Dynasty rankings, DIII Topic

so... La Grange is #1?
"Lord take me downtown, im just looking for some tush!"
7/6/2006 6:38 AM
Though it tends to dull the effectiveness of a semi-obscure reference when you feel the need to explain it, I will do so for the sake of the young uns in the crowd:
LaGrange, TX is the site of the infamous Chicken Ranch. Basically, its your top-of-the-line old west whore house.
"Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" was a movie with Dolly Parton about the chicken Ranch.
texaslonghorn and TEXASAGGIE players reportedly got freeebes before the big game back in the day. Or maybe winner got freebes? can't recall.
And, 70's-80's blues-rock band ZZTOP wrote a song in the mid 70's called LaGrange with the above quoted lyric. (you've seen ZZTop, right? the dudes with the long beards down to their belly buttons? "She's got Legs, she knows how to move them, she never begs.....")
and now you know.... the rest of the story.
who says HD isnt educational?
7/6/2006 6:48 AM
so if you ever see me blurt out "I'm just looking for some tush!" in response to seeing a reference to LaGrange, you'll know what i'm talkin about.
7/6/2006 6:49 AM
tush is also a great word when youre worried that a** will get censored.
7/6/2006 6:50 AM
*** gets censored?
7/6/2006 8:26 AM
This La Grange is out of Georgia...
7/6/2006 8:32 AM
Thats beside the point.
Its like, if there was a school named "douche-case University" I would think of kelby, regardless if it were in St. Louis or Louisiana.
sometimes a** gets censored.
It depends if its a pronoun or an adverb.
tush is not really a direct subsitute for a** though...
she's got a nice tush = works
kelby is a tush-hole = not so much
7/6/2006 8:58 AM
you seem bitter, oldave. What's the matter? Not won a NT game recently?
7/6/2006 9:17 AM
Common boys. Why all the bickering? Today is a beautiful day!
7/6/2006 9:57 AM
At least I can beat my brother.
7/6/2006 10:00 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By oldave on 7/06/2006
Though it tends to dull the effectiveness of a semi-obscure reference when you feel the need to explain it, I will do so for the sake of the young uns in the crowd:
LaGrange, TX is the site of the infamous Chicken Ranch. Basically, its your top-of-the-line old west whore house.
"Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" was a movie with Dolly Parton about the chicken Ranch.
texaslonghorn and TEXASAGGIE players reportedly got freeebes before the big game back in the day. Or maybe winner got freebes? can't recall.
And, 70's-80's blues-rock band ZZTOP wrote a song in the mid 70's called LaGrange with the above quoted lyric. (you've seen ZZTop, right? the dudes with the long beards down to their belly buttons? "She's got Legs, she knows how to move them, she never begs.....")
and now you know.... the rest of the story.
who says HD isnt educational?

If only winners get freebies it would explain the frustration of many aTm graduates.
7/6/2006 10:18 AM
Now that's a lie. You can't beat anyone!
7/6/2006 10:35 AM
I mean in the regular season
7/6/2006 10:44 AM
Big win for La Grange. The party is on. Woo hoo. Great season everyone. Thks to all the guys in my conference for all there support. Got lucky and managed to beat some great coaches. GL to everyone next yr.
7/8/2006 2:37 AM
Congratulations to National Champion LaGrange and Coach Mowzer!
New to the Dynasty list are: Skidmore, Misercordia, Newbury, Juniata, Castleton St., and Chestnut Hill. Congratulations!
Rankings, including last season's
LS
3. 1. LaGrange
2. 2. Washington
4. 3. Heidelberg
1. 4. Chowan
10. 5. Transylvania
6. 6 McMurry
5. 7. SUNY-Oneonta
7. 8 Knox
9. 9. Wabash
12. 10. Hanover
nr 11. Skidmore
17. 12. Emerson
13. 13. Lewis and Clark
16. 14. Bridgewater
26. 15. Stillman
34. 16. Roger Williams
21. 17. Endicott
14. 18. Wheaton
19. 19. Gustavus Adolphus
nr 20 Misercordia
18. 21. Centenary
nr 22. Newbury
nr 23. Juniata
27. 24. Mary Hardin-Baylor
25. 25. So. Maine
Almost making the Top 25 are:
26. Wartburg; 27. Castleton St.; 28. Yeshiva; 29. Greenville; 30. La Verne; 31. Rowan; 32. Delaware Valley; 33. Pomona-Pitzer; 34. Chestnut Hill; 35. Lynchburg; 36. Rutgers-Camden
7/8/2006 5:07 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...30 Next ▸
Dynasty rankings, DIII Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.