Core has a point, they just don't do a good job at getting it across to people who don't already agree.
8/22/2020 6:01 PM
Who is they
8/22/2020 6:04 PM
Posted by dino27 on 8/22/2020 6:04:00 PM (view original):
Who is they
Core is they, it’s their preferred pronoun.

8/22/2020 6:28 PM
ok.

How are we to know what he "prefers" next week?

Actually, this weekend I think I prefer "Your excellency" or maybe............ Jean Luc Picard...............
Better yet............I'm a Unicorn!
8/22/2020 7:14 PM
Posted by dino27 on 8/22/2020 5:47:00 PM (view original):
You did not read what he said. Read it again.
you don’t have the sufficient inspiration to walk in the many shoes of the many discriminated people throughout the centuries of this country and what it did to people and families and culture and psyche both individual and collective.

no white person even Jewish can in this country walk in the shoes of the African American people of our country and racism systemized exists. Can we spell republicans and trump.

coreander is not an idiot and I agree with a lot of his passion. We all should.
I did read what he said. Telling someone t take responsibility for his actions has nothing to do with knowing what discriminated people in this country have faced and what it has done to them. I have never claimed to know what it is like to "walk in the shoes" of an African American or any other minority other than a Jew, as I am one. Just as you don't have any idea what it is to be Jewish and face anti-semitism. I do. I will not, have not and will never claim the discrimination I have faced is anything like the discrimination Blacks or Hispanics or Muslims (or any other minority face.

By the way, many racists speak with a lot of passion too.

Once again I am sorry I respond to any posts here. I will try not to anymore.

And tang, coreander is pointless and in my opinion, he is an idiot.
8/22/2020 8:07 PM
I'm with wylie on this one!
8/22/2020 8:23 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/22/2020 8:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 8/22/2020 5:47:00 PM (view original):
You did not read what he said. Read it again.
you don’t have the sufficient inspiration to walk in the many shoes of the many discriminated people throughout the centuries of this country and what it did to people and families and culture and psyche both individual and collective.

no white person even Jewish can in this country walk in the shoes of the African American people of our country and racism systemized exists. Can we spell republicans and trump.

coreander is not an idiot and I agree with a lot of his passion. We all should.
I did read what he said. Telling someone t take responsibility for his actions has nothing to do with knowing what discriminated people in this country have faced and what it has done to them. I have never claimed to know what it is like to "walk in the shoes" of an African American or any other minority other than a Jew, as I am one. Just as you don't have any idea what it is to be Jewish and face anti-semitism. I do. I will not, have not and will never claim the discrimination I have faced is anything like the discrimination Blacks or Hispanics or Muslims (or any other minority face.

By the way, many racists speak with a lot of passion too.

Once again I am sorry I respond to any posts here. I will try not to anymore.

And tang, coreander is pointless and in my opinion, he is an idiot.
What are you talking about. I’m Jewish and really Jewish not a Jewish Christian.
you are Christian in your theology not Jewish. Like a lot of stuff that’s faux to call yourself Jewish.
8/22/2020 9:02 PM
We all know what he meant I sure do easily.the constant pitting that I did it myself so all black people can the same way is bullshit.

we should all understand and stop the petty Wylie word game bullshit.

and just about every person of color has more to do and prove daily because of color and history every day.

thank god it is getting so much better but truth is truth.

black lives matter movement after George Floyd a multi cultural movement has bettered our country so much even though the usual racists are kicking and screaming.
8/22/2020 9:10 PM
End straight white male suffrage now! (Or, perhaps, pause it until this generation's racism has died away). We will all be better off for it. Even the straight white males (who's hate so often gets in the way of voting for their own interests)
8/22/2020 9:16 PM
For context, women could not vote from 1776-1919...so a few decades for white males would be a walk in the park by comparison.
8/22/2020 9:18 PM
Posted by coreander on 8/22/2020 9:16:00 PM (view original):
End straight white male suffrage now! (Or, perhaps, pause it until this generation's racism has died away). We will all be better off for it. Even the straight white males (who's hate so often gets in the way of voting for their own interests)
This is correct. If people did not vote with hatred involved this country would be about 80% democrats and 20% republicans.
8/22/2020 9:24 PM
Posted by dino27 on 8/22/2020 9:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by coreander on 8/22/2020 9:16:00 PM (view original):
This is correct. If people did not vote with hatred involved this country would be about 80% democrats and 20% republicans.
I’ve always said my whole life white working class whites vote republican because of racism.

Thats is a fact jack.

thats just the way it is.

a lot of originally racist whites who eventually became democrats started new generations of more enlightened people of the lighter pigmented Americans.
8/22/2020 9:28 PM
Ok, that's ******* stupid.
8/22/2020 9:32 PM
Yeah what I said a lot of things
8/22/2020 9:33 PM
I guess you are saying that it was stupid of me to say that in the evolution of the group of white people in this country that now identify as union members and supporters and also identify as democrats - that many had republican ancestors that did eventually dig into the fdr and jfk dream and changed and then brought their kids up bettter and those succeeding generations evolved their worldview.

if that is stupid I’m guilty.
8/22/2020 9:53 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...11 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.