West Virginia is not elite Topic

Posted by chainsaw4 on 11/17/2023 1:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 11/15/2023 2:13:00 AM (view original):
You scheduled all SIMS in your 3rd season with Iowa State, who are you afraid of? LMAO
Don't do something yourself that you called someone else out for. Fill your OOC with humans. Accept my OOC challenge
He’s in his 7th season with Iowa State with 30 coaches in the big 12. And takes OOC sims. All 5!

im in my upcoming 3rd season with WV with 58 coaches in the all filled big East. I’m allowed to take whoever I want.

you see the difference? Maybe you don’t if you’re not a smart coach.
11/17/2023 2:48 PM
I'm just curious, Alek. You keep referring to your national championships. Your account says you have none. Did you get kicked off before with another account? It wouldn't surprise me. Also, I will win the NC at Mississippi State in Heisman before you win in Leahy. You will dismiss my title because of the way I play, but I'll still be the first coach to put a crystal football into Mississippi State history.
11/17/2023 7:11 PM
It's like arguing with a petulant child SD

Alek has no self awareness and borderline (and sometimes past) unhinged. He belittles everybody's way of playing this game that does not match his own - even those that try to help.

He says you have a cheat code for winning titles but he is going to lose at least his first 32 conference games (if he sticks around) after taking over a National Champion proving not just anybody can handle an unbalanced class. Heck I just crashed and burned with my first run through with Colorado St in Wilkinson making only 2 playoffs and 1 conference title in the 5 year cycle of my unbalanced classes.
11/17/2023 8:13 PM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 11/17/2023 2:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by chainsaw4 on 11/17/2023 1:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 11/15/2023 2:13:00 AM (view original):
You scheduled all SIMS in your 3rd season with Iowa State, who are you afraid of? LMAO
Don't do something yourself that you called someone else out for. Fill your OOC with humans. Accept my OOC challenge
He’s in his 7th season with Iowa State with 30 coaches in the big 12. And takes OOC sims. All 5!

im in my upcoming 3rd season with WV with 58 coaches in the all filled big East. I’m allowed to take whoever I want.

you see the difference? Maybe you don’t if you’re not a smart coach.
3rd season. Not 7th. Learn to count.
11/17/2023 10:18 PM
I can give you a list of coaches I respect if that makes you feel any better of being on the DA list.

Leahy, North Carolina.

to each their own but 30+ senior is almost certainly going to put you near the title if not win it. The difference for me the first cycle is no bowl money. You struck with the only strategy you could to win a title bc you’re weak. And left for north Texas. I’ll certainly try the same approach just bc I have no choice. But once I do the classes will balance out bc I’m not cuck.

and I don’t care about your Mississippi State team. Wilkinson and Leahy are the toughest D1 worlds. Every other world has an asterisk in my opinion.

back when I was winning at UNC and Dayton there was 185+ coaches in Leahy and 215 in Wilkinson. I know bc I use to do a campaign to grow the worlds. We did it along with other coaches and now it’s sad.
11/18/2023 1:34 AM (edited)
And mitz I don’t care I already roasted you and exposed you. Have fun blocking me it gets boring huh.
11/18/2023 1:36 AM
Posted by johnalanharr on 11/17/2023 8:13:00 PM (view original):

Alek has no self awareness and borderline (and sometimes past) unhinged. He belittles everybody's way of playing this game that does not match his own - even those that try to help.

He says you have a cheat code for winning titles but he is going to lose at least his first 32 conference games (if he sticks around) after taking over a National Champion proving not just anybody can handle an unbalanced class. Heck I just crashed and burned with my first run through with Colorado St in Wilkinson making only 2 playoffs and 1 conference title in the 5 year cycle of my unbalanced classes.
I don’t recall me ever going after someone first. I bloat, you chirp, I bark. I don’t go crying to mommy like you. So you must be the child. The only one that can dish what I take is Ty. Ty setup a H2H and we duked it out. Came to agreement it was stupid best interest was to focus on our careers now I might play him in the playoffs.
11/18/2023 1:40 AM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 11/18/2023 1:40:00 AM (view original):

I don’t recall me ever going after someone first. I bloat, you chirp, I bark. I don’t go crying to mommy like you. So you must be the child. The only one that can dish what I take is Ty. Ty setup a H2H and we duked it out. Came to agreement it was stupid best interest was to focus on our careers now I might play him in the playoffs.
I challenged you every single season you were at UCLA - You accepted once (and to your credit beat me) - You just run from jobs too fast and are now in my conference - In my conference where you will lose at least your first 32 conference games and have significantly dropped the competitiveness of the conference
11/18/2023 7:10 AM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 11/18/2023 1:36:00 AM (view original):
And mitz I don’t care I already roasted you and exposed you. Have fun blocking me it gets boring huh.
Keep telling yourself that, bud.

Literally nobody on GD likes you, lol.
11/18/2023 8:13 AM
Yet when I’m on probation everyone comments that they miss me, keep thinking that little guy. But to be honest I don’t care what people think I say the truth whether it’s hinged or unhinged. Some of you are like Newsom, spitting our horse sh*t.
11/18/2023 12:45 PM
Posted by johnalanharr on 11/18/2023 7:10:00 AM (view original):
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 11/18/2023 1:40:00 AM (view original):

I challenged you every single season you were at UCLA - You accepted once (and to your credit beat me) - You just run from jobs too fast and are now in my conference - In my conference where you will lose at least your first 32 conference games and have significantly dropped the competitiveness of the conference
I don’t remember which team you were one but yeah I beat you so what’s your point? I probably decided I only want to play 2 or 3 users and people were in front of the line compared to you, I know Ty was. If I decline it’s not that I don’t want to play, it’s bc I’m accepting others that I made deals with. And I don’t care what you think about West Virginia, I learn fast.
11/18/2023 12:47 PM
You think 33 recruits is a cheat code to the title? You think you know how to recruit the big class? Keep popping off, big mouth. We're just a couple months away from finding out.
11/18/2023 3:24 PM
Your own league literally called you out on it and then you said “I can leave?” I laughed. Then you left.
11/18/2023 5:42 PM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 11/18/2023 5:42:00 PM (view original):
Your own league literally called you out on it and then you said “I can leave?” I laughed. Then you left.
Called me out on what? I can play any way I want. Like I said, you'll show me how easy it is soon enough.
11/18/2023 6:42 PM
Why are you dodging that fact? You know damn well what the conference said in the chats. Stop frontin.
11/18/2023 10:27 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...17 Next ▸
West Virginia is not elite Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.