Auction Progressive (Need 1) Topic

The Dual Era Silent Auction Progressive League is finishing its fourth season and has two teams available.

The next season will include players from 74-75 and 04-05.

This league is just like a regular progressive with one big difference: the draft each offseason is held auction style. Instead of a draft order, users are given draft money based on their previous season record.

We are currently finishing our auction draft for the next season. You will have a full season of play before the next auction.

Please Let me know if you have any questions!

Available Teams
Rosters are for the 74-75/04-05 season. At the end of the season you will be able to decide which players you keep or cut for the 75-76/05-06 season. You can make trades if you want prior to the draft or after the draft.

Both teams are definitely rebuild projects. It's going to take a few seasons of building in the auction drafts to become competitive. In my opinion, these are my favorite teams to have as you can build the team how you like.

Team 1
Andre Iguodala
Zach Randolph
Paul Westphal
Damon Stoudamire
Nate Thurmond
Rafer Alston
Jalen Rose
Desmond Mason
P.J. Brown
Juwan Howard
Rodney Rogers
Chris Webber
Earl Boykins

Team 2 (Has pretty good future draft capital)
Josh Smith
Emeka Okafor
Kris Humphries
Latrell Sprewell
Ricky Davis
Eddy Curry
Corey Maggette
Jim Washington
Juwan Howard
Fatty Taylor
Don Adams
Jason Collins
6/8/2024 8:58 AM (edited)
Two teams available. Auction draft starts Monday afternoon. Let me know if you are interested or have any questions.
5/25/2024 7:36 AM
Young team with good pieces and plenty of future picks available. We are ready to start the new season as soon as it fills.
6/9/2024 8:38 AM
Auction Progressive (Need 1) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.