Seble is wrong Topic

Posted by Guitarguy567 on 6/25/2020 9:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by sinatra on 6/25/2020 9:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 6/25/2020 8:32:00 PM (view original):
Reagan couldn't get elected by the GOP today. He'd be considered a liberal.
This is correct. If you think the modern Democratic part is anything considered "left" you are too stupid to live and 100% should kill yourself today.

And despite being too liberal for the current Democratic party, Reagan is the worst president in USA history.

This is the stupid country on earth by far, and I'm not even sure what second place is. North Korea, I guess.
Ah yes those moderate Democrats in their very moderate approval of an Autonomous zone on American soil and a very moderate silence while the statues of our founding fathers and UNion war heroes get destroyed. How terribly moderate of them! Heck, if they were any more moderate they'd almost be Robespierre!
Just like hateful pieces of trash like yourself, mainstream Democrats approve of:
  • caging children
  • the war on drugs
  • insane military spending
  • not giving people healthcare
  • letting corporations get away with robbery working class people prop up the system
  • letting corporations do literally whatever they want
  • not providing equitable education opportunities

I could go on. You would love to suck on Biden's metaphorical ***** if you didn't think Trump's was just a TINY BIT juicier
6/25/2020 9:29 PM
Posted by sinatra on 6/25/2020 9:29:00 PM (view original):
This is correct. If you think the modern Democratic part is anything considered "left" you are too stupid to live and 100% should kill yourself today.

And despite being too liberal for the current Democratic party, Reagan is the worst president in USA history.

This is the stupid country on earth by far, and I'm not even sure what second place is. North Korea, I guess.
Ah yes those moderate Democrats in their very moderate approval of an Autonomous zone on American soil and a very moderate silence while the statues of our founding fathers and UNion war heroes get destroyed. How terribly moderate of them! Heck, if they were any more moderate they'd almost be Robespierre!
Just like hateful pieces of trash like yourself, mainstream Democrats approve of:
  • caging children
  • the war on drugs
  • letting corporations get away with robbery working class people prop up the system

I could go on. You would love to suck on Biden's metaphorical ***** if you didn't think Trump's was just a TINY BIT juicier
Sounds like you need to book a ticket to the next autonomous zone! Sad to see you go though, you seem like such a pleasant chap
6/25/2020 9:31 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 6/25/2020 9:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by sinatra on 6/25/2020 9:29:00 PM (view original):

• caging children
  • the war on drugs

Sounds like you need to book a ticket to the next autonomous zone! Sad to see you go though, you seem like such a pleasant chap
I would gladly go and I 100% promise that no ill would befall me.

But when I said you should kill yourself, I was 100% serious. The world would be much better without you. I also don't give a **** what you think of me. Sitemail me your address and if you are anywhere close, we can talk in person about this.
6/25/2020 9:33 PM
How nice, I truly cannot believe some people have a negative impression of the left
6/25/2020 9:35 PM
CHOP was pretty cool actually. Spent a couple of days checking it out. Was like Lollapalooza without any good music...lol.
6/25/2020 9:36 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 6/25/2020 9:35:00 PM (view original):
How nice, I truly cannot believe some people have a negative impression of the left
You haven't sitemailed me your address yet
6/25/2020 9:36 PM
Posted by The Taint on 6/25/2020 9:36:00 PM (view original):
CHOP was pretty cool actually. Spent a couple of days checking it out. Was like Lollapalooza without any good music...lol.
BUT FOX NEWS (or some guy who sits in the front seat of his car and screams on YouTube) TOLD ME THAT ALEXANDRIA OCASIO CORTEZ WOULD NAIL ME IN THE *** WITH A DILDO IF I WENT THERE
6/25/2020 9:37 PM
Congrats, you are going to be the first person I block on here
LOL...yeah talk about fear mongering and spouting bullshit.
Posted by sinatra on 6/25/2020 9:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 6/25/2020 9:36:00 PM (view original):
BUT FOX NEWS (or some guy who sits in the front seat of his car and screams on YouTube) TOLD ME THAT ALEXANDRIA OCASIO CORTEZ WOULD NAIL ME IN THE *** WITH A DILDO IF I WENT THERE
And you know murders
6/25/2020 9:38 PM
Posted by The Taint on 6/25/2020 9:37:00 PM (view original):
I knew that there was a reason that out of all the people who have posted in this thread, you are the only one I'm in a league with.

And I see crazy ball player blocked me because he was SO TRIGGERED. WHAT A SNOWFLAKE lolololol HE CAN'T HANDLE HEARING HOW IT REALLY IS. AM I RIGHT FELLAS?!?!?!?
6/25/2020 9:39 PM
Yeah, a group of Proud Boys came in and started a ton of ****.
6/25/2020 9:41 PM
Posted by sinatra on 6/25/2020 9:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 6/25/2020 9:37:00 PM (view original):
I knew that there was a reason that out of all the people who have posted in this thread, you are the only one I'm in a league with.

And I see crazy ball player blocked me because he was SO TRIGGERED. WHAT A SNOWFLAKE lolololol HE CAN'T HANDLE HEARING HOW IT REALLY IS. AM I RIGHT FELLAS?!?!?!?
Definitely soft. Centennial up!
6/25/2020 9:42 PM
Posted by The Taint on 6/25/2020 9:41:00 PM (view original):
Oh wait, so a group of right wing fascists were responsible for the violence? No way! SweatyFreddyMasturbatesWithSpaghetti on YouTube told me that Bernie Sanders went there with an AR-15 and shot 9230457023450 people, and then stole their welfare checks and build a border wall with the money! IT MUST BE TRUSTWORTHY BECAUSE THAT IS A RELIABLE SOURCE
6/25/2020 9:46 PM (edited)
Posted by The Taint on 6/25/2020 9:41:00 PM (view original):
Source? I think you're full of ****
6/25/2020 9:45 PM
◂ Prev 1...15|16|17|18|19...22 Next ▸
Seble is wrong Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.