D-III Dynasties Topic

Quote: Originally Posted By brianp87 on 10/16/2008Ya washburn sucks I just am rebuilding them. If your gonna add add sull ross in my conf I didnt see them and take off hood they have fell off the last 2 years. thx guys look forward to playing you all in future seasons
look again. Sull Ross is in the top 20, and Hood is listed in the "Out" category.
10/17/2008 9:44 AM
Good luck to all in the elite 8. There are some great match-ups. I thought it was strange to see that this will be the first meeting between mulder and taz.
10/17/2008 9:54 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By norm24 on 10/17/2008Good luck to all in the elite 8. There are some great match-ups. I thought it was strange to see that this will be the first meeting between mulder and taz

good luck norm. hopefully my guys can keep it close
10/17/2008 10:11 AM
Not a lot of defense played in our game taz. Your guys just played a little more than mine. My lack of guard depth was the difference.

gl to you the rest of the way. No pressure, but I've lost to the nat'l champ 3 out of the last 4 seasons in the S16!
10/17/2008 10:50 AM
thanks eanerlihp. You had the advantage on the boards, however when both teams combine to hit over 57% of their shots, there's not much chance to take control of a game on the boards.

One of those rare instances where I thought both teams played to their full capabilities, too bad somebody had to lose.
10/17/2008 11:45 AM
just posted in the upstate forum, would appreciate an opinion from the vets in here.
10/17/2008 4:36 PM
yikes, I'm pretty sure I've never been beaten down like that before, especially in the NT. 85-40? Guess we didn't even belong on the same court. G/l to those remaining, hope somebody grabs their elusive crown.
10/18/2008 4:08 AM
some very good teams remain - have to pull for bugs and bcnopolis but good luck to everyone...good luck to ennam in the PI finals too...

i think you were the victim of the once a season, random beatdown taz - not sure how or why - i took of norms team by 40 points in game 1 and there's no way that should have happened at all either
10/18/2008 9:18 AM
Painful memories for me jj! After that first game, I was cursing the FCP changes and expecting to be home for the post-season.

Congrats to bc on a great win. Good luck to all in the final four!
10/18/2008 11:57 AM
thanks norm. hopefully we'll meet agai soon
10/18/2008 12:42 PM
great seasons to you both - i think that is your 1st NT mulder - didn't check but thought so - congrats
10/20/2008 7:44 AM
Yes, my first NT after THIRTY-TWO seasons! I was sooooo nervous going into the game this morning. It's so hard winning 6 games in a row against great teams and it would have been heartbreaking to lose again after coming this far.

I've stayed at MSU this long because I wanted to win at least one NT and also it's my alma mater in real life ('93).

After thinking about it I've decided that since I'm paid up for one more season, I'll come back next season and then retire. I'm only losing 3 seniors and I'm excited that all of my big men are returning so I want to see what they can do next season.

Also, my wife is due to give birth to our first baby (a girl) on January 2 it would be a good time to retire from Hoops Dynasty at that time.

Thanks again to everyone for their kind words and support. As always, I'm willing to help anyone that asks for it.

Russ
10/20/2008 10:20 AM
'grats on the championship and baby. My first was born 3.5 months ago, and I found that reading play x plays worked very well with that 3:00 am feeding. Good luck w/ the birth no explanation will ever do the process justice. One of those things you have to experience before you "get it"
10/20/2008 11:00 AM
congrats on the NT and the baby. will be sad to lose a forever owner, but at least you can go out happy...
10/20/2008 11:19 AM
update on the dynasty list:

i am out of town til Thurs, so will not have the list done til Thurs evening at the earliest.
10/20/2008 5:58 PM
◂ Prev 1...68|69|70|71|72...79 Next ▸
D-III Dynasties Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.