Post your Baseball photographs here! Topic

I love that picture of the fireworks over the Safeco sign (which convieniently puts me on topic).
If this thread is about baseball pictures, isn't every post warning that it is off topic an off topic post? Seems to me that if you were truly that concerned with the rules you would send the creator a sitemail, and avoid breaking the rule you see fit to police.
4/5/2006 11:17 PM
I like the pictures.
However, all the talking (posting) about this being an off-topic thread makes it a legitimate on-topic thread, concerning simleagues.
In a 5 page thread, there is 1 page of pictures and 4 pages of complaining. Don't you guys ever get tired of complaining?
Post some more cool pictures, please.
4/5/2006 11:30 PM
I like the photo of Eric Young, and I wonder what his sim salary for 2005 is.
There, the thread is certainly on topic. If you put on a pair of boots and wade through the crap from the usual suspects, you will see a clear cut case of people trying to high jack this thread for their own twisted purposes.
Can't we get them permanently banned?
4/6/2006 12:05 AM
This is what I imagine my players look like sliding into home:
4/6/2006 12:09 PM
This is how I imagine my pitchers look like when they pitch:
4/6/2006 12:10 PM
This is what it looks like when sparky makes my players steal 3rd on Pudge even though they were set at 2:
4/6/2006 12:12 PM
Good one, mdawg! Mayor, the pictures are great...keep posting so we can enjoy!
4/6/2006 12:46 PM
Those were nice ones! I dig the black and white.
4/6/2006 12:48 PM
one rule tho...no more redlining.
I hate the redline.
4/6/2006 12:51 PM
Yesterday.
4/6/2006 12:58 PM
...my ex wife used to constantly give me the same advice over and over and over...i guess you could say i finally broke down and redlined her...
...i think this topic is on topic enuf, but then i'm a lot more tolerant than some people, and admin has nuked stuff i hated to see go...

4/6/2006 2:13 PM
4/7/2006 11:41 AM
4/7/2006 11:43 AM
4/7/2006 11:47 AM
Just for grins: what Ventura should have done in that position is to spread his feet about 1-1/2 time his shoulder width, and lowered his stance so he isn't leaning forward. He should at the same time use his hand to block/slow down the punch, while reaching behind his attacker (well OK, he was the attacker) with his right arm to hook the attacker's right arm in the crook of the elbow. Once he has it all he has to do is stand up and push his hip into the attacker. He can the with his free hand pummell his attacker, and throw him to the ground.
Of course on the other hand he could have just not charged the mound to begin with...
4/7/2006 11:50 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...24 Next ▸
Post your Baseball photographs here! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.