Delta Variant Topic

GOVERNMENT / DOUGLAS ANDREWS

CDC Retracts Its Bogus Florida Numbers

That the Biden administration is targeting Florida and its successful Republican governor shouldn’t surprise anyone.

8/11/2021 6:35 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 8/13/2021 4:00:00 PM (view original):
you left out Got The Shot

where is Got The Shot in your monkey pic

i feel, since we're talking about o so important feelings, that when i go into a big chain store, and they say Wear A Mask, i am prolly already masked and then if i forgot they hand me one at the door and then double plus i Got The Shot i am triple fortified feelings wise

because feelings are so important

go head on and die red state fool

its a free country

8/13/2021 4:03 PM

8/13/2021 5:24 PM

8/14/2021 9:22 AM
Posted by DougOut on 8/13/2021 3:01:00 PM (view original):

you left out Got The Shot

where is Got The Shot in your monkey pic

i feel, since we're talking about o so important feelings, that when i go into a big chain store, and they say Wear A Mask, i am prolly already masked and then if i forgot they hand me one at the door and then double plus i Got The Shot i am triple fortified feelings wise

because feelings are so important

go head on and die red state fool

its a free country
8/14/2021 12:54 PM
Ok, this whole "I'll wear a mask when you close the border" deal, I assume that's a Fox News kick the past week or 2? I keep seeing it. Aren't they accusing the left of trying to politicize covid?

It doesn't even make sense. Granted, because wealthy nations bought a disproportionate share of early production vaccines the Latin countries are less vaccinated than the US. Outside of Brazil, though, they're maintaining significantly lower community spread through better behavioral compliance. Current 7-day average case rate in the United States are ~38 per 100k per day. Current trends indicate that for the next reporting period this will soar past 40, if not 50. Current case rates in Mexico are under 12/100k/day. The average Mexican coming across the border is less than 1/3 as likely to be infected as somebody already here. He'd be much safer from covid staying over there.
8/15/2021 12:31 AM
Posted by dahsdebater on 8/15/2021 12:31:00 AM (view original):
Ok, this whole "I'll wear a mask when you close the border" deal, I assume that's a Fox News kick the past week or 2? I keep seeing it. Aren't they accusing the left of trying to politicize covid?

It doesn't even make sense. Granted, because wealthy nations bought a disproportionate share of early production vaccines the Latin countries are less vaccinated than the US. Outside of Brazil, though, they're maintaining significantly lower community spread through better behavioral compliance. Current 7-day average case rate in the United States are ~38 per 100k per day. Current trends indicate that for the next reporting period this will soar past 40, if not 50. Current case rates in Mexico are under 12/100k/day. The average Mexican coming across the border is less than 1/3 as likely to be infected as somebody already here. He'd be much safer from covid staying over there.
I love this guy.
8/15/2021 12:47 AM

I don't agree.

Search "WHAT ARE THE COVID CASE NUMBERS IN MEXICO" You will quickly see from the chart on top how Mexico went from it's lowest reported numbers in late May to the highest numbers as of Aug. 14th. Your current rate numbers in Mexico are incorrect.

Did you know Mexico is one of only 4 countries in this hemisphere without a travel ban?
Did you know the people coming across the border originate from 88 different countries?

When I saw you post I immediately looked at when and when stories supporting your view originated. Most are in the last week. Particularly the last couple of days. Why do you think that is? They come from NBC - AP - NPR - CNN etc.

I do know most coming across are not vaccinated. That's not good. Are they getting sick? Aren't they being transported throughout the country? Are they part of the data base used to show the spread? Of course they are.

You'll have to excuse me but I'm not buying your story. I'll need to see actual data instead of opinion based on the latest leftist media blitz in a effort to save the Biden administration and his disastrous southern border policy.

Mexico Coronavirus Map and Case Count - The New York ...

Mexico COVID-19 Corona Tracker

Active Covid case numbers soared to record 137,000 Saturday

8/15/2021 9:13 AM
"When I saw you post I immediately looked at when and when stories supporting your view originated. Most are in the last week. Particularly the last couple of days. Why do you think that is? They come from NBC - AP - NPR - CNN etc."

Such brilliance. hahahaha.

It's all just a liberal hoax, isn't it??
Every news corp (save Fox and the loony newsmax, Qanon news types, etc) is part of a conspiracy to make Trump a doofuss and Biden look good.
You are just so brainwashed your opinions are totally ignorant.

Either that, or YOU get paid to post Fascist Bullshit on internet chat rooms as part of some disinformation campaign.
If it's the latter, how many folks do you have to contribute to their dying before you develop ANY conscience of the EVIL you have perpetrated.

Covid 19 is very Real. It kills humans who don't believe in it just as quickly as it does folks with brains!
Ask right wing Pol. Don Ascoli of Arizona.............. He scoffed, too.
He ain't scoffing anymore..........He Dead!
8/15/2021 9:23 AM (edited)
Posted by laramiebob on 8/15/2021 9:20:00 AM (view original):
"When I saw you post I immediately looked at when and when stories supporting your view originated. Most are in the last week. Particularly the last couple of days. Why do you think that is? They come from NBC - AP - NPR - CNN etc."

Such brilliance. hahahaha.

It's all just a liberal hoax, isn't it??
Every news corp (save Fox and the loony newsmax, Qanon news types, etc) is part of a conspiracy to make Trump a doofuss and Biden look good.
You are just so brainwashed your opinions are totally ignorant.

Either that, or YOU get paid to post Fascist Bullshit on in internet chat rooms as part of some disinformation campaign.
If it's the latter, how many folks do you have to contribute to their dying before you develop ANY conscience of the EVIL you have perpetrated.

Covid 19 is very Real. It kills humans who don't believe in it just as quickly as it does folks with brains!
Ask right wing Pol. Don Ascoli of Arizona.............. He scoffed, too.
He ain't scoffing anymore..........He Dead!

Mexico Coronavirus Map and Case Count - The New York ...

Mexico COVID-19 Corona Tracker

Active Covid case numbers soared to record 137,000 Saturday

8/15/2021 9:22 AM
I sure hope Biden gets a handle on this thing. As of Aug 4th - source - statistica

OVER 600,000 AMERICANS HAVE DIED!

349 of them were 18 years old or YOUNGER! That's too many.

By the time 1 MILLION AMERICANS DIE OF COVID - over 500 of them will be CHILDREN 18 years of age or younger.

JOE BIDEN NEEDS TO SHUT DOWN THE SOUTHERN BORDER NOW!
8/15/2021 9:32 AM
Posted by DougOut on 3/13/2020 12:26:00 PM (view original):

From April 12, 2009, to April 10, 2010, in the United States, there were 60.8 million cases of swine flu, as well as 274,304 hospitalizations and 12,469 deaths, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimated.

Obama’s acting director of health and human services declaredH1N1 a public health emergency on April 26, 2009. That was when the United States had only 20 confirmed cases of H1N1 and no deaths.

Two days later, the administration made an initial funding requestfor H1N1 to Congress. Eventually $7.65 billion was allocated for a vaccine and other measures.

On Oct. 24, 2009, six months after his administration declared H1N1 a public health emergency, Obama declared it a national emergency.

By then, H1N1 had claimed more than 1,000American lives, according to the CDC.

When Obama made his declaration, thousands of people were lining up in cities across the country to receive vaccinations, as federal officials acknowledged that their vaccination program had gotten off to a slow start, with some states having requested 10 times the amount they had been allotted, the New York Times reported at the time.

TOTAL # of deaths reached over 18,000 in the USA. NOT GOOD. Let's hope we do a better job this time.

Tell me more about how Biden needs to get a handle on this because 600k have died and 30% of republicans refuse to get the vaccine that could help end this though, you ******* schmuck.

8/15/2021 10:05 AM
"Aren't they accusing the left of trying to politicize covid?"
Didn't the left politicize covid all by itself, long ago? Heck, isn't that a large part of why they won the election?
8/15/2021 11:31 AM

Also, the only Biden policies that changed to my knowledge was ending the remain in Mexico policy and expediting the process to reunite kids with families. Neither one of these changes the likelihood that COVID spreads across the border. He actually kept in place the Trump COVID policy that rejects more asylum seekers at the border to reduce the chance of spread.

It's all manufactured outrage.
8/15/2021 11:31 AM
Posted by DougOut on 8/15/2021 9:32:00 AM (view original):
I sure hope Biden gets a handle on this thing. As of Aug 4th - source - statistica

OVER 600,000 AMERICANS HAVE DIED!

349 of them were 18 years old or YOUNGER! That's too many.

By the time 1 MILLION AMERICANS DIE OF COVID - over 500 of them will be CHILDREN 18 years of age or younger.

JOE BIDEN NEEDS TO SHUT DOWN THE SOUTHERN BORDER NOW!
350 kids dying is Parkland times 20, for context. It would be like massacring my entire high school class.
8/15/2021 11:34 AM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Delta Variant Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.