Honest Abe Lincoln>>>>Lyin' Donnie Trump Topic

I think I'll probably agree with your assessment of the debates. I just have to wait and see first.
9/29/2020 11:52 AM
Looks like I must apologize for overstating Dahs point.
I'll let Dino speak for Dino but I didn't take his (original) post as "wild celebration" of any media bias or tampering with election debates.

It's a bit of a "pet peeve" of mine...........this concept of some wild "left-leaning" aristocracy and elites who have supposedly infiltrated all our Universities, etc.
And control the media, ad nauseum. I think it's complete right-wing bunk. Spin. Not true at all.

I've actually been on some campuses. And SOME have a strong right spectrum presence.
And then, of course, there are all the Catholic, and other Religious based Colleges where being left of the spectrum is (in SOME cases) not even allowed.
For example, the BYU campus could hardly be called leftist. Same with Notre Dame, the very PLACE where our newest Supreme Court nominee established herself as a Law scholar! Hardly leftist. I'm not gonna bother listing all the Religious colleges but the vast majority of them are decidedly NOT bastions of one sided liberal polemics.
9/29/2020 12:03 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 9/29/2020 12:04:00 PM (view original):
Looks like I must apologize for overstating Dahs point.
I'll let Dino speak for Dino but I didn't take his (original) post as "wild celebration" of any media bias or tampering with election debates.

It's a bit of a "pet peeve" of mine...........this concept of some wild "left-leaning" aristocracy and elites who have supposedly infiltrated all our Universities, etc.
And control the media, ad nauseum. I think it's complete right-wing bunk. Spin. Not true at all.

I've actually been on some campuses. And SOME have a strong right spectrum presence.
And then, of course, there are all the Catholic, and other Religious based Colleges where being left of the spectrum is (in SOME cases) not even allowed.
For example, the BYU campus could hardly be called leftist. Same with Notre Dame, the very PLACE where our newest Supreme Court nominee established herself as a Law scholar! Hardly leftist. I'm not gonna bother listing all the Religious colleges but the vast majority of them are decidedly NOT bastions of one sided liberal polemics.
+1

9/29/2020 12:10 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 9/29/2020 11:49:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 9/29/2020 12:14:00 AM (view original):
Do you think you're putting the cart before the horse somewhat?
Absolutely. I'm pretty sure I said I think the timing was coincidental. If I didn't, I do think that.

It was more a shot at dino and his wild celebration of the idea of a major media outlet intentionally undermining the democratic process.
How can the breaking of truthful news undermine democratic processes. It isn’t 2 days before election.
it makes no sense.
sounds so much like a trumper whine.
9/29/2020 12:30 PM
And bias in timing of real news does equal undermining democracy.
timing of smears and unsubstantiated stuff might.
debater is picking wrong type of news to make a point.

bad debate.
GIGO
9/29/2020 12:34 PM
If anything getting this tax story out now forced it into debate which powerfully strengthened our democratic process.

zap
9/29/2020 12:37 PM
Hoping they insert other major vital stories into other debates so that they don’t get buried by constant change of news cycle.

they are the 4 th estate against head in the sand people too.
9/29/2020 12:44 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 9/29/2020 8:50:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 9/29/2020 8:36:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 9/28/2020 4:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 9/28/2020 4:16:00 PM (view original):
I see even tang admits that Trump's deductions were legal. What the heell is all the ******* and moaning about then? Did Trump write the tax laws? Do you not take every deduction you are entitled to? Oh that's right, the hatred shown by the Libs doesn't need any justification.
You HAVE gone batshit crazy!! I mentioned specific items/deductions etc that Trump took that are NOT legal.

YOU are LYING when you claim his "deductions were legal".
Shame on You for joining the scumbag liar's club.
I guess when you support a liar long enough...................
More hate-filled BS. I clearly posted earlier that I had no idea if any or all the deductions were legal. I saw a repost where tang said they probably were. I restated he said that, never altering my position that I had no idea. Keep hating and looking for argument though. It's what people here do best.
If I have mis-stated your position, I truly apologize.

How about you actually caring about the Country enough to accept that our Country has as it's head, a con man who owes millions of dollars to God knows who, and a man who has FAILED repeatedly at what HE claimed was his skill................business!
You errant voters have a responsibility to mirror UP and admit to yourselves how badly you erred.
When I see that happen, I'll start paying a WHOLE lot more attention to your feeling and opinions!
I care about this Country far more than most of the people posting their BS here. No way to prove that, but I respect it's History and fear for it's future.
We may disagree on what we feel is best for it moving forward (neither of the two Parties), but please don't question my commitment and loyalty to this Country.
9/29/2020 3:42 PM
You don’t even like country music
9/29/2020 4:00 PM
looks like we found all3's trigger point
9/29/2020 4:46 PM
Far Away Eyes
9/29/2020 5:00 PM
I just hope He's sincere. If so, eventually when ALL the financial FACTS are released about The Don, He'll be forced to admit to himself how badly his judgment erred. Apparently due to a manic fear of the extreme lunatic fringe of the Democratic Party. Whether He'll have the courage to admit his error publicly will say a lot about all3's true character.
9/29/2020 5:01 PM
Trump is refusing to take a rabies test before the debate.

Remember the coked up sniffing debate.

9/29/2020 5:28 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 9/29/2020 5:01:00 PM (view original):
I just hope He's sincere. If so, eventually when ALL the financial FACTS are released about The Don, He'll be forced to admit to himself how badly his judgment erred. Apparently due to a manic fear of the extreme lunatic fringe of the Democratic Party. Whether He'll have the courage to admit his error publicly will say a lot about all3's true character.
He won't ever admit he erred, because he will never believe he erred. Regardless of what Trump does, all3 is convinced he is a better POTUS than HRC would have been and Joe Biden will be. Hopefully Biden gets the chance to prove him wrong.
9/29/2020 5:59 PM
Posted by dino27 on 9/29/2020 5:28:00 PM (view original):
Trump is refusing to take a rabies test before the debate.

Remember the coked up sniffing debate.

lol
9/29/2020 6:09 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8 Next ▸
Honest Abe Lincoln>>>>Lyin' Donnie Trump Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.