D-III Dynasties Topic

good luck to you, too. Not exactly who I was hoping to see in the second round, either.
5/31/2007 12:43 PM
If I can somehow sneak by Center tonight, I don't like my chances against either of you guys.
Our side of the bracket is ridiculous. So many tough teams/coaches to play against.
5/31/2007 3:00 PM
I get the #1 team in the 2nd round...I swear I think I've been an 8 or a 9 seed like 4 of the last 5 seasons.
5/31/2007 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By sigsoho on 5/31/2007
If I can somehow sneak by Center tonight, I don't like my chances against either of you guys.
Our side of the bracket is ridiculous. So many tough teams/coaches to play against.
First thing I noticed about our Bracket sigs. Definently a good one, and I would like you chances just as well as anyone b/w the 3 of us tomorrow. Haven't looked at Centre, but they're usually pretty tough.
5/31/2007 3:23 PM
yeah, breum, Medaille is tough this year. I feel your pain on the 8/9-seed thing. seems to always be my spot.
taz/sigs, I say let the random number generator spin, and we will see whose luck holds up the best this weekend...
5/31/2007 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By wronoj on 5/31/2007
yeah, breum, Medaille is tough this year. I feel your pain on the 8/9-seed thing. seems to always be my spot.
taz/sigs, I say let the random number generator spin, and we will see whose luck holds up the best this weekend...
screw that, I say lets just let whatever team has the better seed, automatically advances :)

Don't like the fact that I beat you by 32 the first time around. There is no way were 32 points better than Hartwick. I'm hoping the Big HD wheel of random number generation doesn't come back and bit Chicago in the *** tonight, correcting a game that I was clearly on the right side of the RNG a large percentage of the possesions.
5/31/2007 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By breum on 5/31/2007
I get the #1 team in the 2nd round...I swear I think I've been an 8 or a 9 seed like 4 of the last 5 seasons.
breum, I don't envy your position at all. Medaille is a strong team, but undefeated teams must fall at some point right?
5/31/2007 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By taz21 on 5/31/2007

Quote: Originally Posted By sigsoho on 5/31/2007

First thing I noticed about our Bracket sigs. Definently a good one, and I would like you chances just as well as anyone b/w the 3 of us tomorrow. Haven't looked at Centre, but they're usually pretty tough.
If I can break the Taz/Ocho/Wrightflyer hex, then I will feel pretty good about my chances.
5/31/2007 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By wronoj on 5/31/2007
Right on wronoj. I've been good all year and I haven't thrown any games so hopefully the luck of the Trailblazer is with me.
5/31/2007 9:15 PM
congrats wronoj, I don't think my team ever the lockerroom after halftime. g/l the rest of the way.
6/1/2007 8:33 AM
GG taz... I don't think I have ever won before by only making 11 FGs in a game. Not the prettiest-reading PBP, but I will happily take it.
GL tonight sigs.
6/1/2007 10:56 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By wronoj on 6/01/2007
GG taz... I don't think I have ever won before by only making 11 FGs in a game. Not the prettiest-reading PBP, but I will happily take it.
GL tonight sigs.
Same to you wronoj
6/1/2007 10:58 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By taz21 on 6/01/2007
congrats wronoj, I don't think my team ever the lockerroom after halftime. g/l the rest of the way.
Taz, if this was your rebuilding year, I'm even more nervous to play you next year.
6/1/2007 10:58 AM
Sweet, instead of losing by 22 like the first time in non-conf play, we managed to lose by 29...and the tradition of first 2 rounds and out at St. Olaf is maintained.
6/1/2007 11:00 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By sigsoho on 6/01/2007
Quote: Originally Posted By taz21 on 6/01/2007

Taz, if this was your rebuilding year, I'm even more nervous to play you next year
I am with you on this count, sigs.
6/1/2007 11:13 AM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...79 Next ▸
D-III Dynasties Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.