TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

ANYONE claiming that this COVID - 19 illness is a hoax/NOTHING (as this guy does!!) IS a Moron!!

Why would YOU defend him??? oh yeah, that's right............he's a right-wing lunatic.
You always defend them folks!
9/8/2020 11:24 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/8/2020 4:02:00 AM (view original):
Biden being in church makes him a Christian no more than my sitting in the cockpit of a 747 makes me a pilot. Pray that Trump is re elected, and let it be a landslide. THEN he cal clean up anitfa and blm terrorist groups.. like it or not, that is what they are

Biden or the Demoncrats ever get in again, it will be the end of the USA.. Take that to the bank
Lol wow

Re-elect Trump to solve the problems of his presidency, sure.
9/8/2020 12:14 PM
It appears women are the driving factor of Trump's poor polling. He's doing worse than he did in 16, and the worst a GOP candidate has done since Dole in 96.

Biden is also polling higher with women than Hillary did (56-39 Biden, was 54-41 Hillary in 16).

In PA, he's down 7 overall (49-42), up 4 with men (48-44) but down 16 with women (54-38).

In MI, he's down 4 (47-43), up 5 with men (49-44), but down 17 wih women (53-36).

In WI, he's down 6 (48-42), up 4 with men (47-43), but down 16 with women (54-38).
9/8/2020 2:46 PM
Posted by tangplay on 9/5/2020 11:40:00 PM (view original):
The "Feau-Bama" is going to get the most media attention. But the racist quotes are WAAAYYYY worse. And this fits a pattern of behavior. According to Miles Taylor, Trump offered to trade Puerto Rico for Greenland because Puerto Rico is "poor and dirty". Of course, there's also the long list of racist public statements.

The only way you can deny his racism is if you believe that there's a giant conspiracy (unfounded btw) among people who used to work for Trump to make up **** about him WITH evidence-based details, AND that ALL public statements by Trump that could be construed as racist are either misunderstandings or should be interpreted in the most charitable way possible.

It's lunacy. Keep slurping the copium.
Are you denying that Puerto Rico is poor and dirty? I mean I guess it depends on your standards. It's wealthier than any independent Latin state. But it's also poorer than any US state. And it is kinda dirty outside of the tourist areas.

Greenland is poor and clean.
9/8/2020 2:59 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 9/8/2020 2:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 9/5/2020 11:40:00 PM (view original):
The "Feau-Bama" is going to get the most media attention. But the racist quotes are WAAAYYYY worse. And this fits a pattern of behavior. According to Miles Taylor, Trump offered to trade Puerto Rico for Greenland because Puerto Rico is "poor and dirty". Of course, there's also the long list of racist public statements.

The only way you can deny his racism is if you believe that there's a giant conspiracy (unfounded btw) among people who used to work for Trump to make up **** about him WITH evidence-based details, AND that ALL public statements by Trump that could be construed as racist are either misunderstandings or should be interpreted in the most charitable way possible.

It's lunacy. Keep slurping the copium.
Are you denying that Puerto Rico is poor and dirty? I mean I guess it depends on your standards. It's wealthier than any independent Latin state. But it's also poorer than any US state. And it is kinda dirty outside of the tourist areas.

Greenland is poor and clean.
Do you have any evidence that it's "dirty"? Moreover, did Trump have evidence of this, or did he just assume so because he knows the demographics who live there?

Would it be ok for me to say that black people are poor and dirty for the same reason?
9/8/2020 3:03 PM
I used to find Puerto Rico to be quite lovely. Haven’t been there since this admin abandoned our citizens there so I can’t speak to it now but the island has always been great.
9/8/2020 3:24 PM
Had some family do peace corps works in the rural parts of Puerto Rico. I've never been to most of those areas, so I lack that firsthand knowledge myself.

Did you notice the legal battle over cockfighting there? The territorial government is trying to override a Federal ban. There are literally thousands of Puerto Ricans employed in the cockfighting business. They have a significantly larger proportion of dirt roads than in the lower 48. They have very little cultural aversion to littering and a bigger litter problem than cities in US states. These are verifiable facts.

So I guess it's the same deal as the economy. Compared to the rest of Latin America, it's probably pretty clean. Compared to US states, it's probably pretty dirty.
9/8/2020 4:58 PM
the chicken consuming world needs about one **** for every fitty hens

a sport that uses up the excess

pretty goddam laudable in my book

9/8/2020 5:49 PM
Rednecks still go squirrel hunting....with a Winn Dixie or Piggly Wiggly right down the road
9/8/2020 6:21 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 9/8/2020 4:58:00 PM (view original):
Had some family do peace corps works in the rural parts of Puerto Rico. I've never been to most of those areas, so I lack that firsthand knowledge myself.

Did you notice the legal battle over cockfighting there? The territorial government is trying to override a Federal ban. There are literally thousands of Puerto Ricans employed in the cockfighting business. They have a significantly larger proportion of dirt roads than in the lower 48. They have very little cultural aversion to littering and a bigger litter problem than cities in US states. These are verifiable facts.

So I guess it's the same deal as the economy. Compared to the rest of Latin America, it's probably pretty clean. Compared to US states, it's probably pretty dirty.
Have you ever been in the corner of Wyoming between South Dakota and Montana? It's no worse than that.

Panama is by far the dirtiest country I've ever been in.
9/8/2020 8:13 PM
I said all the Latin countries are worse. But you're right about Wyoming. Also parts of South Dakota, Montana, and Idaho. And, frankly, parts of San Francisco and the Bay Area.

Also, fried squirrels are pretty good. I've never hunted them, but I do enjoy eating them. Squirrel pot pie is not good. Usually has fur and shot left in there.
9/8/2020 8:51 PM
9/8/2020 9:17 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/8/2020 4:02:00 AM (view original):
Biden being in church makes him a Christian no more than my sitting in the cockpit of a 747 makes me a pilot. Pray that Trump is re elected, and let it be a landslide. THEN he cal clean up anitfa and blm terrorist groups.. like it or not, that is what they are

Biden or the Demoncrats ever get in again, it will be the end of the USA.. Take that to the bank
Wanted to give you some time about this church/Christian remark. But you haven't said anything to redeem yourself, so...

He was visiting his son's grave.

Don't ever speak about who is and isn't a Christian again, ghoul.
9/9/2020 12:59 AM
You said Biden was at church, not he was visiting his son's grave. It may have been both, but lostnfound's comment about being in church does NOT make anyone a Christian is absolutely 100% correct. Since I doubt you have any idea what makes someone a Christian, (you certainly don't show it in your comments and positions) maybe it's you who shouldn't talk about it again.
9/9/2020 10:10 AM
Trump to Bob Woodward on COVID-19 in 2/7 call: “It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu.” “This is deadly stuff.”

Trump 3/9 tweet:
So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!

yup. think about that.
9/9/2020 2:36 PM
◂ Prev 1...783|784|785|786|787...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.