Biden Derangement Syndrome Topic

So despite all the benefits of immigration, your argument is really, "I just don't want more people around me."
11/15/2021 2:51 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 11/14/2021 7:42:00 AM (view original):
The (seemingly) largest problem we have on the globe (save the Global status itself) is human migration. Folks in search of a better life fleeing their homeland for something they perceive to be a better chance to LIVE comfortably. AND, quite obviously the ENVIRONMENT is pushing this problem along and making it much worse for humans in certain locales to survive. Thus, they migrate.

Now, IF you want to Tangy, you can deny the population issue. I can't. Overcrowding is ONE of the reasons people migrate. They can't ALL come here. In fact, we don't have room for more than a pittance % of them. AND, not all immigrants are equal. AND I ain't talking skin tone!!

LEGAL IMMIGRATION should be effectively managed for the overall GOOD of our Country. NO OTHER criteria matters.
Work visas, study visas, etc, along with visitation (tourists!!) should be easy, BUT the borders NEED sealed to STOP any illegal entrance by anyone.
WE MUST KNOW WHO is in our Country and when they're required to leave/go home!

It isn't capitulation to the opponent..............it's about being right on a MAJOR ISSUE of importance with the voters!!
I can NEVER affiliate with a political Party that allows the likes of Trump, Gaetz, Gosar, Mccarthy, etc.
BUT, I also, can never affiliate with a PARTY too stupid to reject the fringe elements within their tribe for solid common sense understanding of where the MAJORITY of the voters ARE on an issue of such importance.

The Repugnants are all wrong (Constitutionally) on the Abortion issue, BUT the Dems are on the wrong side of the ILLEGAL immigration debate.
Neither Party seems to have ANY competent leaders anymore!!
While where we disagree is different, it sounds like you have joined me in the Politically Homeless Party.

We actually have quite a few members from both ends of the political spectrum.

The two things all in our party agree on is freedom and reasoning.

These are things that the far left and far right are not big fans of.
11/15/2021 8:07 PM
what i would do if i were you is quit saying far

the far left, the far right, the deep center, the fat tail

the long middle finger

such a big banana bunch of boo shy

these people you deride are your neighbors

figure it out

get it together

come to

11/15/2021 10:18 PM
Nah, the far right and far left are nuts. Might as well call them what they are. Most people aren't on the extreme ends, but it only takes a few people to do a ton of destruction.
11/15/2021 10:31 PM
and here you are doin it

11/15/2021 10:36 PM
A lack of punctuation can be deadly.

Lets go hunt, bags!

Lets go hunt bags!
11/15/2021 11:46 PM
Disagreeing with a party on one element of policy doesn't make you politically homeless. It's ridiculous to expect to agree with one of two parties on everything.

We need to end the electoral college and first past the post and then maybe we can get some third parties.
11/15/2021 11:47 PM
Seems we ALL agree that the current 2 Party system is just not producing the kind of debate/dialogue that causes the "cream" to rise to the top of their respective Parties. But Strikeout I ain't "joining you" in that. I've been THERE since about 1984. The one election I couldn't even VOTE for POTUS (the choices were so awful).
I almost decided to vote for Bo Gritz (Google that!) but finally just sat it out!
11/16/2021 7:42 AM
Posted by tangplay on 11/15/2021 11:47:00 PM (view original):
Disagreeing with a party on one element of policy doesn't make you politically homeless. It's ridiculous to expect to agree with one of two parties on everything.

We need to end the electoral college and first past the post and then maybe we can get some third parties.
I agree with the 1st Part. I vehemently DISAGREE on the Electoral college. I don't want a Country that is simply a majority rule Democracy.
The Electoral college is a VITAL part of the Framework established to PROTECT us from Majority thought/Rule.

This is a REPUBLIC (as we were warned!) IF WE could keep it!
I'm prepared to fight to preserve it NOT tear it down!

THAT STARTS by rejecting simple majority rule. The Minority viewpoints MUST be secured and protected!
It is the MAIN thing that makes this Country different and Special.
11/16/2021 7:46 AM
Funny thing here. I agree with BOTH Bags and Strikeout.

They ARE OUR neighbors, etc.................BUT many of them are completely out of their noggins crazy, stupid, or blind and foolish.
What are we to do with them?
11/16/2021 7:48 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 11/16/2021 7:46:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/15/2021 11:47:00 PM (view original):

I agree with the 1st Part. I vehemently DISAGREE on the Electoral college. I don't want a Country that is simply a majority rule Democracy.
The Electoral college is a VITAL part of the Framework established to PROTECT us from Majority thought/Rule.

This is a REPUBLIC (as we were warned!) IF WE could keep it!
I'm prepared to fight to preserve it NOT tear it down!

THAT STARTS by rejecting simple majority rule. The Minority viewpoints MUST be secured and protected!
It is the MAIN thing that makes this Country different and Special.
This, this, this!!!
11/16/2021 8:40 AM
US retail sales rise a healthy 1.7%, as Americans shrug off higher prices and spend more on appliances, cars and at home
11/16/2021 8:41 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 11/16/2021 7:48:00 AM (view original):
Funny thing here. I agree with BOTH Bags and Strikeout.

They ARE OUR neighbors, etc.................BUT many of them are completely out of their noggins crazy, stupid, or blind and foolish.
What are we to do with them?
We gonna love ‘em and hope that one day they start using their prefrontal cortex.
11/16/2021 8:42 AM
Posted by dahsdebater on 11/13/2021 1:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/13/2021 12:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Vitamin_C on 11/13/2021 8:58:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/8/2021 1:39:00 AM (view original):
Does anyone else think it's weird that conservatives will randomly chant about Biden at unrelated events, specifically sports games? Heard "Let's go Brandon" at the Chiefs game last week. It's so monumentally cringeworthy.

Left-wing people don't do this. We don't randomly chant about Trump or whatever at unrelated events... because we aren't deranged. I'm actually a bit concerned. Do people think they're being clever, or are conservatives just proud that they finally found a second joke (besides "I identify as an attack helicopter")?

It's the conservative version of "Donald Drumpf" but the diff is that liberals didn't think that "joke" was so funny that they chanted it constantly in public spaces. I don't get it.
News flash: It's not just conservatives.

Dahs, absolutely correct.
That's most of their "platform" for awhile now.
That and racism under every rock (ie. Rittenhouse)
I've never argued that liberals don't hate Trump. But I've also never heard them chant about hating Trump at an unrelated event or just randomly bring it up. Here in Kansas, conservatives do it all.. the... time.

Sometimes I'll be waiting in line at a grocery store and someone will randomly bring up how much Biden sucks... it's so weird
You may be getting a skewed perspective based on where you live.

I'm still having that same experience with Trump, and he's been out of office for almost 2 years. I spent the entire Trump administration in either Northern California or Northern Virginia, and plenty of random strangers would talk your ear off about everything wrong with him. And still will.
He hasn’t been out of office one year let alone almost two.
11/16/2021 8:43 AM
Walmart's 3rd quarter earnings call is crazy. 100% positive. Not a single negative sentence in an hour. Labor shortage? WMT hired 200,000 new workers the last 3 months—2,200 people a day, 150,000 of them in stores. Supply chain jam? WMT's inventory up 11.5%—stocked for Xmas.

The financials are exuberant, too. (US same store sales +9.2%). But COVID? Mentioned once, in passing. In an hour. Inflation? Barely mentioned—except as bringing customers to WMT. The phrase of the hour was 'strong consumer'—used a dozen times.

If you just assessed the US economy based on Walmart's performance in the last 92 days, and based on what their senior executives just said in an hour talking to investment analysts — the US economy is strong, even joyful. 'Customers are celebrating,' said one WMT executive.

11/16/2021 9:59 AM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Biden Derangement Syndrome Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.