Like the Starr Report it'll be a road map for Congress and the S.D.N.Y. and other offshoots to pursue the Trump Crime Family
3/23/2019 6:56 AM
Just another Dem/Lib "smoking gun" that did nothing but waste time and money, because it ended-up firing blanks.
Of course it should be public, with anything of National Security redacted, so everyone knows exactly how hard to laugh at those who "knew" Trump would be done upon it's completion.
I'd like to think maybe now some of those people would start waiting for proof before condemning and disrespecting a sitting POTUS, but I know that will never happen and some sort of new BS is probably right around the corner.
3/23/2019 8:19 AM
Posted by all3 on 3/23/2019 8:19:00 AM (view original):
Just another Dem/Lib "smoking gun" that did nothing but waste time and money, because it ended-up firing blanks.
Of course it should be public, with anything of National Security redacted, so everyone knows exactly how hard to laugh at those who "knew" Trump would be done upon it's completion.
I'd like to think maybe now some of those people would start waiting for proof before condemning and disrespecting a sitting POTUS, but I know that will never happen and some sort of new BS is probably right around the corner.
It did nothing but convict dozens of people of crimes against the USA.
3/23/2019 8:21 AM
Remember the "Lock her up chants" that are still going on at Cult 45 rallies?

And Manafort's seized assets more than covered the investigation.
3/23/2019 8:37 AM
Jumping the gun (or is it a shark in all3's case?) a bit ain't we???

NONE of us knows what is says yet.
The fact that the Don ain't tweeted on it yet is a tad interesting as his "team" has a copy.
It's also interesting that the Don, Jr. (Mini-con) isn't recommended for indictment.

However, the real investigation into Money laundering goes on........... in NY!
3/23/2019 12:42 PM
Man, I'd love to see the copy you've read.
3/23/2019 1:09 PM
Posted by tangplay on 3/23/2019 8:21:00 AM (view original):
It did nothing but convict dozens of people of crimes against the USA.
^^^this
3/23/2019 2:41 PM
"Born Again" ******* speaks of what he knows nothing about...……...again
3/23/2019 2:50 PM
Posted by The Taint on 3/23/2019 1:09:00 PM (view original):
Man, I'd love to see the copy you've read.
All I read was "No additional charges" and "Dems greatly disapponted". Those two things told me all I needed to know.
3/24/2019 10:12 AM
count the convictions, the years in the poke

trump's campaign manager, your guy's guy

you should just say His guy was dirty

so we could all move on
3/24/2019 10:24 AM
1|2|3...27 Next ▸
Mueller Report Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.