NABCL: S 19 Replacement FOUND Topic

I can offer a long-term commitment, experience, and ability and willingness to play by all league rules.
1/8/2011 2:13 PM
I think we have only 1 openings as I believe that opie100 intended to be back.

I have sitemailed the 5 owners that inquired about our opening(s) and will figure things out for S19 ASAP.
1/8/2011 2:37 PM
Need a replacement owner for basically a full free season.

We are just wrapping up the first week of the regular season.  Would love someone that will commit for at least 1 more season.  Not an abandoned franchise...actually a GOOD franchise, but an owner can't continue due to real life liabilities.

Sitemail me.
1/28/2011 9:01 AM

I would liike to be considered for the team.  I really don't want to run a team for just one season so I would have no issue staying long term if the other owners like me (i know verd doesn't already although i like him) and I like the world.  I have 11 seasons in and 4 playoff appearances so I can win.  I already sent you a sitemail I look forward to hearing back.

1/28/2011 10:09 AM
Filled
1/28/2011 11:29 AM
◂ Prev 1...36|37|38
NABCL: S 19 Replacement FOUND Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.