Quote: Originally Posted By jeffkahleb on 4/03/2007
Quote: Originally Posted By scottso14 on 4/03/2007

I'm wondering how many times Jeff refreshed the interview page to increase the number of hits. Its well over 400 already, which is more than double the other ones...lol.
No more than a couple hundred...so fa
I have no doubt Jeff has read his article a few times but I think it has more to do with the 30 some odd national titles he has one. Most of the coaches interviwed gave a tidbit or two about gameplanning. When you see the most dominant coach in GD doing the same interview people stop to look and see if he lets any "magic bullets" out of his internet gun. I admit I read it hoping to find one more tip I had not thought of before but nothing.... BTW I own you now jayhawk man, own!
4/4/2007 6:52 AM
sorry about that scott, post moved
4/4/2007 9:55 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By dukelegend on 4/04/2007

Quote: Originally Posted By jeffkahleb on 4/03/2007

Quote: Originally Posted By scottso14 on 4/03/2007

I'm wondering how many times Jeff refreshed the interview page to increase the number of hits. Its well over 400 already, which is more than double the other ones...lol.
No more than a couple hundred...so far
I have no doubt Jeff has read his article a few times but I think it has more to do with the 30 some odd national titles he has one. Most of the coaches interviwed gave a tidbit or two about gameplanning. When you see the most dominant coach in GD doing the same interview people stop to look and see if he lets any "magic bullets" out of his internet gun. I admit I read it hoping to find one more tip I had not thought of before but nothing.... BTW I own you now jayhawk man, own!
The last check showed 1,003...lol. Somebody needs to break his fingers so he can't refresh. But then again he has toes and other body parts that could easily do that as well. I'm afraid we're doomed to see several thousand hits as he has hacked the website by now...lol.

I think he may have hired a few Mexicans to take care of it while he sleeps.

4/4/2007 10:52 AM
Mexicans? I don't get it.
4/4/2007 11:32 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By gdog97 on 4/03/2007
Quote: Originally Posted By birdieparma on 4/03/2007
This was among the most entertaining interviews as well. Thanks to both guys for a straight talking interview!

I heard the captb71 interview is pretty solid.

Only because you make an outstanding Barbara Walters. Besides, anything has to be better than getting a glimpse into the mind of Doris.
4/4/2007 11:56 PM
Way to kill a thread capt, it's been 4 days since anyone has posted.
4/8/2007 10:02 AM
4/8/2007 1:18 PM
This weeks interview with coach WLarson is now posted...sorry for the delay in getting it up and running.
4/9/2007 8:58 PM
great interview guys!
4/9/2007 9:27 PM
Great Interview Will. I agree, Will does own me. I pasted his butt early on in D3 Iowa Conference, I was at Loras he was at Buena Vista or whatever that school is. I think our first meeting I was up 42-0 at half. Next season, with a lot lesser talent he beat my ***, I knew then I had been badly outcoached. LOL
We renewed our rivarly when I came to the Big (L)east and sure enough his powerful UConn continued the tradition beating my Syracuse team both times we played, pretty handily at that.
So, I bow to you Mr. Larson. It's funny, I've had good fortune lately vs. Andy, Charlie, Crave but Will seems to just have my number!
Good Interview.
~Rich
4/9/2007 10:23 PM
Great interview. Love Tom Waits and just got turned on to Amy Winehouse in more ways than one.
4/9/2007 11:04 PM
Phenomenal interview, Andy and Will! Lots of great content in there.
4/10/2007 9:05 AM
I heard Amy Winehouse last night on XM for the first time. Very nice. Looks very nice also.
4/10/2007 11:26 AM
One of the best interviews to date - Good job guys
4/10/2007 11:59 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By Henchmen on 4/10/2007
One of the best interviews to date - Good job guys
Thanks guys. I tried to lay everything out there and ask as many questions as I could and Will was more than forthcoming with his answers. Definitely a pleasure to know Will and coach in the same conference(s).
4/10/2007 1:04 PM
◂ Prev 1...18|19|20|21|22...27 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.