Dynasty rankings, DIII Topic

These 36 programs are the most current dynasties, or at least consistent winnners. I define them as any program that made qualified for post-season (including PIT) in 4 of the past 5 seasons.
Alphabetically:
Bridgewater, Centenary, Chestnut Hill, Chicago, Chowan, Colorado, Delaware Valley, Emerson, Emory, Endicott, Ferrum, Greenville, Hanover, Heidelberg, John Jay, LaGrange, Lynchburg, Mary Hardin-Baylor, Knox, Lewis & Clark, McMurry, Mt. St. Joseph, North Carolina Wesleyan, Pomona-Pitzer, Roger Williams, Rowan, Rutgers-Camden, Stillman, SUNY Oneonta, Transylvania, Ursinus, Wabash, Wartburg, Washington, Wheaton, Wisconsin-Stout
Conferences with multiple representatives are :
USA South 4( Chowan, Ferrum, NC Wesleyan, LaGrange),
Heatland 3 (Hanover, Mt. St .Joseph, Transylvania)
University 2 (Emory, Stillman)
So. California 2(Pomona-Pitzer, Colorado) ;
New Jersey 2(Rowan, Rutgers-Camden),
American Southwest 2 (Mary Hardin-Baylor, McMurry),
Old Dominion 2 (Bridgewater, Lynchburg)
4/5/2006 4:14 PM
Give me a few season and I will be on the list. Go Franklin!
4/5/2006 4:17 PM
so.

must be a few conferences with no representatives on the list, eh?
4/5/2006 4:28 PM
al,

whne you get a chance, could you run the numbers again and give us a list of all the teams that have made the postseason 12 times in a row?

hey, btw, what happened last year? I thought transyl was gonna be pretty strong. I mean I know it was a decent year, but I was thinking you guys were looking to go deep into the NT.
Am I remembering wrong ? Maybe Im thinking of the year before.
4/5/2006 4:31 PM
Two seasons ago, Transylvania was national runners-up. I lost 3 double-figure scorers from that team and was lucky to make the PIT.
Now I've graduated three more double-figure scorers. This season may be the worst yet.
4/5/2006 9:20 PM
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
4/5/2006 9:26 PM
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
4/8/2006 3:39 PM
awesome! Washington is ahead of Oneonta and that is all that matters!
4/8/2006 4:07 PM
enjoy it while it lasts buddy!
your NTchamp was five years ago.
next year it counts for zip in this poll.
You better tell your boys to get off their asteriks and go deep in the tourney again if they want to hang onto that spot. Or do they enjoy watching Oneonta on TV after thier season is done?
awesome work, al. awesome.
When I get a chance I'm gonna dig a little deeper and see if I can find any points of contention (other than Washing-hasbeen).
Seriously, stuff like this is neat to look at and gives us a goal of reaching higher. thanks.
4/8/2006 5:21 PM
How many NT championships do you have oldave? I will be going nowhere on this poll but up!
This is helpful for oldave and I to figure out what teams to pick for our tournament!
4/8/2006 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By oldave on 4/08/2006
enjoy it while it lasts buddy!
your NTchamp was five years ago.
next year it counts for zip in this poll.

You're right, dave! If Washington completely misses the post-season this time, earning zero points, they'd fall to around #11 in next years rankings.
4/8/2006 5:42 PM
I won't be missing any NT! EVER!
Seriously though, I would be really disappointed if I don't make the NT with a #3 pre-season ranking.
4/8/2006 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By kelby_03 on 4/08/2006
Seriously though, I would be really disappointed if I don't make the NT with a #3 pre-season ranking.
this looks like a clip and save opportunity.

CAn you say "jinx"?
4/8/2006 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By oldave on 4/05/2006al,

whne you get a chance, could you run the numbers again and give us a list of all the teams that have made the postseason 12 times in a row?

hey, btw, what happened last year? I thought transyl was gonna be pretty strong. I mean I know it was a decent year, but I was thinking you guys were looking to go deep into the NT.
Am I remembering wrong ? Maybe Im thinking of the year before
I think modesty (or fear of a jinx?) prevented al from answering this. I think the list of teams that have made all twelve Iba d3 posteseasons is as follows:

Transylvania.

4/8/2006 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By oldave on 4/08/2006
Quote: Originally Posted By kelby_03 on 4/08/2006

this looks like a clip and save opportunity.

CAn you say "jinx"?

wanna put a GC on it?
4/9/2006 12:02 AM
1|2|3...30 Next ▸
Dynasty rankings, DIII Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.