Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Yes, I, like many leftists, am rooting for the economy to collapse because it can create the social conditions needed for a new communist revolution in America.

In all seriousness, can you name people who are rooting for the pandemic and economic collapse?
3/20/2020 11:24 PM

Recessions under Democratic Presidents: 1980

Recessions under Republican Presidents: 1953, 1958, 1960, 1969, 1973, 1981, 1987, 1990, 2001, 2007

10 of the last 11 recessions began under Republican presidents. But hey, don't take our word for it. Let's hear from a guy whose been through all of them:

“I’ve been around for a long time and it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans.” - Donald Trump, 2004

3/21/2020 3:05 AM

Washington Post: US intelligence warned Trump in January and February as he dismissed coronavirus threat

President Donald Trump ignored reports from US intelligence agencies starting in January that warned of the scale and intensity of the coronavirus outbreak in China, The Washington Post reported Friday.

Citing US officials familiar with the agencies' reports and warnings, the Post reported that intelligence agencies depicted the nature and global spread of the virus and China's apparent downplaying of its severity, as well as the potential need for government measures to contain it -- while Trump opted to dismiss or simply not address their seriousness.
"Donald Trump may not have been expecting this, but a lot of other people in the government were -- they just couldn't get him to do anything about it," the official noted to the Post. "The system was blinking red."
The CIA and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence declined to comment to the Post. When asked for comment on the report, White House spokesperson Judd Deere directed CNN to fellow spokesperson Hogan Gidley's comment to the Post.
3/21/2020 4:52 AM
3/21/2020 8:16 AM
Posted by DougOut on 3/21/2020 10:20:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 3/20/2020 11:24:00 PM (view original):
Yes, I, like many leftists, am rooting for the economy to collapse because it can create the social conditions needed for a new communist revolution in America.

In all seriousness, can you name people who are rooting for the pandemic and economic collapse?
CNN - MSNBC - bronx
I'd be willing to bet rsp and b_l too.
I'm sure there are tons more, as there are lots of totally delusional people out there.
Heck, a small part of people like Pelosi and Biden/Bernie probably hopes for a downturn. It's proven Parties and Politicians care far more about themselves than this Country.
3/21/2020 10:44 AM

President Donald Trump was delivering calm and optimistic messages to the American people in January and February as intelligence agencies were warning him in classified briefings the coronavirus was going to emerge as a global pandemic.

A U.S. official told The Washington Post , intelligence agencies "have been warning on this since January" to the White House and the president.

"Donald Trump may not have been expecting this, but a lot of other people in the government were — they just couldn't get him to do anything about it," the source told the Post. "The system was blinking red."

3/21/2020 12:00 PM
Posted by all3 on 3/21/2020 10:44:00 AM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 3/21/2020 10:20:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 3/20/2020 11:24:00 PM (view original):

CNN - MSNBC - bronx
I'd be willing to bet rsp and b_l too.
I'm sure there are tons more, as there are lots of totally delusional people out there.
Heck, a small part of people like Pelosi and Biden/Bernie probably hopes for a downturn. It's proven Parties and Politicians care far more about themselves than this Country.
Wait, so the guy that HATES liars and speculation is now speculating that Americans want the economy to collapse?

How is that not massively hypocritical? Can you name ONE mainstream politician, or even one major media personality, that has gone on the record rooting for collapse?
3/21/2020 12:10 PM
Sean Hannity.
3/21/2020 1:59 PM
Rush "Oxy" Limburgher
3/21/2020 2:14 PM
"Judge" Jeanine
Lou Dobbs
Steve Douchy, Brian Killedmeat, and Ainsley Airhead
Laura Ingraham
Tucker Carlson
3/21/2020 2:23 PM
I SAID MAJOR!
3/21/2020 2:40 PM
3/21/2020 2:44 PM
Fox brags about being number 1 in the ratings all the time

3/21/2020 2:49 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 3/21/2020 2:49:00 PM (view original):
Fox brags about being number 1 in the ratings all the time

WHY?
3/21/2020 5:57 PM
Because they only count cable viewers. This ain't 1996, most people have cable.

ABC, NBC, and CBS still kick their ***
3/21/2020 6:02 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.