Seble is wrong Topic

Also, yes, the majority of the Republican Party is fascist. Trump is the most anti-free speech President in history.
6/25/2020 6:58 PM
Keep coming back. No, the culture is not biased against conservatives. You have all of the power. You have the President, for God's sake.

"All major media" as if Fox News doesn't exist, and doesn't swing elections 6 points towards Republicans. I know you are desperate to feel oppressed, but it isn't reality.
6/25/2020 7:02 PM
You really want to talk about whether Trump is a fascist? I promise you I can back up my argument, but you also have to stop leaving and then coming back.
6/25/2020 7:03 PM
Honestly it really is punk to have a persecution complex based on no factual evidence.
6/25/2020 7:06 PM
Hey, at least we can agree on Yang. Unity. He's not a fascist. He is a progressive, so I'm not sure why you like him.

But the "conservatism is punk" argument is ridiculous, and everyone laughs at you when you say it.
6/25/2020 7:08 PM
Don't leave Craig. You are a treasure.
6/25/2020 7:19 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 6/25/2020 6:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Rmac85 on 6/25/2020 6:05:00 PM (view original):
Ah, politics. Not a triple digit IQ in the bunch, but everyone knows everything. No wonder it always devolves into a name calling contest worthy of a 1st grade classroom. Please, carry on, oh enlightened souls.
We can’t all call everyone ”t*rds” in our first post rolling into a conversation we are clearly desperate for attention from, oh great one.

I give you two posts before giving your game completely away.

Never argue with an idiot, it’s hard to tell who’s who. And FYI, I didn’t call everyone a tard, only you argumentative morons.
6/25/2020 7:19 PM
I think guitarguy is CamdenCraig. FACT. That's my eight cents. I'm out. No really, for real this time. Andrew Yang is a conservative. Believe me. FACT. My nine cents. I'm out.
6/25/2020 7:21 PM
False. And the falsity of your statement is a fact.
6/25/2020 7:26 PM
Reagan couldn't get elected by the GOP today. He'd be considered a liberal.
6/25/2020 8:32 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by The Taint on 6/25/2020 8:32:00 PM (view original):
This is correct. If you think the modern Democratic part is anything considered "left" you are too stupid to live and 100% should kill yourself today.

And despite being too liberal for the current Democratic party, Reagan is the worst president in USA history.

This is the stupid country on earth by far, and I'm not even sure what second place is. North Korea, I guess.
6/25/2020 9:12 PM
Posted by sinatra on 6/25/2020 9:12:00 PM (view original):
This is correct. If you think the modern Democratic part is anything considered "left" you are too stupid to live and 100% should kill yourself today.

And despite being too liberal for the current Democratic party, Reagan is the worst president in USA history.

This is the stupid country on earth by far, and I'm not even sure what second place is. North Korea, I guess.
Ah well at least you can help dispel the myth that liberals hate America
6/25/2020 9:19 PM
Posted by sinatra on 6/25/2020 9:12:00 PM (view original):

Ah yes those moderate Democrats in their very moderate approval of an Autonomous zone on American soil and a very moderate silence while the statues of our founding fathers and UNion war heroes get destroyed. How terribly moderate of them! Heck, if they were any more moderate they'd almost be Robespierre!
6/25/2020 9:22 PM
This, but unironically.
6/25/2020 9:28 PM
◂ Prev 1...14|15|16|17|18...22 Next ▸
Seble is wrong Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.