Upstate CAC Coaches Thread Topic

Quote: Originally Posted By groomsie on 8/02/2007
goodtymes31, that picture still cracks me up.
I feel the need to break it out every couple of months, make sure it doesnt get lost forever
8/3/2007 9:22 AM
it makes me smile every time.
8/3/2007 10:02 AM
We missed it last season, lets get it going this year, time for the preseason poll. Winner gets a nice shiny trophy post of goodtymes31's choosing, conference bragging rights, the addoration of millions, upon millions of fine freshman co-eds. Well 2 out of 3 ain't bad. My wife thinks I'm a dork for playing this, so I doubt any young impressable femals on your local college campus will be impressed either should you win this poll, but you never know so you better give it a swing just in case.
The Question for season 24:
1. Who will win the North?
2. Who will win the South?
3. Our unofficial 13th member Sigs has moved up to D1, however he schedule 5 games vs the Upstate this season for new coach tannermcc. Will Lycoming win 3 or more games vs the Upstate in the OOC this year (ie above .500)?
4. As most of the vets here know, and the new coaches are about to find out, joehoyasaxa is in Norway for most of this season. I will be establishing gameplans when possible for his OOC schedule, then put it on autopilot for conference play (I make no garuntees that Joe won't check in and alter that gameplan at some point, I'd also make changes for any injury or grade issues). How many games will RPI win in conference this season? (any answer w/n 1 victory of RPIs conference win total will get this question right)
W/ Joe back in town by the start of conference play, you can strike this question from the poll since RPI will no longer be on super sim mode for conference games.
5. Rochester has gone Sim coached. Over/under of 5 conference wins, what's your vote?
6. Who will win the CT?
7. Who will recieve the HD vote for conference coach of the year (hopefully we can get back to a coaches vote as well, but we'll leave that out of the poll)?
8. How many teams make the NT?
9. Tie breaker, who will have the lowest (best) RPI at the end of the regular season? What will their RPI be?
8/3/2007 10:17 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By taz21 on 8/03/2007
Skidmore
Chicago
3. Our unofficial 13th member Sigs has moved up to D1, however he schedule 5 games vs the Upstate this season for new coach tannermcc. Will Lycoming win 3 or more games vs the Upstate in the OOC this year (ie above .500)?
No
4. As most of the vets here know, and the new coaches are about to find out, joehoyasaxa is in Norway for most of this season. I will be establishing gameplans when possible for his OOC schedule, then put it on autopilot for conference play (I make no garuntees that Joe won't check in and alter that gameplan at some point, I'd also make changes for any injury or grade issues). How many games will RPI win in conference this season? (any answer w/n 1 victory of RPIs conference win total will get this question right)
5. Rochester has gone Sim coached. Over/under of 5 conference wins, what's your vote?
Under
6. Who will win the CT?
Brandeis
7. Who will recieve the HD vote for conference coach of the year (hopefully we can get back to a coaches vote as well, but we'll leave that out of the poll)?
cr1spy
9. Tie breaker, who will have the lowest (best) RPI at the end of the regular season? What will their RPI be?
Chicago 10

8/3/2007 10:29 AM
Skidmore
Brandeis
helllll NO!
UNDER (but they will beat me twice)
6. Who will win the CT?
Brandeis
Brandeis
Brandeis, 5
8/3/2007 11:23 AM
We missed it last season, lets get it going this year, time for the preseason poll. Winner gets a nice shiny trophy post of goodtymes31's choosing, conference bragging rights, the addoration of millions, upon millions of fine freshman co-eds. Well 2 out of 3 ain't bad. My wife thinks I'm a dork for playing this, so I doubt any young impressable femals on your local college campus will be impressed either should you win this poll, but you never know so you better give it a swing just in case.
Skidmore
Brandeis
not a chance
under
6. Who will win the CT?
Brandeis
l_eust
4 (skidmore, brandeis, nyu and chicago)
brandeis -- 7
8/3/2007 5:55 PM
Gentlemen,
This is this years bounty...
8/4/2007 11:14 AM

Skidmore

Chicago

No (2)

Under

6. Who will win the CT?

NYU

taz

Chicago 8
8/4/2007 12:52 PM
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
8/4/2007 7:42 PM
Hmmm. (to be filled in later)
8/5/2007 7:16 AM
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
8/5/2007 9:51 AM
Skidmore
Brandeis
No. 2-3
UNDER
6. Who will win the CT?
NYU
Polo
Brandeis, 7
8/6/2007 9:13 AM

The Questions for season 24:
Despite the 0-2 start, gonna go w/ Skidmore.
Chicago
Well, since he's already won 2, I gotta say yes, but my feeling is all else equal I shouldn't get credit (or full credit) if I get this one right.
W/ Joe back in town by the start of conference play, you can strike this question from the poll since RPI will no longer be on super sim mode for conference games.
Under
6. Who will win the CT?
Chicago
taz21
Brandeis (gotta give myself one somewhere...) --> RPI of 6
8/6/2007 10:09 AM
sigsoho rears his head. How is life in DI?
8/7/2007 8:39 AM
like is ok. I am at the bottom of the barrel in DI. I hope my recruits are strong enough to give me a outside chance for a NT bid in a couple of seasons. With that, I am trying to move up as soon as possible.
8/7/2007 8:54 PM
◂ Prev 1...23|24|25|26|27...45 Next ▸
Upstate CAC Coaches Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.