Mueller Report Topic

Draft Angus King for POTUS!
3/28/2019 8:50 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Trump is a criminal. We're talking about a guy who said that he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and get away with it. But we just had one of the more extensive investigations in our country's history and Mueller couldn't establish any guilt. In my opinion, that clears him of this. If I were a democrat, I would be ****** that my party continued to push a conspiracy theory even after a two-year investigation that couldn't find guilt. I was a long-time Republican. I know all about holding onto conspiracy theories. It doesn't make one look very intelligent.
3/28/2019 9:07 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

GO AWAY BORIS! It is a better place without you
3/28/2019 9:32 AM
Posted by strikeout26 on 3/27/2019 8:26:00 PM (view original):
And as far as the full report being released, that is impossible. It would violate law.
Pretty sure that isn’t correct.
3/28/2019 9:55 AM
Posted by strikeout26 on 3/28/2019 9:07:00 AM (view original):
I wouldn't be surprised if Trump is a criminal. We're talking about a guy who said that he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and get away with it. But we just had one of the more extensive investigations in our country's history and Mueller couldn't establish any guilt. In my opinion, that clears him of this. If I were a democrat, I would be ****** that my party continued to push a conspiracy theory even after a two-year investigation that couldn't find guilt. I was a long-time Republican. I know all about holding onto conspiracy theories. It doesn't make one look very intelligent.
We know he’s a criminal. He’s an unindicted co-conspirator in at least two felonies.

Congress has a constitutional mandate to conduct oversight so I would expect more hearings and investigations from them. We don’t know what’s in the Mueller report yet, but Congress does.

Considering the massive amount of corruption and crimes related to Trump and his campaign/inauguration/advisors so far, it seems likely that there’s more to uncover.
3/28/2019 10:00 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 3/28/2019 9:28:00 AM (view original):
My God the stupidity. KO, I don't know how you stand it.

Yep, I am glad I left.
So is everyone else. Bye.
3/28/2019 10:04 AM

Yep, I am glad I left.
We are too.
3/28/2019 10:04 AM
DITTO!!!
3/28/2019 10:11 AM

Yep, I am glad I left.
well, obviously, you didn't leave. Or was this post done by someone else?
3/28/2019 11:55 AM
Fear is a tragic thing.
3/28/2019 11:58 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 3/28/2019 9:55:00 AM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 3/27/2019 8:26:00 PM (view original):
And as far as the full report being released, that is impossible. It would violate law.
Pretty sure that isn’t correct.
It's correct. I can't remember what exactly can't be released, but some of it can't. Mainly dealing with the grand jury indictments.
3/28/2019 9:07 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 3/28/2019 10:00:00 AM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 3/28/2019 9:07:00 AM (view original):
We know he’s a criminal. He’s an unindicted co-conspirator in at least two felonies.

Congress has a constitutional mandate to conduct oversight so I would expect more hearings and investigations from them. We don’t know what’s in the Mueller report yet, but Congress does.

Considering the massive amount of corruption and crimes related to Trump and his campaign/inauguration/advisors so far, it seems likely that there’s more to uncover.
What two felonies was he a co-conspirator in?

I'm pretty sure congress hasn't seen the report yet unless I missed something.

Mueller got Trump's boys for lying and taxes. Not exactly mafia-style murder.
3/28/2019 9:10 PM
Al Capone
3/29/2019 3:51 AM
lets see them returns
3/29/2019 3:56 AM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...27 Next ▸
Mueller Report Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.