NABCL: S 19 Replacement FOUND Topic

Will have 2 or more openings. Add your name now if you're interested - this league fills quick.
2/25/2009 10:01 AM
We will be adding owner(s) not currently on the wait list (which stands at 1), so post with your interest here.
3/2/2009 2:16 PM
We are rolling today.

There are 4 teams not returning for season 12 as of right now. mitchrapp has confirmed he will be in, so that leaves 3 more spots. These are the 4 teams available:

AL East S 11 division winner

AL West 2-time WS champs

AL West #2 no playoff appearances

NL West S 10 WS appearance

None of these teams are "trashed" and all are in position to at least challenge for their division immediately.

This is a great world with 20+ owners here since day 1. Come on in and join and see why NABCL is the best world in HBD.
3/3/2009 10:33 AM
I'm interest in the NL West team.
3/3/2009 11:40 AM
Actually after conversing with mitchrapp, it appears that he chose the NL West team a while ago and is already verbally challenging the perennial leader in that division (SMX).

So that team is spoken for and that leaves 3 that are available. I like your profile though Tom James (I named my son after your favorite ballplayer), so please consider taking one of the other teams.
3/3/2009 11:46 AM
This may be your best shot to get in to one of the "elite" worlds in HBD; 3 openings here is a LOT.
3/3/2009 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By randallball on 3/03/2009
Actually after conversing with mitchrapp, it appears that he chose the NL West team a while ago and is already verbally challenging the perennial leader in that division (SMX).

So that team is spoken for and that leaves 3 that are available. I like your profile though Tom James (I named my son after your favorite ballplayer), so please consider taking one of the other teams.

You named your son "The Single Most Overrated Pitcher of All Time Randall"? That's going to lead to some schoolyard bullying.
3/3/2009 10:00 PM
tomjames...are you coming in to the league...
3/3/2009 10:42 PM

If you are lucky enough to have the MLB Network jose, I suggest you revisit some of the great games Mr. Ryan threw when they are on. I'm not saying he's on a level with Koufax/Pedro/Walter Johnson, but the man is unlike anyone around today.
3/3/2009 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By randallball on 3/03/2009

mitch has yet to throw any words my way...very interesting...
3/3/2009 10:46 PM
Sitemail randallball and join one of the best leagues out there.
3/4/2009 5:42 AM
ck1909 has elected to join our ranks and take over AL West #2 no playoff appearances. Another very good owner added to the mix.
3/4/2009 9:08 AM
Another owner has sitemailed about the other AL West franchise, so I believe we just need 1 now:

AL East S 11 division winner

Come join the easiest division to win in NABCL.
3/4/2009 9:21 AM
randall is telling the truth...
3/4/2009 11:03 AM
◂ Prev 1...23|24|25|26|27...38 Next ▸
NABCL: S 19 Replacement FOUND Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.