Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

I used the first thing that came up. Don't like it, use one of the other thousands that come up when doing such a search. This is why I told you to do your own work. Knew there'd be something "wrong" with anything I cited.
It is difficult being a Trump defender, as I try to use actual facts instead of simply throwing-out any lie I can create. It's easy to criticize someone when you don't worry about whether or not what you're saying is true.
5/20/2020 3:44 PM
lol this is pathetic.
5/20/2020 3:50 PM
lol
5/20/2020 3:51 PM
This is what is left of the trumptard base. Ignorant sycophants with no ability or willingness to discern truth from the Goebbells-like propaganda and a childlike defense mechanism of denial, deflection and dumbfuckery.
5/20/2020 3:57 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 5/20/2020 3:57:00 PM (view original):
This is what is left of the trumptard base. Ignorant sycophants with no ability or willingness to discern truth from the Goebbells-like propaganda and a childlike defense mechanism of denial, deflection and dumbfuckery.
A long way to go to say nothing.
5/20/2020 4:26 PM
"Actual facts" = an opinion letter to the editor.

That's amazing.
5/20/2020 4:30 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/20/2020 4:30:00 PM (view original):
"Actual facts" = an opinion letter to the editor.

That's amazing.
WTF are you ******** about? I bet it's nothing. I bet you can't tell me. And if you did I'd humiliate you. So go ahead.
5/20/2020 4:37 PM
Posted by all3 on 5/20/2020 3:44:00 PM (view original):
I used the first thing that came up. Don't like it, use one of the other thousands that come up when doing such a search. This is why I told you to do your own work. Knew there'd be something "wrong" with anything I cited.
It is difficult being a Trump defender, as I try to use actual facts instead of simply throwing-out any lie I can create. It's easy to criticize someone when you don't worry about whether or not what you're saying is true.
Hey. What did you say that is so wrong or funny? I bet nothing.

Alls I see is a pack of rats. I don't care for rats. I think I'll go after them.
5/20/2020 4:42 PM
These guys are all trying W - A - Y too hard to convince themselves of something. I have no need to do so, since I know my beliefs aren't based on lies and fabrications. I actually pity them many times.
5/20/2020 5:29 PM
The MAJORITY does. TRUMPS rating has now surpassed both Bush and Obama. And Trump is running against...NOBODY.

States are different as to election of Governors but it you're a democrat up for re-election...good luck.

And GOD strike you down if you're a Demo-Nazi House member. Why aren't you front line keeping us working?

IT'S AMAZING. Not one word from FAKE NEWS about CHINA. Three and 1/2 years of attack on Trump.

And everybody knows it. Including the weak kneed Nazis here. I actually pity them many times.
5/20/2020 5:44 PM
We're all laughing at you. This **** is gold.
5/20/2020 5:50 PM

15 times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading across the globe

The president has lambasted the WHO for accepting Beijing’s assurances about the outbreak, but he repeated them, as well.

5/20/2020 6:09 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/20/2020 5:50:00 PM (view original):
We're all laughing at you. This **** is gold.
If **** is gold...you're rich beyond belief.
5/20/2020 6:22 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 5/20/2020 6:09:00 PM (view original):

15 times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading across the globe

The president has lambasted the WHO for accepting Beijing’s assurances about the outbreak, but he repeated them, as well.

I'll just cry. Boo Hoo! Let's clean the subways and get the 19 out of old folks homes. IDIOTS!
5/20/2020 6:23 PM
At least we all know TRUMP is already re-elected President.
5/20/2020 6:29 PM
◂ Prev 1...74|75|76|77|78...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.