Kamala Harris Topic

Posted by bagchucker on 8/13/2020 11:36:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bruceleefan on 8/13/2020 11:17:00 AM (view original):
How many think Trump's done so poorly you are ready to pay reparations?
my eight year old told me one time Sorry doesn't do anything

so i bought him a play station game and he was good
So then YOU are ready.
Thanks for at least answering honestly.
8/13/2020 11:44 AM
Posted by tangplay on 8/13/2020 11:39:00 AM (view original):
You honestly think that a Biden Administration is going to push for black reparations, an extremely unpopular position among everyone in this country?
Biden is barely coherent right now. No way he makes it 4 years.

Eeveryone MUST understand if Biden wins Harris WILL BE commander in chief soon afterwards.
8/13/2020 11:47 AM
Posted by bruceleefan on 8/13/2020 11:44:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker on 8/13/2020 11:36:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bruceleefan on 8/13/2020 11:17:00 AM (view original):
How many think Trump's done so poorly you are ready to pay reparations?
my eight year old told me one time Sorry doesn't do anything

so i bought him a play station game and he was good
So then YOU are ready.
Thanks for at least answering honestly.
well i was in the wrong

and it cost me next to nothing
8/13/2020 11:47 AM
Posted by bruceleefan on 8/13/2020 11:47:00 AM (view original):
You honestly think that a Biden Administration is going to push for black reparations, an extremely unpopular position among everyone in this country?

Eeveryone MUST understand if Biden wins Harris WILL BE commander in chief soon afterwards.
So you think Harris is going to push for black reparations?

Because that's not what she says in this quote.
8/13/2020 12:03 PM
The answer to your question is yes, by the way. Even if I knew with 100% certainty that reparations would be passed under the Biden/Harris admin, I would still vote for Biden.
8/13/2020 12:04 PM
Reparations itself/themselves? is NOT the problem or the issue, really.

The U.S. of A. probably DOES owe reparations........... to some folks!
The problem is, WHO and HOW? and WHAT, too!

Freed slaves who fought for the Union Army were promised "reparations" by the Gov't, and an edict was signed by a general and (some) reparations were actually paid. For a tiny while. My historical knowledge is lacking as to what happened surrounding (both) the payments and the ceasing of the attempts at payment. There is a long history, however, of our Government signing "eternal" deals/treaties with various parties and then foresaking our oath and trashing our word and the documents when expedient. So, I'd suspect something rather unseemly happened with the "expiration" of any attempted reparation payments to former/freed slaves. One point I might add............those "payments" were for males ONLY. Not to random black folks of non-fighting age, women, children, etc.
8/13/2020 12:17 PM
Honestly, my support would depend on what you mean by "reparations."

If you mean direct cash payments, probably not. If you mean targeted investments in historically segregated against black communities, I would probably say yes. The latter is much more likely than the former.
8/13/2020 12:19 PM
As to the age of Biden.
I felt the same way about Arizona favorite son John McCain.
I was worried He'd die in office and we'd be stuck with his VP pick.

Thus, he eliminated ANY chance he may have had at my vote when he picked the ever ridiculous sarah palin.
I can't remember which minor candidate I voted for that year...........was that the year of Bo Gritz? LMFAO!
8/13/2020 12:21 PM

I’m SO tired of bullshit like this. You can’t prove ANY of your assertions about Biden. It’s you buying into ANOTHER LIE from the propaganda machine. He’s going to SHITSTOMP the con in ANY debate and Harris will wipe the floor with Pence. You keep talking about Biden when the con can’t pronounce Thailand or Yosemite and continually sounds like a bitter, lying hypocrite waiting for a stroke to mercifully kill him before he goes to PRISON.
8/13/2020 12:29 PM
BINGO!!!
8/13/2020 12:33 PM
and actually, whats wrong with harris as CIC

when i compare her to trump biden oblama bush i see more of the same

they all need to do more for the poor but basically she's the same
8/13/2020 12:48 PM
Kamala Harris is a cop. That is all you need to know. Black Lives Matter. Defund the Police.
8/13/2020 12:56 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 8/13/2020 12:29:00 PM (view original):

I’m SO tired of bullshit like this. You can’t prove ANY of your assertions about Biden. It’s you buying into ANOTHER LIE from the propaganda machine. He’s going to SHITSTOMP the con in ANY debate and Harris will wipe the floor with Pence. You keep talking about Biden when the con can’t pronounce Thailand or Yosemite and continually sounds like a bitter, lying hypocrite waiting for a stroke to mercifully kill him before he goes to PRISON.
I made but one "assertion", and Biden demonstrates his diminishing mental capacity every time he's on TV.

Looks like Reagan during his final 2 years in office.
8/13/2020 1:03 PM
Posted by all3 on 8/13/2020 10:19:00 AM (view original):
See Uofa, IF you were interested in facts at all, you'd know that I don't read anything the POTUS says either.
You keep making ***-umptions, and proving the old adage correct. Keep up the good work.
so, Trump doesn't say anything worth reading, but you're still willing to vote for him? Makes perfect sense to me.
8/13/2020 1:05 PM

I love when Trump supporters comment on Biden's coherency. Have you ever actually listened to Trump speak?
8/13/2020 1:10 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Kamala Harris Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.