NABCL: S 19 Replacement FOUND Topic

Hey..
If you have TWO spots open, I would love to reserve them.
Mine is KBAKEKWELL- Minnesota. NL
My friend is: A Dawg- Chicago/Wrigley. NL.
Please advise and thanks!
Kevin B,
kbakewell
Al Ducato
A Dawg
6/3/2006 10:02 AM
correction to above:
it should read "kbakewell". Thanks.
6/3/2006 10:02 AM
All the good cities are gone (well, the ones by where I live - which would have been fun)
I guess the closest that's is Dover, Delaware.... and put me in the AL just to start helping fill that one up
(Man, I really was thinking of taking Durham but the effects of that park remind me of Coors too much)
6/3/2006 10:35 AM
I'll take Citibank Park in El Paso Texas
6/3/2006 10:41 AM
The park in Durham, is really nice, at least it looks nice from the highway
6/3/2006 10:50 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By wisaprentice on 6/03/2006
Quote: Originally Posted By keith1995 on 6/02/2006

Give me Scranton (Pennsylvania) and I'd like to be in the NL.
u from scranton
No, but not too far from it.
6/3/2006 11:11 AM
Check page 1.
I've updated our owner/team list. We are full and sportznut11 and my good friend combalt took the last 2 spots. The rest of you (tbuddens52, kbakewell and a dawg) are on the waitlist, though I must be honest, I know 31 of these guys and they aren't the "drop out" kind of owners.
6/3/2006 12:33 PM
Randall,
Thanks for the update and the candor-- I think Al and I will try and latch on somewhere else. Take care and good luck!
Kevin b.
6/3/2006 12:46 PM
Right back atchya.
I encourage all of you to try to find another league with openings, though I will NOT remove you from the waitlist here, just in case something strange happens.
6/3/2006 1:01 PM
randall, put me down for Louisville (Kentucky)
6/3/2006 1:16 PM
You got it.
Hey guys, I'm gonna split for a while.....the wife is having a candle party here and I don't want to stick around for that.
I'll be back to update after 3pm.
6/3/2006 1:22 PM
First of all...thanks to randall - the standup guy that he is - in helping make my presence in this league a 100% go!
As for a stadium selection, it would have been a Texas Rangers based one for certain, until I saw that the park for my #1 true team is available. A park that I have watched more games from Section 207, Row L, seats 3-9 in my days than any other bal park I've ever been too (including little league and High School). A park that is only second in my mind to V.J. Keefe Field (where I saw my first professional baseball games).
I will proudly select Nelson Wolfe Municipal Stadium in San Antonio, Texas, home of the San Antonio Missions and Henry the Puffy Taco - greatest mascot in the world!
I also absolutely must be in the same division as the El Paso Diablos...gotta bring back that rivalry that unfortunately has been stripped away from us!
BTW, having watched many a game at the Wolfe, they couldn't have gotten the ballpark effects more spot on! The wind blows in at a solid 12-20 MPH from right center without fail every game! I've seen more 1-0 and 2-1 games at the Wolfe than anywhere else...and I look forward to replicating them!
6/3/2006 2:01 PM
I will go NL with Security Service Field - Colorado Springs, CO
6/3/2006 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By frazzman80 on 6/03/2006
First of all...thanks to randall - the standup guy that he is - in helping make my presence in this league a 100% go!
As for a stadium selection, it would have been a Texas Rangers based one for certain, until I saw that the park for my #1 true team is available. A park that I have watched more games from Section 207, Row L, seats 3-9 in my days than any other bal park I've ever been too (including little league and High School). A park that is only second in my mind to V.J. Keefe Field (where I saw my first professional baseball games).
I will proudly select Nelson Wolfe Municipal Stadium in San Antonio, Texas, home of the San Antonio Missions and Henry the Puffy Taco - greatest mascot in the world!
I also absolutely must be in the same division as the El Paso Diablos...gotta bring back that rivalry that unfortunately has been stripped away from us!
BTW, having watched many a game at the Wolfe, they couldn't have gotten the ballpark effects more spot on! The wind blows in at a solid 12-20 MPH from right center without fail every game! I've seen more 1-0 and 2-1 games at the Wolfe than anywhere else...and I look forward to replicating them!
Henry the Puffy Taco?! Are you serious!? That is CLASSIC! What a great visual!
6/3/2006 3:37 PM
I hope someone drops out :)
6/3/2006 3:47 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...38 Next ▸
NABCL: S 19 Replacement FOUND Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.