Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Ted Cruz said that if Biden won Covid would go away a week after the election. Said the media and governors wouldn’t care anymore. Guaranteed it.
11/18/2020 4:26 PM
Ted Cruz has the brains of...well, a rock.
11/18/2020 6:07 PM
"Peaceful" right wingers have repeatedly doled out death threats to election officials in numerous states in an attempt to coerce them into failing to do their job and artificially boost their candidate. Absolutely disgusting.

The funny thing is that the same people who will say that this isn't representative of the right as a whole will apply a double standard by claiming that BLM is a terrorist organization because 2% of protesters in a crowd of millions broke windows or something.
11/18/2020 11:09 PM
Posted by tangplay on 6/14/2020 1:12:00 AM (view original):
Because of the recent trend of starting up topics complaining about how the SJW's are winning the culture war, I've decided to start one where I can document the instances of right-wingers doing small damage to society. This thread will serve two purposes:

1) To document that contrary to what some people would have you believe, people on the right do disagreeable stuff too.
2) To show how ridiculous the idea of having so much anger and basing an ideology upon reacting to what some people in a different political faction do.
The hate and anger I saw from the Demos in the last 4 years are what was ridiculous, and THAT was anger, without a case

and it is the right wingers who BUILT society, it is the left that is destroying it. .
11/21/2020 9:23 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/18/2020 11:09:00 PM (view original):
"Peaceful" right wingers have repeatedly doled out death threats to election officials in numerous states in an attempt to coerce them into failing to do their job and artificially boost their candidate. Absolutely disgusting.

The funny thing is that the same people who will say that this isn't representative of the right as a whole will apply a double standard by claiming that BLM is a terrorist organization because 2% of protesters in a crowd of millions broke windows or something.
Bump
11/21/2020 10:54 PM
"... broke windows or something." Show just how freakin' clueless and blind to the truth some haters (and/or simply idiots, as the case may be) are to the truth.
Thanks to wannabe tang for reposting his foolishness. I needed a good laugh to end the day.
11/22/2020 10:56 PM

President Trump’s campaign on Sunday distanced itself from Sidney Powell, saying that the lawyer who has been alleging voter fraud in the November election is “not a member of the Trump Legal Team.”

“Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own,” said Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani and another lawyer for Trump, Jenna Ellis, in a statement. “She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.”

No further details or clarification was offered.

DOMINION REP RESPONDS TO TRUMP CAMPAIGN CLAIMS IN FOX NEWS INTERVIEW: 'PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE' TO SWITCH VOTES

In a statement obtained by the Wall Street Journal, Powell said: "I agree with the statement today. I will represent #WeThePeople and seek the Truth. I intend to expose all the fraud and let the chips fall where they may. We will not allow the foundations of this great Republic to be destroyed by abject fraud."

The statement comes after Powell – who also serves as Gen. Mike Flynn’s lawyer – has given multiple press conferences on behalf of Trump, who included her in a list of lawyers for his team in a Nov. 14 tweet.

“I look forward to Mayor Giuliani spearheading the legal effort to defund OUR RIGHT to FREE and FAIR ELECTIONS! Rudy Giuliani, Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis, a truly great team, added to our other wonderful lawyers and representatives!” the president tweeted.

Powell appeared alongside Giuliani at a whirlwind press conference on Thursday where they both made a number of allegations concerning coordinated voter fraud in a number of states.

11/23/2020 12:41 AM
How much damage has been done in Portland?
In Portland, Ore., the costs related to nearly 80 nights of protests have soared past the $23 million mark in damages and lost revenue for downtown businesses. Aug 14, 2020?

It's OK. $23 million in broken windows (as of Aug 14). The moronic things people post here are sometime just beyond belief. Stop being hate-mob puppets and use your brains.
11/23/2020 8:35 AM
I'm sure all $23 million (or whatever it is now) will be fixed "free".
11/23/2020 8:36 AM
You know, it would probably be more cost-efficient to work on reducing systemic racism than it is to clean up from the inevitable riots when we don't.
11/23/2020 9:13 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/21/2020 9:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/14/2020 1:12:00 AM (view original):
Because of the recent trend of starting up topics complaining about how the SJW's are winning the culture war, I've decided to start one where I can document the instances of right-wingers doing small damage to society. This thread will serve two purposes:

1) To document that contrary to what some people would have you believe, people on the right do disagreeable stuff too.
2) To show how ridiculous the idea of having so much anger and basing an ideology upon reacting to what some people in a different political faction do.
The hate and anger I saw from the Demos in the last 4 years are what was ridiculous, and THAT was anger, without a case

and it is the right wingers who BUILT society, it is the left that is destroying it. .
Crawl back in your hole. That last statement makes it VERY clear that you live in the mythical land of allMOUTH and DUMBout, where LIARS, CHEATS and THIEVES are your heroes and scumbag right wingers like Gym Jordan and Ted Cruz are elevated to levels of respect and authority. You’re nothing but a PATHETIC SYCOPHANT of a SERIAL LOSER and his repuke minions.
11/23/2020 9:38 AM
The new GOP normal: "Within minutes of Van Langevelde’s vote for certification...Actionable threats against him and his family began to be reported. The Michigan State Police worked with local law enforcement to arrange a security detail."
11/25/2020 9:23 AM
Remember when Dems threatened the children of one of the repubs who initially refused to certify? Pepperidge farm remembers. Projection, the favorite unconscious tool of the left.
11/25/2020 9:35 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/25/2020 9:35:00 AM (view original):
Remember when Dems threatened the children of one of the repubs who initially refused to certify? Pepperidge farm remembers. Projection, the favorite unconscious tool of the left.
Or maybe the culture of politics needs to be ratcheted down on both sides?

And there’s a difference between credible threats that need police intervention and internet cranks.
11/25/2020 9:42 AM
Republicans need to grow up and begin acting like democrats.

IF Biden does steal the election, Republicans should boycott the inauguration.
11/25/2020 9:47 AM
◂ Prev 1...55|56|57|58|59...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.