Post your Baseball photographs here! Topic

Yea, but who would of thought (in his posisition) that an old man would put a 'whuppin on him?
4/7/2006 11:52 AM
An old man who can throw in the 90's can still throw a punch. Bet on it.
4/7/2006 11:53 AM
Dont have to bet, I saw it.
4/7/2006 11:54 AM
I see justice was served. Amen. Now I can enjoy this thread without any feeling of guilt.
4/7/2006 12:17 PM
If this was my thread, I'd redline you for that.
4/7/2006 12:19 PM
Nice ones odg! I wish somebody had pictures of Marichal clubbing Roseboro with the bat! When I was a kid in Phoenix, a Phoenix Giants (AAA) guy chased the opposing pitcher all the way out into centerfield with his bat before they tackled him. That pitcher was running like a scared deer! ziggy, got any good pictures? Post 'em up!
4/7/2006 12:31 PM
Best I could do....
4/7/2006 12:39 PM
nice
4/7/2006 12:40 PM
I think I like T-Bop.
4/7/2006 12:41 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By olddumbguy on 4/07/2006

I think I like T-Bop.
I don't believe we have ever been in a league together. As you may surmise, I live near Seattle. Where are you from? And where did you find that picture so quickly?
4/7/2006 12:45 PM
bosoxbill, keep it clean, haha!!! Wash that mouth with some Zest!!!
4/7/2006 12:49 PM
What did he post that got him redlined?
4/7/2006 1:03 PM
my favorite aspect of the redline era is this:
1) Person A starts an off topic thread
2) Person B calls it out as off-topic
3) Person A redlines Person B
4) sitestaff reviews the redlined post, discovers an off-topic post, and moves the thread
so the addition of the redlining feature merely causes people to self-report their own off topic threads ... good times
4/7/2006 1:06 PM
Wow. Has tummybop been banned yet?
4/7/2006 1:10 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By meloidogyne on 4/07/2006
Just for grins: what Ventura should have done in that position is to spread his feet about 1-1/2 time his shoulder width, and lowered his stance so he isn't leaning forward. He should at the same time use his hand to block/slow down the punch, while reaching behind his attacker (well OK, he was the attacker) with his right arm to hook the attacker's right arm in the crook of the elbow. Once he has it all he has to do is stand up and push his hip into the attacker. He can the with his free hand pummell his attacker, and throw him to the ground.
Of course on the other hand he could have just not charged the mound to begin with...

The punches were to the top of his head. Or what is otherwise known as the hardest part of your body. Ryan was inflicting no damage. To me, Ventura has two options. 1. Punch Ryan in the kidneys until he pees blood. 2. Simply wrap his right arm around Ryan's waist and fall back while lifting. With any luck whatsoever, Ryan's neck and head hit first.
4/7/2006 1:18 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...24 Next ▸
Post your Baseball photographs here! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.