Trump Lawyer Press Conference Today Topic

Sidney Powell, Mike Flynn's lawyer now working for Trump, says the election was rigged by "communist money" and a scheme devised by Hugo Chavez, President of Venezuala, who has been dead for 7 years.
11/19/2020 3:00 PM
these are all true facts

welcome to south america
11/19/2020 3:09 PM
Listening to the Press Conference now.

Jenna Ellis is saying absolutely nothing. I cannot fathom how empty ones brain must be to come away from this press conference thinking that they have a legal case. She's not backing up any of her statements. She's just attacking the media blindly.

Did Guitarguy seriously think that this was some eye-opening speech? Again, SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE IN COURT. START WINNING COURT CASES. I don't care what you have to say outside of that avenue. I think they're still 1-21 in court or somewhere around there.

"This is only an opening argument"

Ma'am, if election officials and higher-ups were actually working on a deep-state coverup to rig the election by thousands upon thousands of votes in numerous states, you and your million dollar legal team would have evidence by now. And by evidence, I don't mean Twitter threads. I mean an actual smoking gun that you could present in court, that could win you court cases with. You would probably be alleging fraud in court right now, not "counters were ordered to stand two feet further back than they should have, no this isn't rigging anything, but we would like it if this was changed."

Same thing happened with Hunter Biden. "Just you wait, we're going to get a smoking gun. We're going to take down the Bidens. Trust the plan."

THEY'RE LYING TO YOU. IT'S AN ACT.
11/19/2020 3:36 PM
Wow, just saw this embarrassment, Rudy Ghouliani's bad hair dye was flop-sweating down his face

Does all3 have an opinion on this clown show of a "press conference"?
11/19/2020 3:44 PM
Rudy isn't going to make it through Biden's term. No way.
11/19/2020 3:53 PM
do you mean alive or out of jail
11/19/2020 4:19 PM
Multiple Trump campaign officials tell Reuters the president's strategy for staying in power despite losing the election is to persuade state legislatures to do what their voters did not and simply declare him the winner.

Fascism.
11/19/2020 4:49 PM
if true he should be impeached then hung then shot then dumped in the indian ocean

but this country ain got what it takes
11/19/2020 5:35 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/19/2020 1:21:00 PM (view original):
Jenna Ellis gave one of the most brilliant speeches in defense of American democracy that I have seen in a long, long time. I hope we can stop repeating the lie that there is no evidence of voter fraud. There is plenty of evidence. The question remains what does this evidence mean and what does it add up to.

Cue all the people who didn't watch any of the press conference today and will dismiss any other possibility out of hand, even when there is substantial evidence of irregularities in this election.

I dare anyone here to watch Jenna Ellis's speech at the conference. And then to read Alexander Hamilton's federalist paper #68.
Lol

In March 2016, Ellis attacked Trump supporters in a Facebook post for not caring that the Republican candidate was "unethical, corrupt, lying, criminal, dirtbag."

In another post, she said his supporters didn't care about the truth.

"I could spend a full-time job just responding to the ridiculously illogical, inconsistent, and blatantly stupid arguments supporting Trump," she wrote in March 2016. "But here's the thing: his supporters DON'T CARE about facts or logic. They aren't seeking truth. Trump probably could shoot someone in the middle of NYC and not lose support. And this is the cumulative reason why this nation is in such terrible shape: We don't have truth seekers; we have narcissists."

11/19/2020 8:33 PM
Tucker Carlson just now:

He says his show has repeatedly asked Sidney Powell for evidence of her vote rigging claim.

He says that she refuses to provide evidence, got angry with his staff, and told them to stop contacting her.
11/19/2020 9:07 PM
From the press conference today

"President Trump won in a landslide, and we are going to prove it."

two minutes later

"Our objective is to preserve and protect election integrity."

Do we not see the contradiction here?
11/19/2020 9:23 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/19/2020 9:07:00 PM (view original):
Tucker Carlson just now:

He says his show has repeatedly asked Sidney Powell for evidence of her vote rigging claim.

He says that she refuses to provide evidence, got angry with his staff, and told them to stop contacting her.
Jesus, look at Twitter rn. The Trump base is cannibalizing Tucker.
11/19/2020 9:25 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/19/2020 1:21:00 PM (view original):
Jenna Ellis gave one of the most brilliant speeches in defense of American democracy that I have seen in a long, long time. I hope we can stop repeating the lie that there is no evidence of voter fraud. There is plenty of evidence. The question remains what does this evidence mean and what does it add up to.

Cue all the people who didn't watch any of the press conference today and will dismiss any other possibility out of hand, even when there is substantial evidence of irregularities in this election.

I dare anyone here to watch Jenna Ellis's speech at the conference. And then to read Alexander Hamilton's federalist paper #68.
Either the Electoral College is effective because it hedges against election fraud, or Dominion conspired with Cuba and Venezuela to overturn millions of votes but we still can't prove it yet

These claims are contradictory. Choose one or the other.
11/19/2020 9:34 PM
I'm going to admit, I had a very leftist approach to Jenna Ellis's speech: I was moved my emotion rather than logic.
11/19/2020 9:53 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/19/2020 1:38:00 PM (view original):
Ellis says "your question is fundamentally flawed when you're asking 'Where is the evidence?'" She says the campaign hasn't had a chance to offer evidence in court yet, though it's filed many, many affidavits.
SHE'S SAYING THAT THEY SHOULD DELAY CERTIFICATION, AND THEN THEY CAN GIVE EVIDENCE!

That's way worse than I thought! How could anyone watch this and come away thinking that Trump has a legal case?
11/19/2020 9:55 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Trump Lawyer Press Conference Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.