RELIGION DISCUSSION Topic

The end of days and Return of Jesus was supposed to happen in the lifetime of his followers.
7/22/2022 9:07 AM
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/22/2022 9:07:00 AM (view original):
The end of days and Return of Jesus was supposed to happen in the lifetime of his followers.
Not true
7/22/2022 9:15 AM
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/22/2022 8:18:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/22/2022 4:19:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/21/2022 11:19:00 AM (view original):
I am waiting for a few people to say I am going to hell because I don’t believe that Jesus would send people to hell.
The wild and crazy irony.
While you have some knowledge; your knowledge is limited, re: Salvation, heaven, and hell

Now read this

Revelation 21:8

“But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone

and John 3:18

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Rev 20:15 “And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”

and the only ones in that Book of life are them who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.

Will your name be there??

You think that because someone wrote something about 70 years after the death of Jesus that it is verbatim true.

Yes disrespect when you say “now read this” I have difficulty understanding how you live an independent life.
It is not normal to believe everything that you want to be true as if it is fact.

There are 16 million Mormons in the world with most in Utah. Based on the word of Joseph Smith - no witnesses - they think the same way as you.

Islam - 2 billion strong - no witnesses except for Mohammed’s brother. They believe in the jewish bible and think that Jesus was a prophet - as jesus himself referred to himself.

Buddhists - 500 million.
Hindu - 1 billion
Atheists / agnostics - 500 million

You sound like a real crazy person to me when you quote people that were not there and were zealots In other words people who gave up reasoning to spread fantasy as fact thereby leading to people such as you with compromised intellect and brain damaged by loving a God that is a horrible psychotic being and a schizophrenic Jesus who died for humanity and became the least human person in the history of earth.

As a God Jesus is quite the devil.

I do believe that those who believe what you believe about goodness being equivalent to sending people to hell are condemned to live broken and to an extent worthless lives.
I care less what 'great scholars' have said. I care less what world leaders have said.

I DO care what God says

At this point, your name is not written in the Lamb's book of life.

and that's your problem.

You also do not understand Mormonism. We do NOT think alike.

Enough time wasted. You are very likely beyond redemption, because your heart is hard. You are o the world

I am done with you. You are a blasphemer, calling Jesus a devil. You are of the same crowd we see in Luke, around

chapter 21. Same mindset .. and the same future

I will not even say God bless you, because that makes me a partaker of your deeds
7/22/2022 9:31 AM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/22/2022 9:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/22/2022 8:18:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/22/2022 4:19:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/21/2022 11:19:00 AM (view original):
I am waiting for a few people to say I am going to hell because I don’t believe that Jesus would send people to hell.
The wild and crazy irony.
While you have some knowledge; your knowledge is limited, re: Salvation, heaven, and hell

Now read this

Revelation 21:8

“But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone

and John 3:18

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Rev 20:15 “And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”

and the only ones in that Book of life are them who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.

Will your name be there??

You think that because someone wrote something about 70 years after the death of Jesus that it is verbatim true.

Yes disrespect when you say “now read this” I have difficulty understanding how you live an independent life.
It is not normal to believe everything that you want to be true as if it is fact.

There are 16 million Mormons in the world with most in Utah. Based on the word of Joseph Smith - no witnesses - they think the same way as you.

Islam - 2 billion strong - no witnesses except for Mohammed’s brother. They believe in the jewish bible and think that Jesus was a prophet - as jesus himself referred to himself.

Buddhists - 500 million.
Hindu - 1 billion
Atheists / agnostics - 500 million

You sound like a real crazy person to me when you quote people that were not there and were zealots In other words people who gave up reasoning to spread fantasy as fact thereby leading to people such as you with compromised intellect and brain damaged by loving a God that is a horrible psychotic being and a schizophrenic Jesus who died for humanity and became the least human person in the history of earth.

As a God Jesus is quite the devil.

I do believe that those who believe what you believe about goodness being equivalent to sending people to hell are condemned to live broken and to an extent worthless lives.
I care less what 'great scholars' have said. I care less what world leaders have said.

I DO care what God says

At this point, your name is not written in the Lamb's book of life.

and that's your problem.

You also do not understand Mormonism. We do NOT think alike.

Enough time wasted. You are very likely beyond redemption, because your heart is hard. You are o the world

I am done with you. You are a blasphemer, calling Jesus a devil. You are of the same crowd we see in Luke, around

chapter 21. Same mindset .. and the same future

I will not even say God bless you, because that makes me a partaker of your deeds
Thank You. I don’t want to be blessed by your evil deity.
7/22/2022 9:36 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by Mwett on 7/22/2022 9:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/22/2022 9:15:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/22/2022 9:07:00 AM (view original):
Not true
STOP !! I sincerely hope you mean it this time you're done with him. I certainly intend to be. Which of course means he thinks he wins. Until he realizes too late he's lost bad bad bad.

Politics and whatever else I don't care if you continue to engage. But why wouldn't the same rules apply ? He is what he is, regardless of topic. But beyond him going to hell and me not wanting to deal with it any longer I don't want to see his blahblah anywhere else either. Why would you ?

Seeya Hellbound see ya, wouldn't want to be your eternity. There'll unfortunately be other 'nice' people there by your definition which has nothing to do with being saved, and even though they'll be in the same predicament as you even they will still laugh at you. Loser of losers. How fitting.
You always read my posts.
The fact that you say you dont is another example of your dishonesty.

You are fascinated that your comments are meaningless to me and I have no fear.
What does it say about whether you are really believing in a true God.

I think that Lostnfound is off his rocker.
On the other hand you want me to go to hell which means you are really and truly some type of evil.

I do believe that.
It does not give me pleasure.
You have everything upside down and you are obsessed with a vision and definition of hell
and you speak for your definition of God which is a miserable concept.

Your Les Miserabes God.

I say - get some kind of life with joy before they put you in the ground.
If you are wrong you simply won’t know because the curtain comes down and that’s it.

Enjoy yourself because it is later then you think.
Stop being a coward!
7/22/2022 10:45 AM
I just came back from Texas to see my Godson - he does not really have religion but raised Vietnamese Catholic.
I spent quality time with his Mom - my ex GF - who is Catholic and believes.
I spent time with them at a Buddhist Temple where we helped a monk get her green card as a religious worker from Vietnam and I had a soup that was homemade and was out of this world.

And love was in the air for everyone.
Goodness from the heart and selflessness.

A million times closer to the good Jesus then any of the beliefs that you hold dear.

And I had a pho ga in Houston that was simply the best i ever had.

Everybody happy and no one worried about hell.
That is your sick worry and hang up.

Southern food in Nashville - some kind of brisket sandwich with some type of cherry wood flavor - not my cup of tea but a place called 24 Diner in Austin - fabulous breakfast - perfecto.

My Godson got me a few lapdances in a club in Houston - guess what - nobody went to hell and Jesus said that he approved.

Stayed at some nice hotels and Doubletree is just about the very very best for the money everywhere.

Hey Mutt - Enjoy yourself - it is later then you think.

I forgot the name of the pho restaurant. I will get it
and report back.
7/22/2022 11:03 AM
My last post Mutt will ignore.
He cannot get any happiness from discussing religious diversity and living life without fear.
7/22/2022 11:11 AM
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/22/2022 11:03:00 AM (view original):
I just came back from Texas to see my Godson - he does not really have religion but raised Vietnamese Catholic.
I spent quality time with his Mom - my ex GF - who is Catholic and believes.
I spent time with them at a Buddhist Temple where we helped a monk get her green card as a religious worker from Vietnam and I had a soup that was homemade and was out of this world.

And love was in the air for everyone.
Goodness from the heart and selflessness.

A million times closer to the good Jesus then any of the beliefs that you hold dear.

And I had a pho ga in Houston that was simply the best i ever had.

Everybody happy and no one worried about hell.
That is your sick worry and hang up.

Southern food in Nashville - some kind of brisket sandwich with some type of cherry wood flavor - not my cup of tea but a place called 24 Diner in Austin - fabulous breakfast - perfecto.

My Godson got me a few lapdances in a club in Houston - guess what - nobody went to hell and Jesus said that he approved.

Stayed at some nice hotels and Doubletree is just about the very very best for the money everywhere.

Hey Mutt - Enjoy yourself - it is later then you think.

I forgot the name of the pho restaurant. I will get it
and report back.
It was Pho Dien.
Anyone living in the Houston area should check it out.
Get the Pho Ga - the chicken soup.
7/22/2022 11:43 AM
Correct me if I’m wrong but i don’t remember any passages in the 4 gospels where God speaks to Jesus and is heard.
8/16/2022 12:16 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 8/16/2022 12:16:00 PM (view original):
Correct me if I’m wrong but i don’t remember any passages in the 4 gospels where God speaks to Jesus and is heard.
Nor anywhere in the OT
8/16/2022 12:21 PM
Nor anywhere in the OT did God speak to anyone and was heard by others.
8/16/2022 12:21 PM
Posted by bruceleefan on 8/16/2022 12:22:00 PM (view original):
I think that is correct but I’m asking if Jesus have any verbal conversations with Jesus where there is dialogue.
I think once when is baptized and he hears God say that he has been adopted by God.
I can’t think of any others.
8/16/2022 1:35 PM
This is not religion but it does involve a lot of morality and fair justice and vengeance and ethics and humanity and racism.

Im talking about Truman giving the Japanese 2 days to surrender before he dropped the second bomb on Nagasaki.

So many people hail Truman but I cannot find justification for the second bomb.
It was anti everything I mentioned in the first paragraph except vengeance and racism.

I would be interested in your opinion.
8/16/2022 2:19 PM (edited)
Posted by Jetson21 on 8/16/2022 1:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bruceleefan on 8/16/2022 12:22:00 PM (view original):
I think that is correct but I’m asking if Jesus have any verbal conversations with Jesus where there is dialogue.
I think once when is baptized and he hears God say that he has been adopted by God.
I can’t think of any others.
Matthew 3:16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. 17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

Mark 1:10 And when he came up out of the water, immediately he saw the heavens being torn open and the Spirit descending on him like a dove. 11 And a voice came from heaven, “You are my beloved Son; with you I am well pleased"

Luke 3:22 And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, “You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased.”
8/16/2022 5:02 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...28|29|30|31|32|33 Next ▸
RELIGION DISCUSSION Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.