** New Fatigue ** Topic

I'm just having a little fun with you. I've already addressed the issues and you won't accept it so I don't really have anything else to say.
4/25/2006 11:38 AM
Try the randomness thread this time
4/25/2006 11:39 AM
Um, do you simply pay your money to this site to whine and complain and insult the staff? Sure, in theory, the customer is always right, but in reality, that's not always true. It seems to me that you are simply not satisfied with any answer given by Seble. You don't want specifics; you want adamant, concrete absolutes in a game full of randomness.
Regardless, take your personal attacks to emails as it's completely a turn off for new managers, like myself, to have to read this crap.
4/25/2006 11:41 AM
Don't like it, don't read it...you want to have fun with the game, stick to the game and stay off the boards...PERIOD!
You haven't been on here long enough to see what actually goes on, so until you inform yourself...be gone
4/25/2006 11:43 AM
selvender, you're right and it's partially my fault. I know it's pointless to engage some people in discussion, but I attempt to explain things because I don't want the only voice of the site to come from a few vocal dissenters.
4/25/2006 11:47 AM
Yes, he has to be the one that comes on here and says "WE ARE 100% CORRECT ALWAYS...WE DEFEND OURSELVES EVEN WHEN WE AREN'T RIGHT!"
4/25/2006 11:51 AM
Got a pre season BPI for college football yet?
4/25/2006 12:44 PM
Back to Baseball, Boon.
4/25/2006 12:48 PM
Won't ever be one Kyleboon
4/25/2006 1:45 PM
Hey colonels, If I want to read the GD forums AND post, AND call you a jackass, I WILL. Count on it. Now, stop with your friggin' boo-hooing.
4/25/2006 3:36 PM
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
4/26/2006 6:01 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By wontaek on 4/26/2006
Quote: Originally posted by pbennett on 4/25/2006 <DIV>Man, this thread is hard on the head. I certainly understand what's going on and personally have no problem with it.
<DIV>
<DIV ? 19 ? ? ? ? ?

I second ALL of your statement

I knew you'd like that one Wontaek. Gotta like the Korean keyboards.
4/27/2006 9:45 AM
Seble.....just lookin for an update...any idea on when the new fatigue is being released?
also, i dont know if you can answer this straight up, but how much harsher is the new underdrafting penalty going to be? i was lookin at the top 25 teams and i surprised to see lots of teams with <3600 min/position. are we going to be able to push players an extra 1 or 2 minutes and avoid fatigue? or is it going to be right on the money with their IRL minutes?
my bad if you already answered some of these q's, but i didnt want to read all 5 pages of this thread.
4/27/2006 5:08 PM
Don't know yet, we're still testing. Probably sometime next week. The fatigue will be more strict, so if you're overplaying guys they will be open to fatigue. But there should be a little leeway too, especially early in the season.
4/27/2006 6:14 PM
Since the new fatigue is going to be based entirely on sim minutes vs. RL, how is leeway going to be given early in the season? How many games qualifies as 'early season'? Will fatigue just gradually start becoming more apparent as the season progresses? Will pushing your players early have ramifications later on? If there are no ill effects to pushing players early, it seems to me that this will just lead to users 'pushing' the number of games that they can over-play their minutes (which, to a lesser degree, resembles the current problem of pushing total minutes).
4/28/2006 8:56 AM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8|9 Next ▸
** New Fatigue ** Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.